Windows 10: laptop won't print even though it states ready

Discus and support laptop won't print even though it states ready in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; laptop will not communicate with printer even though states ready... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeonoraDedrick, Aug 17, 2018.

1. laptop won't print even though it states ready

laptop will not communicate with printer even though states ready

:)

LeonoraDedrick, Aug 17, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Aug 17, 2018
  4. ShariStar Win User

laptop won't print even though it states ready

After Windows 10 upgrade Ican`t see any Facebook Cover photo`s & other content. But they are there, I just can`t see them?

Hi, I access Facebook through Microsoft Edge address bar or from google search. Do I actually have to install different browsers myself? This is a brand new laptop Lenovo. I see Internet Explorer 11 in the Menu box, but when I click-on it a new page pops
    up, but when I put an web address in nothing happens. Must not be installed, so why is it listed in the menu? I was told that Microsoft Edge would have to be turned off before I could use Internet Explorer. But can`t figure out how to turn it off.

As for as printing sometimes I can print a web page & other times it won`t. All I do is right click on mouse & push print. The pages show up on print preview , doesn`t make sense why it sometimes won`t print.

Thanks

ShariStar, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

laptop won't print even though it states ready

1. laptop won't print even though it states ready - Similar Threads - laptop won't print

2. Laptop won't turn on unless plugged in even though the battery is at 100%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won't turn on unless plugged in even though the battery is at 100%: Hello! I had bought my laptop a little over 2 years ago. I had been playing a game on it and it shut off in the middle of it. After tinkering with it, it will not turn on or display the light on the power key unless it is plugged in. I made sure it was at full charge and the...
  3. Laptop won't turn on unless plugged in even though the battery is at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't turn on unless plugged in even though the battery is at 100%: Hello! I had bought my laptop a little over 2 years ago. I had been playing a game on it and it shut off in the middle of it. After tinkering with it, it will not turn on or display the light on the power key unless it is plugged in. I made sure it was at full charge and the...
  4. Laptop won't turn on unless plugged in even though the battery is at 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Games won't launch even though it works before

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games won't launch even though it works before: There are a few games that don't launch anymore: Project Zomboid; GMod works, but crashes when loaded the map; Trepang2 crashes when almost finishing the objectives, and Assassin's Creed Black Flag won't launch. On the other hand, some games, like AC Rogue, Mafia II, etc....
  6. Games won't launch even though it works before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games won't launch even though it works before: There are a few games that don't launch anymore: Project Zomboid; GMod works, but crashes when loaded the map; Trepang2 crashes when almost finishing the objectives, and Assassin's Creed Black Flag won't launch. On the other hand, some games, like AC Rogue, Mafia II, etc....
  7. Games won't launch even though it works before

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Second screen won't be detected even though it's duplicating it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second screen won't be detected even though it's duplicating it?: I want to extend my display but it says that the pc can not detect it even though the screen is duplicated. How can I extend it? I updated to the latest driver and I have pressed the "search for newest drivers" in control panel submitted by /u/Mr-Scrubs [link] [comments]...
  9. Laptop won't print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop won't print: hello, my laptop (Windows 10) won't print it can scan and everything but not printing i tried the printer on another laptop (Windows 7) and it works just fine i uninstalled the drivers and the app but still won't work it used to work a while ago like 2 months ago it...
  10. Search won't find .mp4 file even though it is there

in Windows 10 Support
    Search won't find .mp4 file even though it is there: When I search for *.mp4 in Public Folders > Video, the results don't show the file. The problem is the file is in there. When I search *.* in Public Folders it is not shown either. When I search the entire C: drive, though, it shows up in the Public Folders > Video...