Windows 10: lara croft and the temple of osiris & Halo Assault : Problem

Discus and support lara croft and the temple of osiris & Halo Assault : Problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Need Help .... I Think Halo Assault and Lara Croft got the same error. Errror : the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by drakes, Aug 8, 2015.

1. drakes Win User

lara croft and the temple of osiris & Halo Assault : Problem

Need Help ....

I Think Halo Assault and Lara Croft got the same error.

Errror : the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)

anybody got the same error? if so.. anybody got a fix?

Specs :
    Hp Pavillion P033tx
    i7
    1terra
    geforce 840m
    8gig
    Windows 10( upgraded from 8.1)

thx..

:)

drakes, Aug 8, 2015

2. Windows 10

I was playing Grand Theft Auto San Andreas earlier and then nearly an hour later I turn on the computer and the window will open, even run through the first landing screen showing the copyright stuff, then just closes... Now facebook, minecraft for windows
    10, lara croft go, and halo Spartan assault all do the same thing. Oh and I had to verify my Microsoft account three times in a row this time and this is something I have to do pretty often.

DanielJackson, Aug 8, 2015
  3. game support for 620

so big games like halo spartan assault and asphalt 7 supports 620 but games like temple run OZ .... Doest seem to support.......!!!!!!....??????....////!!!!?????\\

Mohamed Ashid, Aug 8, 2015
  4. lara croft and the temple of osiris & Halo Assault : Problem

kuyenmotdivad, Aug 8, 2015
  5. drakes Win User
    drakes, Aug 8, 2015
  6. drakes Win User
    drakes, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

lara croft and the temple of osiris & Halo Assault : Problem

1. lara croft and the temple of osiris & Halo Assault : Problem - Similar Threads - lara croft temple

2. Steps to delete temple files to improve performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steps to delete temple files to improve performance: Steps to delete temple files to improve performance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steps-to-delete-temple-files-to-improve/ed4d4592-2f87-4d98-8725-cc1c8feb0206
  3. Steps to delete temple files to improve performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steps to delete temple files to improve performance: Steps to delete temple files to improve performance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steps-to-delete-temple-files-to-improve/ed4d4592-2f87-4d98-8725-cc1c8feb0206
  4. Halo Wars 2 DLC problems

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo Wars 2 DLC problems: I paid for the DLC for halo wars 2. awakening the nightmare a few days ago, it keeps saying it cant be downloaded on my device, yet the main game is fine :/ Can i be helped please as i feel like ive just wasted my money on this dlc......
  5. Halo MCC installation problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MCC installation problems: Halo: Master Chief Collection--I purchased this downloadable item from Newegg, but am having installation problems. Computer wants to send it to my C: drive, an SSD that is nearly full. Not enough room. I want it to go to my HDD, which has plenty of space. Installation...
  6. The Temple of Elemental Evil

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Temple of Elemental Evil: error launching game. how do i solve this? my computer is windows 10 and the game is windows xp. help greatly appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-temple-of-elemental-evil/873a720c-35fc-401c-b1e7-610d3e0c25c2
  7. Panzer General 3D Assault - problem with Direct X?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Panzer General 3D Assault - problem with Direct X?: There is an old game Panzer General 3D Assault (using DirectX 7) that is still on sale today. This game runs on Windows 10 except for one problem: - there is a black rectangle on top left corner, - a black square behind the cursor. Other than partially blocking the...
  8. halo combat evolved problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    halo combat evolved problem: so I am trying to run halo combat evolved on my new laptop, and I keep getting this error. how do i fix it? these are my specs.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-combat-evolved-problem/c08e1f72-5fd1-4fc5-93d3-e4d1545b43d1
  9. Lara Croft ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lara Croft ...: For those of you who dont know , this is what she looks like on pc *Wink stunning looking game with good story and gameplay [img] [img] [img] [img] 39827
  10. pacific assault free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pacific assault free: Its an old classic , MOH Pacific Assault is free on Origin at the moment worth a look its free after all , i loved it back in the day not sure how ill feel about it now waiting on the download . They dont stay up fopr long so be quick if you want it 45125