Windows 10: Laptop with black flasses on screen

Discus and support Laptop with black flasses on screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good even to all. I have an Acer Aspire Laptop working fine with the latest up dates windows 10 home. Over the last few days I have noticed that when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by menu, Oct 27, 2017.

1. menu Win User

Laptop with black flasses on screen

Good even to all.
    I have an Acer Aspire Laptop working fine with the latest up dates windows 10 home. Over the last few days I have noticed that when I have two programs open and when I click on the mouse to change from one pro to the other the screen gives a black flash as the page changes its only a split second its there.
    Any ideas Please.
    David.

:)

2. toxaris Win User

N96 - Flashing envelope sign

I also want to give you a thax for that solution on my flassing messagesymbol.

toxaris, Oct 27, 2017
  3. Smittychat., Oct 27, 2017
Thema:

Laptop with black flasses on screen

1. Laptop with black flasses on screen - Similar Threads - Laptop black flasses

2. Laptop Black Screen and Browser Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Black Screen and Browser Black Screen: I bought a laptop but my browser and my laptop screen keeps on blacking out and the people who sold me on Lenovo Concept Store Festival Mall & PC Express didn't fix the problem. Is it the laptop or an OS problem? Coz Im not getting a good resolution from their CS people...
  3. Laptop Black Screen and Browser Black Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Black Screen and Browser Black Screen: I bought a laptop but my browser and my laptop screen keeps on blacking out and the people who sold me on Lenovo Concept Store Festival Mall & PC Express didn't fix the problem. Is it the laptop or an OS problem? Coz Im not getting a good resolution from their CS people...
  4. Laptop Black screen

Laptop Black screen: Hi,Yesterday I installed Intel Turbo boost driverI wanted to uninstall it but I couldn't so I did a restore point.It Took my to loading screen of those moving dots but I slept and forgot the laptop turned on Restoring the Files when I woke up the laptop was turned offWhen I...
  5. Laptop Black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Black screen: Hi,Yesterday I installed Intel Turbo boost driverI wanted to uninstall it but I couldn't so I did a restore point.It Took my to loading screen of those moving dots but I slept and forgot the laptop turned on Restoring the Files when I woke up the laptop was turned offWhen I...
  6. Laptop black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop black screen: I just bought a new asus zephyrus g15 laptop used and today while trying to set it up, it keeps black screening. It will randomly freeze, become unresponsive and then black screen. and I cant tell why this is. Help??...
  7. Laptop black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop black screen: I just bought a new asus zephyrus g15 laptop used and today while trying to set it up, it keeps black screening. It will randomly freeze, become unresponsive and then black screen. and I cant tell why this is. Help??...
  8. Laptop black screen

9. Laptop on Black Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop on Black Screen: Monitor definitely gives light, but there is no display. Caps Lock light works. Can someone help please? Connecting to a TV does not work but it worked for a small period (before I disabled one of my graphics cards) submitted by /u/aliersinoral [link] [comments]...
  10. Laptop black screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop black screen: Hi there after login on my laptop it goes to black screen and then a box with location is not available with a red cross windows /system32/config/systemprofile/ desktop is not accessible Access is denied this keeps flashing on and off i’m unable then to do nothing with...