Windows 10: Last video card question...very sorry about this.

Discus and support Last video card question...very sorry about this. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Sorry for bothering you guys concerning computer parts and i am almost positive this will be my last but could you guys list the best to worst out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by bruinator, Apr 24, 2016.

1. bruinator Win User

2. Update firmware

i have an important question

i bought this **bleep** smart phone 4 about a mount, when i check the last update 4 it , nokia says that software version 200 released but when i inter my phone code it says that sorry no new version , i think its because of my operator(vivo) is this so ?

what can i do ?

and a question about battery , its very very very very weak i have only 7 hours a day

but in gsmarena review they told great battery life?????

please

please

please

HELP ME !

farhad1123, Apr 24, 2016
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Will win 10 recognize my 27" full hd monitor from my laptop like Win 7 does?

That's a good question. Windows doesn't know about your monitor. It sends video signals to your graphics card or chip, and the graphics card/chip takes it from there. The information Windows displays about your monitor, e.g., in Device Manager, comes from
    the video subsystem.

Which is a long winded way of saying: If your video subsystem worked with your monitor in Windows 7, it'll work with it in Windows 10.

Therefore, the real question should be: Is my video card/chip supported on Windows 10?

BulldogXX, Apr 24, 2016
  4. bruinator Win User

Last video card question...very sorry about this.

Some help guys plz. TY very much.

bruinator, Apr 24, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    Where are you located/posting from? I keep getting redirection messages from your links before I get the actual site.

Last video card question...very sorry about this. [​IMG]

Berton, Apr 24, 2016
  6. bruinator Win User
    Usa. It's the site i copied it from. Sorry.

bruinator, Apr 24, 2016
  7. CountMike New Member
    CountMike, Apr 24, 2016
  8. Berton Win User

Be careful of the linked card, says it is a Low Profile mounting and won't fit the computer shown in System Specs unless it also includes the standard mounting bracket. The Low Profile brackets are necessary for the SFF/Small Form Factor and USFF/Ultra Small Form Factor cases.
    HP Pavilion p2-1119 Desktop PC Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

Berton, Apr 24, 2016
  9. CountMike New Member
    That's a full profile card but can be turned into low profile by changing end plate to short one (provided) but loose VGA port. VGA port can be moved to another place on the case, it's same size as RS232 (Serial port) connector.

CountMike, Apr 24, 2016
  10. Berton Win User
    RIght, but from the printed description not everyone will pick up on the changeability of the plates hence the "be careful" part of my statement.

Berton, Apr 24, 2016
  11. CountMike New Member
    That's just sales ad, not much provided in it. When looking at particular item, it's best to go to manufacturer's site for details. Even after many years in computing and before I actually buy a part, I download manual for it, it will tell you much more than a flyer for it.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Last video card question...very sorry about this. - Similar Threads - Last video card

2. Sorry, but I have to ask this second question about a computer to buy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorry, but I have to ask this second question about a computer to buy: Is this really a great deal, or am I missing something? As I said in my first question, I have a budget, so I'm researching extremely carefully because I cannot afford to pay a penny more than I have to, and I am used to getting the best of the best with my electronics, lol....
  3. Sorry, but I have to ask this second question about a computer to buy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sorry, but I have to ask this second question about a computer to buy: Is this really a great deal, or am I missing something? As I said in my first question, I have a budget, so I'm researching extremely carefully because I cannot afford to pay a penny more than I have to, and I am used to getting the best of the best with my electronics, lol....
  4. Video Card/HDR/4K Questions

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Card/HDR/4K Questions: At some point I'm probably going to want to get a 2K or 4K monitor, preferably with some version of HDR. I talked on the phone today with 2 EVGA people about HDR and got somewhat-different answers. The question is: Does HDR have to be designed and built into a video card or...
  5. YouTube . . . Question Again - sorry . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    YouTube . . . Question Again - sorry . .: I'm placing this, second post. Because, the URL did not show up, When trying, to place it. On , the desktop? Now, if someone does have an answer. I'll, be able to see it . . . =========================== I made a mistake, not signing up for, YouTube, voice recognition. Does...
  6. Sorry if this is a stupid question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sorry if this is a stupid question: submitted by /u/spinelazuli [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4xsfu/sorry_if_this_is_a_stupid_question/
  7. New Video Card Temp Question

New Video Card Temp Question: Hi All Purchased a NEW 1660 Super, EVGA 1660 Super SC Ultra Gaming card for my Asus G11CD-K Desktop machine, due to this being OEM case, i have to work with what i got for now, Temps so far while benchmarking max i got after 10 minutes was 78C, Max during gaming so far only...
  8. Question about folder last-modified date

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about folder last-modified date: I have a folder structure like the following: Documents -> Client Name -> Project Name I keep my documents folder sorted by Last Modified date. Ideally, any time I modified a file in one of the Project folders, it would not only change the date on the Project folder (which...
  9. Question about NVMe SSD Adapter Cards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question about NVMe SSD Adapter Cards: My computer is a Dell XPS 8700, and the only onboard SSD port is for an mSATA sized SSD; I got a standard 2.5" sized SSD (samsung 860 evo) as my OS drive, and it has been good for my system when I got it and beyond. But I found a somewhat good deal for a 1 TB NVMe SSD...
  10. Question about video cards

Question about video cards: I have 2 video cards 1 i bought and the other my friend gavve me. 1st one is nvidea GTX 1070 i believe it is 8 gig ram gddr5 ass i dont think there is a 6 gig 1070, it has according to the specs VR and 3D i dont think it does 4k as its max reso is 1440p. The other video card...