Windows 10: Laptop turns off & battery stuck at same percentage

Discus and support Laptop turns off & battery stuck at same percentage in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Recently I've ran into the problem that my laptop shuts off randomly whenever its not charging and unplugged. First my laptop ran smoothly with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Configuration, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Laptop turns off & battery stuck at same percentage

Recently I've ran into the problem that my laptop shuts off randomly whenever its not charging and unplugged.
    First my laptop ran smoothly with no problem for an hour or so without charging then suddenly turns off.
    However now my laptop won't turn on without being charged and it turns off immediately when unplugging the charger. I've already replaced the battery so that doesn't seem to be the problem, so are there more things I could try to get my laptop working properly again? The battery says its charging aswell but that's not the case.

Laptop turns off & battery stuck at same percentage [​IMG]

:)

Configuration, Jun 28, 2018

2. Battery Indicator Percentage not changing

My Laptop Battery Gauge charge indicator percentage is not changing it always stuck at certain percentage.if I connect power adapter or remove power adapter then only my laptop battery changes automatically to certain value otherwise it gets stuck at same
    level of percentage for whole time even i use laptop for whole hour. I have tried to disable and enable battery driver but it is not helping me at all to solve the problem.

SauravSharma2547, Jun 28, 2018
  3. Battery Percentage Windows 10

It makes no sense to not have a battery percentage indicator on mouseover. Clicking on the icon to see the percentage leftover is an extra step I'd rather not take.

RyanColby1984, Jun 28, 2018
  4. Laptop turns off & battery stuck at same percentage

Battery jumps to RANDOM percentages while on charge

Hi Nathan,

For us to isolate your laptop percentage battery issue, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 28, 2018
Thema:

Laptop turns off & battery stuck at same percentage

1. Laptop turns off & battery stuck at same percentage - Similar Threads - Laptop turns off

2. Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...: I have recently purchased hp laptop ,For past three days I am facing an issue with my battery percentage ,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show the decrement in the percentage but once the battery is drained it automatically switches down...
  3. Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...: I have recently purchased hp laptop ,For past three days I am facing an issue with my battery percentage ,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show the decrement in the percentage but once the battery is drained it automatically switches down...
  4. My battery percentage is stuck at 99

My battery percentage is stuck at 99: Hi. I have recently came across a issue on my HP pavilion Laptop 15. The battery percentage is stuck at 99%, it never goes down or up. The problem with this is that I cant tell when the laptop needs to be charged so it just shuts down whenever it dies. Can someone please help...
  5. My battery percentage is stuck at 99

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My battery percentage is stuck at 99: Hi. I have recently came across a issue on my HP pavilion Laptop 15. The battery percentage is stuck at 99%, it never goes down or up. The problem with this is that I cant tell when the laptop needs to be charged so it just shuts down whenever it dies. Can someone please help...
  6. Battery stuck at the same percentage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery stuck at the same percentage: I was talking to my friends and noticed that my battery was at 14. Charged it and then waited for it to reach 80 or 90 but it still is in 14. I have tried ways to deplete the battery, upgrade the BIOS on windows 11 but nothing has changed. I need help!!!...
  7. Battery stuck at the same percentage

Battery stuck at the same percentage: I was talking to my friends and noticed that my battery was at 14. Charged it and then waited for it to reach 80 or 90 but it still is in 14. I have tried ways to deplete the battery, upgrade the BIOS on windows 11 but nothing has changed. I need help!!!...
  8. My battery percentage is stuck at 99

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My battery percentage is stuck at 99: Hi. I have recently came across a issue on my Acer Swift 3. The battery percentage is stuck at 99%, it never goes down or up. The problem with this is that I cant tell when the laptop needs to be charged so it just shuts down whenever it dies. Can someone please help me with...
  9. battery percentage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    battery percentage: after updating to 1809 my battery percentage does not not change from 100% nor doed percentage show in taskbar icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-percentage/c870e216-a100-4c31-ac0b-665f3b954b17
  10. Battery percentage(%) Suddenly drop-off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery percentage(%) Suddenly drop-off: I bought a lenovo E460 laptop before 6 month and using windows 10 operating system.I face a Battery related problem.when battery is come 36% it automatically drop-off 6%.It happened regularly.so how can i solve this problem?? Thank you 75783

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp ba021ax battery percentage is stuck and if i remove the charger it gets shuts down

2. windows 1803 battery indicator stuck