Windows 10: Laptop stuttering after plugged in with battery?

Discus and support Laptop stuttering after plugged in with battery? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, so i had my HP Pavilion dv6 7050ca laptop for 3 years now and it was working perfectly until today...I put in my battery (I usually only run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ap3xGam3r, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Ap3xGam3r Win User

Laptop stuttering after plugged in with battery?

Hey guys, so i had my HP Pavilion dv6 7050ca laptop for 3 years now and it was working perfectly until today...I put in my battery (I usually only run my laptop with power cable without battery) and unplugged it to go downstairs to work. After I was done, i put it to sleep, brought it back upstairs and replugged in everything (headset, mouse) including the power cable and once I woke up the laptop, it became insanely stuttery, from the windows 10 interface to the mouse cursor to games to web browsing to everything! Why is this happening!?? Everything still opens fast but it is just the movement of things: mouse cursor, gaming, web browsing, videos, etc. PLEASE HELP ME! I already tried shutting down and taking out the battery and running it with only power cable like I used to, reinstalling graphics drivers, restarting the computer, unplugging nd re plugging, nothing seems to be working!

:)

Ap3xGam3r, Oct 17, 2015

2. Stuttering on my laptop

So I'm playing CS:GO, not a very demanding game (i get about 100 fps constantly) and since upgrading to windows 10 I have beeen experiencing horrible stuttering when the laptop is plugged in, however, if it is plugged in and fully charged, the game works
    normally. When it is not plugged in, the game has no stutter, but the fps drops to 30-40, so I want to play while plugged. I have tested it to see if it is a CS:GO problem, but other games as BF4 and CoD: Advanced Warfare are stuttering as well. Fraps counts
    the framerate normally, showing no drops. I know that laptops are not powerful and might lag, but Windows 8 used to work very good, no stutter at all. Windows 10 is great, but seeing this bug, I'd rather switch back to Windows 8. Any help? Thanks in advance.

tiberiuiancu, Oct 17, 2015
  3. Mouse stuttering Windows 10 HELP ME PLEASE!

I have a new laptop: HP Envy 17 047

When I plug my USB mouse in (Trust GXT 33) it will work for only 1 minute. After that the cursor is stuttering a lot and after that it won't work at all..

I tried so many things but nothing works.. Please help me out!

Jelle van Schooten, Oct 17, 2015
  4. AndyFH Win User

Take out the battery and mains adaptor for a few minutes and try again.

AndyFH, Oct 25, 2015
Thema:

1. Laptop stuttering after plugged in with battery? - Similar Threads - Laptop stuttering plugged

2. Laptop crashed when plugged in on power with no battery plugged in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop crashed when plugged in on power with no battery plugged in: Hie . My laptop carshes every 5-10min when ever i am working on it. First is checked with The power is plugged in and the battery also it crashed. Then i removed the battery and connected directly to power plugged in it crashes again. Can anyone help me figure out what is the...
  3. Laptop crashed when plugged in on power with no battery plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashed when plugged in on power with no battery plugged in: Hie . My laptop carshes every 5-10min when ever i am working on it. First is checked with The power is plugged in and the battery also it crashed. Then i removed the battery and connected directly to power plugged in it crashes again. Can anyone help me figure out what is the...
  4. Laptop crashed when plugged in on power with no battery plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Frame drops and stutters while laptop is plugged in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frame drops and stutters while laptop is plugged in: Hi guys, I have been facing a weird issue lately. Not sure it is a hardware (adapter) problem or something with windows. I am also not sure when it started (probably sometime in the last three months). I have an ASUS ROG G551JX laptop: Nvidia GTX 950M, i7 4720HQ, 16GB RAM,...
  6. Laptop Battery plugged in but not charging, since

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Battery plugged in but not charging, since: I believe that the batteryhardware is working fine. However it's struck at 18% plugged not charging. On disconnecting the chargerlaptop shuts down instantly. The laptop and battery was fine yesterday, the only thing changed since then was a cumulative update. [ATTACH] I...
  7. Laptop Battery draining while plugged in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Battery draining while plugged in: I have a Dell Inspirion for about a year. I RARELY use it with just battery power. Today I noticed the battery Icon was not fully charged. I moused over it and it said "95%-plugged in". I shut down the computer and waiting a good 20 minutes and booted it up. I saw that...
  8. Battery plugged in but not charging my laptop

Battery plugged in but not charging my laptop: Battery plugged in but not charging my laptop, any explanation for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery/ced9598d-1a20-4e3f-b264-560f33195649
  9. Laptop Battery (plugged in ,but not charging)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Battery (plugged in ,but not charging): As title, the problem didn't go away even I tried a new battery. Any idea to solve this issue? Many thx. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/laptop-battery-plugged-in-but-not-charging/336b6309-f4e9-4391-9b33-f4d7544fe139
  10. Laptop battery "Plugged in but not charging"

Laptop battery "Plugged in but not charging": Hi, I have a Lenovo Yoga 500 and I started having problems with my charger not charging my laptop. I replaced the charger but the problem persisted. Now my laptop only runs when plugged in and the battery icon always displays "Plugged in not charging". When I click to expand...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp envy 13 ah framerate drop when charging

2. laptop stuttering while plugged in