Windows 10: Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows

Discus and support Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Just came on to tell you, Blink, that I was doing something last week and ended up reading one of your tutorials. You post some of the finest... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Brink, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows

Just came on to tell you, Blink, that I was doing something last week and ended up reading one of your tutorials.
    You post some of the finest instructions I have ever seen.
    Keep up the great work and thank you for your contributions.

BellaDonna, Aug 3, 2016
  2. Brink
    Brink New Member

Thank you BellaDonna. I'm glad that they can help. *Smile

Brink, Aug 3, 2016
  3. Brink
    Brink New Member
    New Chrome 53.0.2785.89 released. See first post for more details. *Smile

Brink, Aug 30, 2016
  4. bloodhand Win User

Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows

Which is the latest version that supports NPAPI plugins? Thanks.

bloodhand, Aug 31, 2016
  5. Steve C Win User
    I noted some Apple like features in the UI creeping in - like when you click the left arrow to go back a page, you get a brief animation. The whole UI still needs vastly improving since the buttons are small and not user configurable.

Steve C, Aug 31, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    New Chrome 53.0.2785.101 released. See first post for more details. *Smile

Brink, Sep 7, 2016
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks Shawn.. going for update now.

BunnyJ, Sep 7, 2016
  8. Steve C Win User

Something has changed in the UI - the tabs and default text are now larger. That's good news since I can now see the tabs better on my 2560x1440 monitor *Smile

Steve C, Sep 7, 2016
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    New Chrome 53.0.2785.113 released. See first post for more details. *Smile

Brink, Sep 12, 2016
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks, just got it Shawn.

BunnyJ, Sep 12, 2016
  11. Edwin New Member
    Just got it as well.
    Running Chrome on Windows tablet, Firefox doesn't run worth a hoot on it for some reason!

Edwin, Sep 12, 2016
  12. Cliff S New Member
    It just updated again:

Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows [​IMG]

Cliff S, Sep 14, 2016
  13. Brink
    Brink New Member

Thank you Cliff. First post updated. *Smile

Brink, Sep 14, 2016
  14. Cliff S New Member
    Interesting security information about the future of the Chrome browser:

​Chrome: Stop future computers from cracking current encryption - CNET

‏مجموعات Google

Cliff S, Sep 16, 2016
  15. versionxxx.xxx.116 had some issues this afternoon, page crashes with no known cause. However, it has stopped this behavior. No apparent update solved this. The issue was not cross browser applicable.

Fix "Aw, Snap!" page crashes - Chrome Help

lopedoggie, Sep 16, 2016
Thema:

1. Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows - Similar Threads - Latest Google Chrome

2. Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome: How do I switch to S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/76f3fb96-9af4-4c8a-a47a-3a93b9462798
  3. New Google Chrome release cycle every 4 weeks starting with Chrome 94

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Chrome release cycle every 4 weeks starting with Chrome 94: For more than a decade, Chrome has shipped a new milestone every 6 weeks, delivering security, stability, speed and simplicity to our users and the web. As we have improved our testing and release processes for Chrome, and deployed bi-weekly security updates to improve our...
  4. Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome: I have Google Chrome as my internet connection. Why is Explorer or Bing interfering with my use of my computer and not letting me run in the compatibility mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/54516f70-65e2-49f6-a353-4e02b5f42c54
  5. Google Chrome

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Google Chrome: Can you download Google Chrome in Windows 10 Home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/ca314897-9b67-457b-965e-8f866ec5c23f
  6. Google Chrome DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN since latest Update!

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN since latest Update!: Okay so I have this problem with Google Chrome intermittently having page loading issues since the latest Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB4495667 Windows 10 v1809 5 days ago. I looked at this guide. How to fix 'ERR_TIMED_OUT' on Google Chrome I had the same problem with the...
  7. Latest Windows 10 update interferes with Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Windows 10 update interferes with Google Chrome: Hello! After I've updated Windows 10 (to a versión with Microsoft Edge in it) it seems that Chrome has stopped working. My connection to internet is fine and everything works fine, except this. Chrome isn't able to load any website, so, is there any solution to help work...
  8. GOOGLE RELEASED OFFLINE CHROME INSTALLERS ENTERPRISE EDITION V71.0.3578.80 FOR WINDOWS...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GOOGLE RELEASED OFFLINE CHROME INSTALLERS ENTERPRISE EDITION V71.0.3578.80 FOR WINDOWS...: Recently Google inc released offline chrome installers for enterprise edition v71.0.3578.80 which includes for windows client os I knew many windows users are using google chrome browsers for their work , and for generating salaries from hrms...
  9. Google released Chrome OS 70.0.3538.76

in Windows 10 News
    Google released Chrome OS 70.0.3538.76: The Stable channel has been updated to 70.0.3538.76 (Platform version: 11021.56.0) for most Chrome OS devices. This build contains a number of bug fixes and security updates. Systems will be receiving updates over the next several days. New Features Allow users to enable...
  10. Google Chrome the preferred choice according to latest data

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome the preferred choice according to latest data: Google Chrome has always been the preferred choice of browser for the desktops. The browser continues its dominance over its rivals Mozilla and Internet Explorer. According to latest data stats for the month of June 2018, Google Chrome is now at a market share of 66.87%...