Windows 10: Laptop with black flasses on screen

Discus and support Laptop with black flasses on screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good even to all. I have an Acer Aspire Laptop working fine with the latest up dates windows 10 home. Over the last few days I have noticed that when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by menu, Oct 27, 2017.

1. menu Win User

Laptop with black flasses on screen

Good even to all.
    I have an Acer Aspire Laptop working fine with the latest up dates windows 10 home. Over the last few days I have noticed that when I have two programs open and when I click on the mouse to change from one pro to the other the screen gives a black flash as the page changes its only a split second its there.
    Any ideas Please.
    David.

:)

2. toxaris Win User

N96 - Flashing envelope sign

I also want to give you a thax for that solution on my flassing messagesymbol.

toxaris, Oct 27, 2017
  3. Smittychat., Oct 27, 2017
Thema:

Laptop with black flasses on screen

1. Laptop with black flasses on screen - Similar Threads - Laptop black flasses

2. black lines on my laptop screen

in Windows 10 Support
    black lines on my laptop screen: Anyone know why these have appeared .... and especially if there is an easy, cheap and safe fix I can do? Or to prevent their further expansion (see below) It is an old HP Elitebook G2, Windows 10 Pro (64) 1803 and recently puffed the battery (heating cause was likely...
  3. laptop screen goes black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop screen goes black: why does the screen on my laptop keep going black? I can still hear a show (if I'm watching you tube), but the screen goes black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-screen-goes-black/7a0cbae2-a61f-49ca-aab3-f92bd7b69ddf
  4. Black screen in my laptop

Black screen in my laptop: So today I turned on my laptop. Everything was doing fine until the screen was black. If you're wondering how I got this I pressed Ctrl+Shift+Esc (Task Manager) and opened a file location, then I got all of my data, so my PC isn't encrypted, I got all of the normal apps, but...
  5. HP Laptop Black Screen on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Laptop Black Screen on boot: I have a HP Pavilion 17-e019dx laptop running Windows 10 64 bit.... that all of a sudden will not boot. On start up, it just displays a black screen. There are no beeps or words, nor can I hit F8 or ESC or any other keys to get into the bios/utilities/safe mode. I have...
  6. Laptop freez n black screen

Laptop freez n black screen: My lap for 3 days was freezing after some time of start up...before this happens i had a virus attack ..at that time my McAfee was turned off then i yried to scan them it freezed suddenly .then i reset my pc pc then also i tried image factory reset my pc .then i did fresh...
  7. Laptop black (grey) screen no beep

Laptop black (grey) screen no beep: So when I tried week ago to turn on my laptop in the morning, at first it show black screen (without beep. LED's are on). Only when I restarted laptop it finally turned on. It was the second day something like this happened. My laptop has been working great since this time,...
  8. Black screen - laptop window 10

Black screen - laptop window 10: Hi, on my laptop, using window 10. The computer when I try to open it shows only a black screen... how can I fix the problem? Tx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/black-screen-laptop-window-10/f9a197ba-3982-4ee3-81ac-25f606d82b68
  9. Laptop screen black and unresponsive

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop screen black and unresponsive: I downloaded windows 10 and all had been running smoothly, however, when I turned my laptop on this morning my background was black and about 20 new icons had appeared on the desktop all of which were just white and blank, i normally only have rhe recycle bin. i tried to run...
  10. Laptop Screen Black With Cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Screen Black With Cursor: So as I was sitting around watching YouTube, I decided to switch to a different video and as I clicked into fullscreen the screen went black. I clicked and as I did this a popped up. I didn't have time to read it because as soon as it came up it was gone. I turned the...