Windows 10: Latest AMD Drivers Crashing

Discus and support Latest AMD Drivers Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys I have an issue with the latest AMD Drivers on my Windows 10 Pro x64. Whenever I have the Crimson edition or 15.++ drivers (15.3 onwards) it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bitsoul91, Dec 12, 2015.

1. bitsoul91 Win User

Latest AMD Drivers Crashing

Hi guys I have an issue with the latest AMD Drivers on my Windows 10 Pro x64. Whenever I have the Crimson edition or 15.++ drivers (15.3 onwards) it crashes or gives a BSOD. The crash occurs repeatedly once you reach the desktop screen until you hit a BSOD but sometimes it shows a BSOD while logging in, the screen flickers a lot (white or sometimes black). The solutions so far was to install a 14.12 omega catalyst or revert to Windows 7. TdrDelay and letting Windows 10 updating it from their own doesn't work either. BSOD error is VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE atikmpag.sys which happens sometimes before reaching desktop or if the desktop crashes too many times. Is there any work around for this? 14.12 works but it gives limited FPS since it's outdated. Thanks!

:)

bitsoul91, Dec 12, 2015
  2. labtec6 Win User

thread stuck in device driver windows 10

Mine crashed again as a game was loading last night. Latest drivers from AMD and latest updates from Microsoft. AMD driver 1004.

labtec6, Dec 12, 2015
  3. jesahs Win User
    After upgrading to Windows 10, receive at least one blue screen a day

Hi ZigZag,

I did did the following:

> downloaded the latest amd drivers

> using the instructions provided in the wiki, I uninstalled the current AMD driver

> installed the new AMD drivers

> rebooted

> I then tested to see if I could put the machine to sleep without it crashing...it crashed

> I then ran verifier, using the instructions provided earlier

> I receive the following blue screen like I did before: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTION_VIOLATION (amdkmpfd.sys)

It seems there's an incompatibility with this driver, wouldn't you say? For your own reference, here's a link to the driver I downloaded from AMD (the auto detect said I had the latest, so I used manual select):
    Latest AMD Drivers Crashing [​IMG]

jesahs, Dec 12, 2015
Thema:

Latest AMD Drivers Crashing

1. Latest AMD Drivers Crashing - Similar Threads - Latest AMD Drivers

2. Amd drivers crash Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amd drivers crash Windows 11: Yesterday, after installing an AMD rx590 and updating the drivers and restarting the computer, it turned on and started, but it did not open any type of application, not did it open the bios with the command. The computer also wouldn't shut down with the Windows button by...
  3. Amd drivers crash Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amd drivers crash Windows 11: Yesterday, after installing an AMD rx590 and updating the drivers and restarting the computer, it turned on and started, but it did not open any type of application, not did it open the bios with the command. The computer also wouldn't shut down with the Windows button by...
  4. GPU driver crashes AMD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU driver crashes AMD.: Hello,I have a problem when I play League Of Legends, the game crashes and I have an error "windows has restarted your gpu driver due to a problem", when I check the events viewer there's an warning, event id 4101, source : display that says : "Le pilote d’affichage amdkmdag...
  5. AMD GPU Driver Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD GPU Driver Crashing: Quick disclaimer, I'm not that knowledgeable about computers so the easier the explanation the better. GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5600 XTMy original issue was that after 30 minutes or so of running a game or program I hadn't tested this out with just the PC running w/o any program my...
  6. AMD driver will crash in 20H2 Update/:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AMD driver will crash in 20H2 Update/:: Hi I know a lot about Windows and fixing software and programing. But this is bothering me I have 2 pc s one Lenovo and one Asus Lenovo has windows 10 pro 1909 and i installed all drivers when i try to update, It will crash after update in boot screen after logo in gone...
  7. Windows 10 crashes after installing latest AMD graphics drivers

Windows 10 crashes after installing latest AMD graphics drivers: Hi, I did a fresh install of windows 10 on my laptop. When I try to install the AMD graphics drivers, windows freezes. After force shutdown and restart, windows freezes on the login screen. Then, if I boot into safe mode and disable the AMD drivers, then it runs fine. But,...
  8. AMD R5 m330 crash driver

in Windows 10 Customization
    AMD R5 m330 crash driver: i have all my drivers updated, but when i try to install amd drivers of r5 m330 on my windows, go to blue screen.I tried to format windows, i tried to install old drivers of graphic card, but no solution.Help me plz. thread stuck in device driver its the first error of...
  9. Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released

Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released: Latest AMD Crimson Chipset Drivers Released [img] Information WHQL version: 18.10 Release Date: February 12th 2018 Description: Supports Windows 7/10 for 7th-Gen AMD A-Series Processors AMD Ryzen Desktop Processor AMD X370 Chipset AMD B350 Chipset AMD A320...
  10. Latest AMD Drivers, BIG problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Latest AMD Drivers, BIG problem: Downloaded the 307MB file, ran the installation. After it finishes a slider pops in and it tells me that I the drivers I just finished installing, need to be installed. WHUT?. So uninstalled all the crap it put on. NOW, when I try the 19" TV I have, display options see it as...