Windows 10: Laptop stucks on booting

Discus and support Laptop stucks on booting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I upgraded my laptop from windows 7 to windows 10 in August and there were no problems. For a month now, it boots till a black screen with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pasxno, Dec 19, 2015.

1. pasxno Win User

Laptop stucks on booting

Hello,
    I upgraded my laptop from windows 7 to windows 10 in August and there were no problems. For a month now, it boots till a black screen with the cursor or to the screen with the five dots. The only solution that I have found to boot normally is after five to six resets it boots normally, but next time it cannot boot again. I performed a system restore to a restore point of a month ago, but it came with an error about a problem of my antivirus program. I unistalled my antivirus and I tried again, but this time there were no restore points. What is the problem and how can I solve it? Thank you in advance.

:)

pasxno, Dec 19, 2015

2. re-boot loop

Thanks for the quick response.

As mentioned, the laptop is stuck in a boot loop. How can I boot from a USB if I cant access boot menu?

JerryR_572, Dec 19, 2015
  3. iJaguar Win User
    Laptop stuck in boot loop

So a few weeks ago my laptop started up in a boot loop. Ive been looking around for a couple of days, but cant find anything. The only thing ive found is that you hold F9 on bootup and click refresh. Would that uninstall windows or just my software? If it
    does is there anything else i can fo apary from take it to a repair shop?

iJaguar, Dec 19, 2015
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

Laptop stucks on booting

I would start by doing a check disk on the boot partition. Right click on the drive -> Properties -> Tools -> Check drive for errors

eLPuSHeR, Dec 20, 2015
Thema:

Laptop stucks on booting

1. Laptop stucks on booting - Similar Threads - Laptop stucks booting

2. Laptop stuck on boot screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on boot screen: Hi guys, I have a bit of a problem with my laptop. Last week my SSD died, so I bought a new one. I first connected it to my PC to install windows 11, tested everything and then plugged the SSD into my laptop. The problem is it now won't boot, can't even enter BIOS. When I...
  3. Laptop stuck on boot screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on boot screen: Hi guys, I have a bit of a problem with my laptop. Last week my SSD died, so I bought a new one. I first connected it to my PC to install windows 11, tested everything and then plugged the SSD into my laptop. The problem is it now won't boot, can't even enter BIOS. When I...
  4. Laptop stuck on boot window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on boot window: Right afer I restarted my pc it displayed a message to 'terminate' a program and I pressed on it and the computer just got stuck on the booting scren I tried troubleshooting 'recovery mode' and even startup repair but it just stuck some one please help...
  5. Laptop stuck on boot window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop stuck on boot window: Right afer I restarted my pc it displayed a message to 'terminate' a program and I pressed on it and the computer just got stuck on the booting scren I tried troubleshooting 'recovery mode' and even startup repair but it just stuck some one please help...
  6. Laptop stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in a boot loop: I opened my laptop after a month and it isn't booting as normal. It is stuck in a boot loop.It only shows my laptop's brand logo and no other hardware works. Please help. How can i recover?...
  7. Laptop stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck in a boot loop: I opened my laptop after a month and it isn't booting as normal. It is stuck in a boot loop.It only shows my laptop's brand logo and no other hardware works. Please help. How can i recover?...
  8. Laptop stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck in a boot loop: So I turned off my laptop one night normally and thought nothing of it, until in the morning when it booted up and showed the Windows logo with the "Fixing C: Stage 1 14% n of n 7% ETA 0:02:11" prompt on the bottom, I let it run for around and hour until it reached 20%, but I...
  9. Laptop stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck in boot loop: I tried to recover my laptop (Asus E402M) and at some point an error occurred and left my laptop in a loop. I have tried getting into advanced recovery but have had no luck. I have tried using a recovery drive but it still doesnt attempt to boot. Please help....
  10. Laptop stuck booting

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop stuck booting: Hi there, Yesterday out of the blue (though i suspect it was after a Nov 22 update), my laptop shut down suddenly. Afterwards, multiple programs like Chrome and Firefox were not working properly. I checked windows event viewer, and there were multiple bad block errors. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a har drive stucks windows from booting