Windows 10: Last automatic update

Discus and support Last automatic update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What is the identification number of the last Windows 10 automatic update? My installation of Windows 10 was done August 14. The last automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by carbuff, Aug 25, 2015.

1. carbuff Win User

Last automatic update

What is the identification number of the last Windows 10 automatic update?

My installation of Windows 10 was done August 14.

The last automatic update I received was KB25533437 on August 15.

:)

carbuff, Aug 25, 2015
  2. HillY1 Win User

Terrible Windows 10 Automatic Update Last Evening

Well, it appears you have forgotten me. Or perhaps you didn't like me turning the issue back to the Windows 10 update rather me chasing some fictitious problem with my system. >>>>Solution Found.<<<< I deleted several of the useless #&%$ programs or applications
    that came with the Windows 10 update (12/23/17) and lo and behold, my graphics are back up to original performance. Thanks for all your help.

HillY1, Aug 25, 2015
  3. HillY1 Win User
    Terrible Windows 10 Automatic Update Last Evening

My computer is fully updated as of an hour ago. I have installed the latest graphics drivers from NVIDIA. The problem is not solved. In fact, the simple graphics have become even slower. They are taking at least 10X the time they were before making it
    almost impossible to play the simple game. I am getting a bit tired of chasing things on my end when I am absolutely certain the Windows 10 update V1709 is causing the problem. Remember, the graphics were just fine until I was interrupted with the update (and
    went to bed). First thing the next morning the graphics were slower and have since become much, much slower. There were 15 new applications added with the V1709 update. For example, "Mixed Reality Viewer", or "Camera", or "Movies and TV" are all new as part
    of the update. I would ask that you look carefully at each application for possible interference with graphics. Is there a way I can delete any or all of those new applications? Or is there a way I can uninstall the entire update? Thanks

HillY1, Aug 25, 2015
  4. Last automatic update

You can use Belarc Advisor to see, if you are missing some updates.
    I have had KB3081441 and KB3081444 installed on August 19th.

TairikuOkami, Aug 25, 2015
  5. carbuff Win User
    Thank you for the information and the link.

carbuff, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Last automatic update

1. Last automatic update - Similar Threads - Last automatic update

2. Last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Last update: Every since the last update my save files have been hard to get into. Was there a problem with the update that would cause this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-update/85a278d3-5732-4e0d-ba58-d00791535c79
  3. Last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Last update: Every since the last update my save files have been hard to get into. Was there a problem with the update that would cause this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-update/85a278d3-5732-4e0d-ba58-d00791535c79
  4. Some automatic update happened last night, killed my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some automatic update happened last night, killed my laptop: So my laptop cuts me off in the middle of my work, starts restarting and having a message its restarting because of an update… now its blue screen and displays a frowny face with a message to tell someone “inaccessible bootdevice” and website www.windows.com/stopcodeNow i go...
  5. Some automatic update happened last night, killed my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some automatic update happened last night, killed my laptop: So my laptop cuts me off in the middle of my work, starts restarting and having a message its restarting because of an update… now its blue screen and displays a frowny face with a message to tell someone “inaccessible bootdevice” and website www.windows.com/stopcodeNow i go...
  6. Automatic pilot a320 Neo last update problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic pilot a320 Neo last update problems: After the last update I can’t set the altitude, heading and speed of the a320 neo. Is it a general problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-pilot-a320-neo-last-update-problems/7b502403-9fdc-4aaa-ae9a-4367a1707342
  7. Volume automatically lowers when in call after the last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume automatically lowers when in call after the last update: [ATTACH] Hello, so after the last update (the version i have right now is 10.0.19042 build 19042) (which was updating 4 hours fyi), the volume in my system is like 3x higher and when i'm in a call (i use discord mostly), the sound decreases drastically, even setting the...
  8. Last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Last update: Since the last update on 11/16/2020, the icons on my desktop and taskbar are squished...oblong instead of round. And very large. I have tried to change the size of the icons in the settings, but it doesn't take away the squished effect. Any suggestions?...
  9. Last Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Last Update: The last update from Microsoft,mess all my system!!I don have an illegal copy,i pay for that & you are crocks...incompetents!! I got a month ago an update which i have to delete because mess all my PC!!! Now a month later i got a new one which is worse!!! I don't want to...
  10. Last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Last update: Since the last update my computer doesn’t shut down completely and windows explorer doesn’t auto-refresh. I just want to know if people have those issues ? submitted by /u/iKempachi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghk9c2/last_update/