Windows 10: Large pink squares/pixels problem on computer game

Discus and support Large pink squares/pixels problem on computer game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been playing Doomsday Escape which I downloaded from the Windows Store and I keep getting large pink pixels on the game which obscure part of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NiallM, Jun 28, 2017.

1. NiallM Win User

Large pink squares/pixels problem on computer game

I have been playing Doomsday Escape which I downloaded from the Windows Store and I keep getting large pink pixels on the game which obscure part of the game screen. Can anyone help?

Large pink squares/pixels problem  on computer game [​IMG]

:)

NiallM, Jun 28, 2017

2. Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset family

Could u try with this driver some Metro games from Microsoft Store?

For example Farmville 2 (I had problem on 945 Express with pink squares on the top numbers in the games.

Many games in WIn10 had problem with the empty background with installed driver for Win7.

Marek Götzinger, Jun 28, 2017
  3. baloohGN Win User
    "video_sheduler_internal_error" BSOD

I did update all of the drivers, the problem still occurs, the pc does not crash again though. Green and Pink pixels appear, the GPU load goes to 100% and then the game crashes to desktop. Temperature is at 49°C max.

baloohGN, Jun 28, 2017
  4. Dude Win User

Please post your full specs. I would start with making sure you graphics driver is up to date. Are you overclocking?

5. NiallM Win User
    The full specs of my PC are:

NiallM, Jun 28, 2017
  6. Helmut Win User
    It's the fog rendering of the Graphics. Something is wrong with that. It maybe the basic capability of the Graphics, or lack of available main RAM/shared Video RAM, or maybe the Driver.

The processor is 6 years old and a basic one with Integrated Graphics.

Have a look on the Intel drivers website, though it looks like Windows 10 is not fully supported. I would guess a basic driver via Windows Updates.

The max RAM on that processor is 4 GB which may, or may not make a difference as it's shared RAM.

If there are some in game Graphics Settings, change that to something less demanding.

Helmut, Jun 28, 2017
  7. NiallM Win User
    This is my graphics card:

NiallM, Jun 28, 2017
  8. Helmut Win User

Well, yes, that is the integrated graphics/graphics card. A driver has been installed and is working.
    Here is a previous thread.
    Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 incompatible with 10
    They say no issues, but have they tried all the fancy graphics effects....

I would try what I said in the last sentence, I don't know exactly as I'm not going to install those games.

Helmut, Jun 28, 2017
  9. NiallM Win User
    The game doesn't have any graphics settings.

NiallM, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Large pink squares/pixels problem on computer game - Similar Threads - Large pink squares

2. How do i fix this random pixelated square box on my computer on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this random pixelated square box on my computer on startup?: So this problem occured for me about 1-2 hours ago. It happened while i was downloading something. I have restarted like 4 times. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'll send a reference picture. There is no error message.Everytime i try to upload image file it fails.The box...
  3. Pink pixels and system crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pink pixels and system crashes.: I'm having an issue since I built my new PC. I just performed a clean install of windows to try and combat the problem. I have inspected the physical connections in the computer thoroughly to see if anything is loose and there appears to be nothing. I have gone to another...
  4. Pink pixels and system crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pink pixels and system crashes.: I'm having an issue since I built my new PC. I just performed a clean install of windows to try and combat the problem. I have inspected the physical connections in the computer thoroughly to see if anything is loose and there appears to be nothing. I have gone to another...
  5. In game pixel problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In game pixel problems: I bought a new system, but there are graphical distortions in the games, what is the reason, is there a mismatch in the parts or is there a damaged part?My System:ADATA Xpg Gammix D10 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16Asrock Rx 6700xtgigabyte b550m ds3h rev 1.5Ryzen 5600xAsus vp249qgr...
  6. In game pixel problems

In game pixel problems: I bought a new system, but there are graphical distortions in the games, what is the reason, is there a mismatch in the parts or is there a damaged part?My System:ADATA Xpg Gammix D10 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16Asrock Rx 6700xtgigabyte b550m ds3h rev 1.5Ryzen 5600xAsus vp249qgr...
  7. Pixelated and large font in browsers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pixelated and large font in browsers: Hello everyone, I've been having a problem where the text on some websites is very big and pixelated. Ive had this in both chrome and edge, it's not all websites but it just happens on random sites now and then and I can't imagine that they've chosen this font by purpose....
  8. Pixelated and large font in browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixelated and large font in browsers: Hello everyone, I've been having a problem where the text on some websites is very big and pixelated. Ive had this in both chrome and edge, it's not all websites but it just happens on random sites now and then and I can't imagine that they've chosen this font by purpose....
  9. Pixelated and large font in browsers

10. Windows 10 HDR bug - Pink pixelation and Banding

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 HDR bug - Pink pixelation and Banding: Video - Windows 10 HDR bug - Pink pixelation and Banding in bright areas of the video - YouTube SWnYgWcKj2k Pink Pixelation and banding in HDR Videos on my HDR TV (Even the preview video included in recent insiders build). Facing this on stable build also. I'm on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pink boxes appear while playing pc games

2. windows started going pink squares