Windows 10: Laptop WiFi looses connection

Discus and support Laptop WiFi looses connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello: I use my Smartphone as a Hotspot, I have me Dell laptop set-up to connect to the Smartphone "Hotspot" and for several months I had no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EQueens123, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Laptop WiFi looses connection

Hello:

I use my Smartphone as a Hotspot, I have me Dell laptop set-up to connect to the Smartphone "Hotspot" and for several months I had no problems using the internet with this set-up. But in the last month, the few times I have worked with this set-up the Dell laptop intermittently looses the connection I have to keep going into the laptop settings to reconnect.

The Smartphone "Hotspot" remains on throughout.

Can anyone let me know what might be going on with the laptop, that wasn't before.

:)

EQueens123, Dec 17, 2017

2. I keep loosing the wifi connection after my laptop goes to sleep

Original Title: Windows 10 wifi recovery

after upgrading to windows 10, I keep loosing the wifi connection after my laptop goes to sleep.I have to restart again to get back the connection

Mohammed Nabil Masri, Dec 17, 2017
  3. WIFI

Hi fam, so recently my laptop out of nowhere started loosing range on its wifi. it literally cannot connect to any network unless i am next to the router. even moving 5meters away will loose the connection. what could be causing this?

Raymond Lilako, Dec 17, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Laptop WiFi looses connection

What type of wireless is the pc and phone often phones are AC 3 gig speed pc often n type300 meg so there can be problems with speed

Samuria, Dec 17, 2017
  5. Laptop: Broadcom 802.11n Network Adaptor, Driver version: 6.30,223.256

Samsung Smartphone: Not sure where/how to find the type of wireless.

EQueens123, Dec 17, 2017
  6. Samuria Win User
    It will be in the specs of the phone

Samuria, Dec 17, 2017
  7. Is it Wi-Fi Mac address?
    Network is: AT&T
    AT&T Smart Wi-Fi

EQueens123, Dec 17, 2017
  8. Laptop WiFi looses connection

Do I need to install a new Wi-Fi driver on the laptop?

EQueens123, Dec 17, 2017
  9. Smartphone Wi-FI Speeds: a,b,g,n
    Wi-Fi features: Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct

EQueens123, Dec 17, 2017
  10. Merry Christmas to all!! I'm still trying to figure out the disconnection issue.

EQueens123, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Laptop WiFi looses connection

1. Laptop WiFi looses connection - Similar Threads - Laptop WiFi looses

2. Wifi Connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second: I have asus laptop with Windows 11. My Wifi connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second, and it's not some error with the Wifi as the other laptops/ computers in the house hold are not affected. I tried using the laptop with another wifi router as well, and it...
  3. Wifi Connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second: I have asus laptop with Windows 11. My Wifi connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second, and it's not some error with the Wifi as the other laptops/ computers in the house hold are not affected. I tried using the laptop with another wifi router as well, and it...
  4. WiFi connection, keep loosing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi connection, keep loosing: Suddenly I could not connect with my wifi. It connected with my tablet and another computer. When I looked at the little icon at the bottom right next to the battery status icon, instead of the little curved things coming out, it showed a circle that looked something like...
  5. WiFi adapter is connected, but looses internet connection after a few minutes

WiFi adapter is connected, but looses internet connection after a few minutes: When I start my PC the WiFi Adapter connects to my wifi and has internet access, I start a ping to 8.8.8.8 and it looses internet connection after about 2 minutes. The adapter is still connected to my wifi, but simply has no internet access. So my solution now is, to...
  6. Loosing WIFI connection

Loosing WIFI connection: After updating to Win 10 v2004 I am loosing my internet connection, in fact I loose all wifi connections and cannot see any wifi connections. I have another PC which connect perfectly to the internet. When I reboot my laptop, I can see the wifi connections and connects...
  7. Loosing Wifi

Loosing Wifi: Hello Tech Support, I bought a used laptop. I wiped it out and reinstalled applications. Since day 1 ,my wifi keeps dropping. I've tried to reset the modem. I did some cmd commands to reset ipv6, catalog, etc. and its still happening. My drivers are UTD. I'm loosing my...
  8. PC looses connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC looses connection: I'm not even sure that's an apt description. MWB worked seamlessly for a couple of weeks. Now, and I can't put my finger exactly on when, it will from time to time quit working. I'll switch from the host to the other pc both W10 -- different versions -- and the mouse /...
  9. Wifi looses connection after 1803 upgrade

Wifi looses connection after 1803 upgrade: Hi, Since I updated i've noticed that the wifi randomally looses internet connection. while browsing or uploading a yellow mark comes on the wifi and then i have to disconnect and reconnect. i've read in other places others having this issue and tried the following: 1 -...
  10. Loosing connection for a while

Loosing connection for a while: Hello. Iam loosing connection with an internet for a couple of seconds every time I connect to the VPN, Steam or starting a few other applications. I had this same problem with Win8 and now with fresh Win10 but not with Win7. What can cause this behavior? As you can see there...