Windows 10: Laptop WiFi looses connection

Discus and support Laptop WiFi looses connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello: I use my Smartphone as a Hotspot, I have me Dell laptop set-up to connect to the Smartphone "Hotspot" and for several months I had no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EQueens123, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Laptop WiFi looses connection

Hello:

I use my Smartphone as a Hotspot, I have me Dell laptop set-up to connect to the Smartphone "Hotspot" and for several months I had no problems using the internet with this set-up. But in the last month, the few times I have worked with this set-up the Dell laptop intermittently looses the connection I have to keep going into the laptop settings to reconnect.

The Smartphone "Hotspot" remains on throughout.

Can anyone let me know what might be going on with the laptop, that wasn't before.

:)

EQueens123, Dec 17, 2017

2. I keep loosing the wifi connection after my laptop goes to sleep

Original Title: Windows 10 wifi recovery

after upgrading to windows 10, I keep loosing the wifi connection after my laptop goes to sleep.I have to restart again to get back the connection

Mohammed Nabil Masri, Dec 17, 2017
  3. WIFI

Hi fam, so recently my laptop out of nowhere started loosing range on its wifi. it literally cannot connect to any network unless i am next to the router. even moving 5meters away will loose the connection. what could be causing this?

Raymond Lilako, Dec 17, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Laptop WiFi looses connection

What type of wireless is the pc and phone often phones are AC 3 gig speed pc often n type300 meg so there can be problems with speed

Samuria, Dec 17, 2017
  5. Laptop: Broadcom 802.11n Network Adaptor, Driver version: 6.30,223.256

Samsung Smartphone: Not sure where/how to find the type of wireless.

EQueens123, Dec 17, 2017
  6. Samuria Win User
    It will be in the specs of the phone

Samuria, Dec 17, 2017
  7. Is it Wi-Fi Mac address?
    Network is: AT&T
    AT&T Smart Wi-Fi

EQueens123, Dec 17, 2017
  8. Laptop WiFi looses connection

Do I need to install a new Wi-Fi driver on the laptop?

EQueens123, Dec 17, 2017
  9. Smartphone Wi-FI Speeds: a,b,g,n
    Wi-Fi features: Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct

EQueens123, Dec 17, 2017
  10. Merry Christmas to all!! I'm still trying to figure out the disconnection issue.

EQueens123, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Laptop WiFi looses connection

1. Laptop WiFi looses connection - Similar Threads - Laptop WiFi looses

2. Laptop not connecting to a wifi ........

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop not connecting to a wifi ........: I opened my laptop after two to three days I try to connect it to wifi so windows get updated but it is not connecting to it it showing no wifi found or unusual beware like on/off a wifi several times.... Please help me.........
  3. Laptop will not connect to WIFI Automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop will not connect to WIFI Automatically: My laptop hp will not connect to WIFI Automatically. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-will-not-connect-to-wifi-automatically/1e213074-9a86-440c-bd8c-c05292f65025
  4. Connection Wifi Laptop HP

Connection Wifi Laptop HP: Hi friends, I'm having problems with my Wi-Fi network, the network is connecting. The problem is that suddenly it hangs and I'm out of connection. I reconnect it and after a while it disconnects again. what I do?...
  5. connect laptop to tv by wifi

connect laptop to tv by wifi: Can my laptop connect to a tv via wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-laptop-to-tv-by-wifi/6c9a213a-d942-4d2e-96a7-096588b74110
  6. Laptop wont connect to wifi

Laptop wont connect to wifi: Hey there, whenever I shutdown my laptop and open it again for like 10 mins or so, it fails to scan for our wifi connection when a few minutes ago it connected. I have: * done so many network reset just to make it work. * uninstalled my network driver then putting it...
  7. Wifi looses connection after 1803 upgrade

Wifi looses connection after 1803 upgrade: Hi, Since I updated i've noticed that the wifi randomally looses internet connection. while browsing or uploading a yellow mark comes on the wifi and then i have to disconnect and reconnect. i've read in other places others having this issue and tried the following: 1 -...
  8. Loosing internet connection

Loosing internet connection: Odd issue, internet keeps disconnecting, sometimes only 15-30min between sometimes hours between. The wireless shows as connected and diagnostic doesnt help. only thing that helps is to disable and enable it OR wait for a few min and it usually comes back on its own....
  9. Loosing connection for a while

Loosing connection for a while: Hello. Iam loosing connection with an internet for a couple of seconds every time I connect to the VPN, Steam or starting a few other applications. I had this same problem with Win8 and now with fresh Win10 but not with Win7. What can cause this behavior? As you can see there...
  10. loose start menu, and wifi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    loose start menu, and wifi: Hi, I loose start menu and wifi for unknown reasons. I can get theses back following on line blog: in power shell- Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} wifi is re-established by...