Windows 10: Laptop turns off & battery stuck at same percentage

Discus and support Laptop turns off & battery stuck at same percentage in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Recently I've ran into the problem that my laptop shuts off randomly whenever its not charging and unplugged. First my laptop ran smoothly with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Configuration, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Laptop turns off & battery stuck at same percentage

Recently I've ran into the problem that my laptop shuts off randomly whenever its not charging and unplugged.
    First my laptop ran smoothly with no problem for an hour or so without charging then suddenly turns off.
    However now my laptop won't turn on without being charged and it turns off immediately when unplugging the charger. I've already replaced the battery so that doesn't seem to be the problem, so are there more things I could try to get my laptop working properly again? The battery says its charging aswell but that's not the case.

Laptop turns off & battery stuck at same percentage [​IMG]

:)

Configuration, Jun 28, 2018

2. Battery Indicator Percentage not changing

My Laptop Battery Gauge charge indicator percentage is not changing it always stuck at certain percentage.if I connect power adapter or remove power adapter then only my laptop battery changes automatically to certain value otherwise it gets stuck at same
    level of percentage for whole time even i use laptop for whole hour. I have tried to disable and enable battery driver but it is not helping me at all to solve the problem.

SauravSharma2547, Jun 28, 2018
  3. Battery Percentage Windows 10

It makes no sense to not have a battery percentage indicator on mouseover. Clicking on the icon to see the percentage leftover is an extra step I'd rather not take.

RyanColby1984, Jun 28, 2018
  4. Laptop turns off & battery stuck at same percentage

Battery jumps to RANDOM percentages while on charge

Hi Nathan,

For us to isolate your laptop percentage battery issue, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 28, 2018
Thema:

Laptop turns off & battery stuck at same percentage

1. Laptop turns off & battery stuck at same percentage - Similar Threads - Laptop turns off

2. Battery Percentage in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Percentage in Windows 10: Hi, I was wondering when Windows 10 would incorporate the option of having the battery in percentage rather than display a bar? I mean, the Fall Update included a percentage indicator to Bluetooth devices, but not to the actual laptop battery itself? I was wondering when...
  3. Battery percentage showing wrong.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery percentage showing wrong.: When ever i hover over my pointer on my battery icon it's shows 1% extra than it's actual battery percentage. I also try to uninstall the battery drivers but still facing issue....
  4. Battery icon showing wrong percentage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Battery icon showing wrong percentage: I installed win10 v1803 directly on my brand new laptop 'HP 15q-bu038tu' Laptop came with freedos, no os was pre-installed, Battery Icon is showing wrong percentage , i.e. it always shows 1% less than real as shown in screenshot [ATTACH]...
  5. Battery Percentage not matched

Battery Percentage not matched: [IMG] Battery Percentage dont match need help to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/battery-percentage-not-matched/9f08739c-2289-4d9d-bc77-13eba6a0f0b0
  6. HP LAPTOP NOT SHOWING BATTERY PERCENTAGE IN TASKBAR

HP LAPTOP NOT SHOWING BATTERY PERCENTAGE IN TASKBAR: Hello, There is no battery icon in the taskbar. I have tried the methods where you turn on and off icons on the tray, and the battery icon switch is greyed out. It says it's on, but it's not there. I have gone to the taskbar settings and it says that the battery icon should...
  7. Battery Percentage Difference

Battery Percentage Difference: My Laptop's facing a Battery Percentage Difference Issue Asus FX553VE - Windows 10 Home Single Language v1803 Build 17134.167 When I hover my mouse over the battery icon on the Desktop it shows for example given below 82%, but on clicking the icon it says 81%. So there's...
  8. Battery percentage(%) Suddenly drop-off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery percentage(%) Suddenly drop-off: I bought a lenovo E460 laptop before 6 month and using windows 10 operating system.I face a Battery related problem.when battery is come 36% it automatically drop-off 6%.It happened regularly.so how can i solve this problem?? Thank you 75783
  9. Laptop screen not turning off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop screen not turning off.: For some reason, the laptop that I had Windows 8.1 installed in last will not turn off after five or so minutes, like I had set it. This can be a huge drawback, because the laptop might be running on battery power and having the screen constantly on drains it. This usually...
  10. Laptop Turning itself "off"

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Turning itself "off": I am running Win 10 on a laptop. I have changed all the power settings to "NEVER" for everything. The laptop is on AC (not battery). No power outages. But when I come back after being away from the laptop for an hour or so. It is in sleep mode (I think) - I have to turn...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp ba021ax battery percentage is stuck and if i remove the charger it gets shuts down

2. windows 1803 battery indicator stuck