Windows 10: Last nights update failed.

Discus and support Last nights update failed. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Since last nights update my computer won't take my pin number, says it is wrong. 65051 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dakota37, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Dakota37 Win User

Last nights update failed.

Since last nights update my computer won't take my pin number, says it is wrong.

:)

Dakota37, Sep 26, 2016

2. Update last night

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to right click on any .PDF file and click on open with then select the option adobe reader.

If still not working then right click on the .PDF files and go to properties and select adobe reader and check if it helps

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 26, 2016
  3. 93tid Win User
    Update last night?

What exactly does your 635 show under settings > about for Software: and OS version: ?

93tid, Sep 26, 2016
Thema:

Last nights update failed.

1. Last nights update failed. - Similar Threads - Last nights update

2. Last nights update causes video issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Last nights update causes video issues: Ever since the windows update last night, my screen either flickers or completely blanks out several times per minute. While the screen is blank (can last a few seconds) the computer is otherwise working fine because, for example, I can type and when the screen comes back...
  3. unable to get into my desktop after last nights updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to get into my desktop after last nights updates: last night my computer said it was going to update and shut down. Today I cannot access my desktop computer. It is asking for my product key. This was a download a couple years ago onto my old XP program. I have tried everything and the system will not allow access and wants...
  4. Slow computer after it updated last night

Slow computer after it updated last night: When my computer turned off last night it updated.....which is fine......but today it is REALLY slow!! What do I need to do to speed it up again? It's very frustrating to use for work! Thanks :)...
  5. 1809 update last night wiped my PC

1809 update last night wiped my PC: Seriously?! I thought you had pulled the update in October until you fixed the issue and released it again.........so I didn't even think twice about running it. The update wiped my entire laptop! How can you have such an epic fail on the same update this many times?! I...
  6. lastest microsoft update last night

lastest microsoft update last night: Last night my computer updated and when I turned my computer on there are a lot of foreign looking symbols in the place of my shortcuts and on my word documents. I open a new word document and instead of "save" or "home" at the top I get boxes, triangles, question marks...
  7. Computer completely freezes after updating windows last night

Computer completely freezes after updating windows last night: I received help via the Microsoft chat support and had the problem fixed by updating my graphics driver. I was able to play games and browse the web that night but as I logged off it said it was updating. Bringing me to today where my computer crashes anywhere from 4-6...
  8. Windows update last night - laptop not working now

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows update last night - laptop not working now: Hi.. So, my lenovo Z51 was working perfectly, however last night Windows updated and today.. It's not working. When I turn on the laptop the first error pops up just before I type in my login details. Ctfmon.exe - sucess Unknown hard error I then click OK and it says...
  9. Black screen after update last night

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after update last night: Hi, This morning Sept 15 after the update to Win 10 1703 x64, 2 computers had a black screen when starting. Came to the blue Windows Logo then went black but with a moveable cursor after hearing open music. I closed them down and restarted them. One has come up...
  10. another update last night - another aggrivation

in Windows 10 Support
    another update last night - another aggrivation: W10 updated again last night and AGAIN removed my Gadgets and GAMES. I managed to reinstall my Gadgets, but the games seem to be another issue. They install complete with the start menu icons but will not open. When I dbl clk the icon or exe file nothing happens. I want...