Windows 10: Laptop turned off halfway through factory reset. Now stuck on endless loop

Discus and support Laptop turned off halfway through factory reset. Now stuck on endless loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I decided to factory reset my laptop. Half way through the reset, my laptop battery completely stopped working so i decided to buy a new one. Once i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by -Ryu-, Aug 13, 2018.

1. -Ryu- Win User

Laptop turned off halfway through factory reset. Now stuck on endless loop

I decided to factory reset my laptop. Half way through the reset, my laptop battery completely stopped working so i decided to buy a new one. Once i turned on my laptop, it keeps saying “Preparing” with a loop. After that, the laptop restarts, it does it over and over again. I really need help. My laptop is half way through the reset but it is stuck. PLEASE help

:)

-Ryu-, Aug 13, 2018
  2. Adisteral Win User

My acer laptop was stuck in an automatic repair loop but now is stuck at 1% of factory reset

Okay, so yesterday when I turned my laptop on it was stuck at the acer screen. After some googling I turned it off and on again and repeatedly pressed f8 to to an automatic repair. This did nothing so I tried some troubleshoot options and none of them
    worked. I was left in a infinite loop of automatic repair. I then decided to do a factory reset, but now it has been stuck at 1% for about two hours. If anyone has a solution can you please tell me in baby steps because I am a complete noob at this sort of
    thing. I have an acer ES1-531 laptop.

Adisteral, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Resetting causes an endless loop!

My computer had recently been acting extremely slow after the recent Windows update. I tried going back to an earlier version, but that didn't work. Next, I updated the drivers. That proved unsuccessful as well. So, I decided to reset my files so I could
    get this thing running! But it seems that every time I try to start the reset, the screen gets stuck in an endless loop all the time! From the settings menu, AND the Recovery Startup screen. I just don't know what to do anymore. Any suggestions at all?

TheGrimReaperDR, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Laptop turned off halfway through factory reset. Now stuck on endless loop

Laptop Reset Loop

I decided to reset my laptop that i am using using an hdmi, because of broken lcd, i fully reset the laptop then when it turned on its stuck on a loop 64 % installation then restarts, then does the loop over and over again everytime i boot it up. is there
    a fix for this? i use this laptop for programming so its important to me.

VinceSantos123, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Laptop turned off halfway through factory reset. Now stuck on endless loop

1. Laptop turned off halfway through factory reset. Now stuck on endless loop - Similar Threads - Laptop turned off

2. Turned on PC ... Worked ... turned it off .. now it's in the endless loop of the bluescreen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Turned on PC ... Worked ... turned it off .. now it's in the endless loop of the bluescreen...: What do I do when my pc keeps showing a sideways frowning face that indicated it being the blue screen of death ??I keep restarting my computer and it keeps showing it ... I have way too many files that I need for work and the last resulting conlusion in fixing my issue is...
  3. Turned on PC ... Worked ... turned it off .. now it's in the endless loop of the bluescreen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned on PC ... Worked ... turned it off .. now it's in the endless loop of the bluescreen...: What do I do when my pc keeps showing a sideways frowning face that indicated it being the blue screen of death ??I keep restarting my computer and it keeps showing it ... I have way too many files that I need for work and the last resulting conlusion in fixing my issue is...
  4. Turned on PC ... Worked ... turned it off .. now it's in the endless loop of the bluescreen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Factory restart stuck on endless loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory restart stuck on endless loop: i factory restarted it and it keeps bringing me to “hi lets get to the basics” and when i do different options it says i needa login to administrator n i don’t know the password for it and i can’t restart the password for it either because it doesn’t even show a restart...
  6. Factory restart stuck on endless loop

Factory restart stuck on endless loop: i factory restarted it and it keeps bringing me to “hi lets get to the basics” and when i do different options it says i needa login to administrator n i don’t know the password for it and i can’t restart the password for it either because it doesn’t even show a restart...
  7. Factory restart stuck on endless loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Factory reset, shut off halfway, wont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset, shut off halfway, wont start: Okay so, i dont exactly know what my pc/monitor is, other than its an “ASUS” windows 8,- the problem, i was factory resetting it and my sibling turned it off before it finished resetting. It didnt get to install windows before it got reset so now it wont turn on, reboot, fix...
  9. Factory reset, shut off halfway, wont start

Factory reset, shut off halfway, wont start: Okay so, i dont exactly know what my pc/monitor is, other than its an “ASUS” windows 8,- the problem, i was factory resetting it and my sibling turned it off before it finished resetting. It didnt get to install windows before it got reset so now it wont turn on, reboot, fix...
  10. Tried resetting my computer, ran out of power halfway through and now I'm stuck on a loop...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tried resetting my computer, ran out of power halfway through and now I'm stuck on a loop...: Absolutely flustered, I've tried launching automatic repair mode by turning it off and on repeatedly, but nothing gets me out of the loop. Computer completely broken, anyone know what to do? Thanks so much and take care! submitted by /u/Dinkleb0t [link] [comments]...