Windows 10: Laptop wont update after switching off.

Discus and support Laptop wont update after switching off. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I was updating to Windows 10 1803, when my laptop ran out of charge, I didn't realize it wasn't plugged in. The error code is 0xc1900101, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Arif Khamis Yussuf, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Laptop wont update after switching off.

So I was updating to Windows 10 1803, when my laptop ran out of charge, I didn't realize it wasn't plugged in. The error code is 0xc1900101, which means there has been a rollback. When I click Check for updates in Updates and Security, I just get error code 0x80096004. Help?

:)

Arif Khamis Yussuf, Aug 16, 2018
  2. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Aug 16, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Laptop wont update after switching off.

MY LAPTOP SWITCHED TO AIR PLANE MODE AND WONT SWITCH BACK TO WIRELESS MODE

MY LAPTOP SWITCHED TO AIR PLANE MODE AND WONT SWITCH BACK TO WIRELESS MODE

joshchigwangwa, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

Laptop wont update after switching off.

1. Laptop wont update after switching off. - Similar Threads - Laptop wont update

2. my laptop wont turn off after I reset it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop wont turn off after I reset it: I recently performed a hard reset on my laptop. Since it took a while, I decided to go to sleep in the meantime. I wasn't sure if something had happened, but when I turned it on, it displayed the company logo, followed by the Windows logo with a loading icon at the bottom....
  3. My laptop's screen is blank after switching it off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop's screen is blank after switching it off: I was working on Kali Linux installed in virtual box in my laptop which has windows 10 OS. While working, suddenly screen got black or dark blue screen. No key was working on it, so I switched off my laptop. After that the trouble begins. 1. On battery, my laptop is on...
  4. My laptop's screen is blank after switching it off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop's screen is blank after switching it off: I was working on Kali Linux installed in virtual box in my laptop which has windows 10 OS. While working, suddenly screen got black or dark blue screen. No key was working on it, so I switched off my laptop. After that the trouble begins. 1. On battery, my laptop is on...
  5. Laptop turns off after switching on?

Laptop turns off after switching on?: I was working on my laptop (hp win 10) and went away for a moment and when I came back it was off when I turned it on I had a black screen and when I turned it off it turned off when I tried to turn it on it turned off with a clacking sound I tried to turn it on again and got...
  6. Laptop wont turn on after windows update

Laptop wont turn on after windows update: My laptop wont turn on. The light flashes on then holds for 10 seconds then goes off. No fans no nothing. Screen is black. The power light comes on when I plug in the power cable. I have tried to do the resets I've found by googling my problem. I've tried taking out...
  7. Laptop keeps switching off when booting up after recent windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop keeps switching off when booting up after recent windows update: Hi, I updated to the latest windows update and my laptop keeps shutting down by loosing all power while its booting up (when it shows the Microsoft logo) and then i have to press the power button again to start the machine and then it boots up correctly. It didn't happen...
  8. Laptop will not switch on after Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop will not switch on after Windows update: This morning Windows did an automatic update configuration my Axus laptop. Since then, despite the laptop, being fully charged it will not switch on....
  9. Laptop switching off when power to charge switched on.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop switching off when power to charge switched on.: Quite often my Dell Inspiron5758 laptop will, when I switch on the power to recharge, turn off. Has anyone any ideas what might be the cause? 123749
  10. Cortana wont work switch keeps going to off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana wont work switch keeps going to off: Just upgraded my Win 8.1 pro EN-GB using media tool and I cant search or get cortana to work. It worked fine in the Insider Preview. Anyone got any ideas ? Going to check regional settings now but I dont thing its that. Tim 10485