Windows 10: Latest Cyberfox may be last

Discus and support Latest Cyberfox may be last in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Latest version of Cyberfox 52 has switched over to Firefox ESR (Extended Support Release) Mozilla code. According to the developer/author, It may be... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by f14tomcat, Mar 7, 2017.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Latest Cyberfox may be last

f14tomcat, Mar 7, 2017
  2. Divio Win User

Winhlp32 for Windows 10

Hm... - on my computer, the download is blocked either by Windows Defender or by my Cyberfox browser saying that this file contains malware or spyware...

Divio, Mar 7, 2017
  3. Keyboard suddenly stops working for SOME open programs but not all.

Google keyboard stops working in Firefox and you'll find several threads going back to 2006. I suspect there are things that make it worse as I haven't had the issue on my desktop but it have on my Asus laptop

There was a time I'd have started dissecting the cause but after reading the threads from years past find other have done tried and now I'm too old to waste my time. I may try Cyberfox or waterfox but for now I languish in Chrome.

Fireboss(2), Mar 7, 2017
  4. Latest Cyberfox may be last

as sad as this might be i can actually live with resetting firefox up to look and feel like cyberfox does. as far as i'm concerned with some of toady's attitude in refusing support on certain issues i for one probably won't miss cyberfox too much.

ChaChaLaBoom, Mar 7, 2017
Thema:

Latest Cyberfox may be last

1. Latest Cyberfox may be last - Similar Threads - Latest Cyberfox may

2. Microsoft Password Guidance - Last Update May 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Password Guidance - Last Update May 2016: Hi Microsoft,Microsoft guidance influences and grooms international password policies. Please advise on the next update for Microsoft Password Guidance. The last update was May of 2016. I'm specifically curious about the 8 in length password guidance with 2022-2023 MFA...
  3. Microsoft Password Guidance - Last Update May 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Password Guidance - Last Update May 2016: Hi Microsoft,Microsoft guidance influences and grooms international password policies. Please advise on the next update for Microsoft Password Guidance. The last update was May of 2016. I'm specifically curious about the 8 in length password guidance with 2022-2023 MFA...
  4. Latest Windows Updates, November, May and June

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows Updates, November, May and June: all of windows updates since november have done damage to my computer, Mays wiped out my graphics, mouse leaves a trail, screen is shifter to the left, Junes update removed everything from desktop but recycling bin and removed everything from task bar and will not let you put...
  5. Why is Windows 10 the latest AND LAST version?

Why is Windows 10 the latest AND LAST version?: Guys, let's talk for a second. Why is Windows 10 the latest AND LAST version when Windows 10's end of support is in 2025? Are they going to ask us to switch to MacOS I don't want to because I've never ever used MacOS in my whole life, and no offence or Linux or things like...
  6. Cyberfox Web Browser Flash Is Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cyberfox Web Browser Flash Is Missing: I am testing out Cyberfox web browser it is a Firefox clone this browser is missing flash player where do I get a copy of it for this browser?? Flash is already installed on the computer I just need to get it working for this browser.
  7. Latest May Update Brick my PC

Latest May Update Brick my PC: The latest update bricked my PC...twice. I re installed everything and none repair tools worked. The computer rebooted after the update and is left hanging with the spinning circle Got everything running again, things like reinstalling one drive a complex pain All...
  8. 10162 won't let me set Cyberfox as default

in Browsers and Email
    10162 won't let me set Cyberfox as default: No matter how many times i set Cyberfox as default and then under "default programs", Windows 10 won't keep it. 7784
  9. Default browser change to Cyberfox

in Browsers and Email
    Default browser change to Cyberfox: Only Firefox is listed in Windows 10 browser change options - would I be able to change to Cyberfox which I prefer. If so, how, please? 10843
  10. Cyberfox author proclaims death of web browser

in Windows 10 News
    Cyberfox author proclaims death of web browser: Toady, the lead developer of Cyberfox proclaimed the death of the web browser in an article entitled Cyberfox and its future direction. Cyberfox is a Firefox-based browser that is available as processor-specific builds, in classic and Australis styles. It ships with...