Windows 10: Latest Intel Chipset Device Software

Discus and support Latest Intel Chipset Device Software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Latest Intel Chipset Device Software WHQL version: 10.1.1.42 Release Date: January 17th 2016 WHQL Intel Chipset Download Link OR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brink, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Latest Intel Chipset Device Software

WHQL version: 10.1.1.42
    Release Date: January 17th 2016

WHQL Intel Chipset Download Link

OR

Download: Intel® Chipset Device Software 10.1.1.42

Latest Intel Chipset Device Software [​IMG]
    Note Release Notes

New Features:
    • Intel(R) Xeon(R) processor P family/Core i7 (Skylake-E) removed from public package
    Issues Resolved:
    • None.
    Known Issues:
    • None.

Latest Intel Chipset Device Software [​IMG]
    Tip Want to save time? Not sure if you need this file?

Run this easy to use Intel® Driver Update Utility and it will "automatically" tell you if you need to update your chipset INF file, and if so, will prompt you to install and you are done. This will save you a lot of time not only on your chipset download but the most common files needed for your system.

Name changes:
    Intel® Chipset Device Software is the new name for the Intel® Chipset Software Installation Utility; this name will be seen when running the installation package.

About this file/download:
    The Intel® Chipset Device Software installs the Windows* INF files. An INF is a text file that provides the operating system with information about a piece of hardware on the system. In the case of the current Intel Chipset Device Software, that information is primarily the product name for the piece of hardware. This allows the operating system to show the correct name for that piece of hardware in Device Manager.

**Important**
    The Intel Chipset Device Software does not install drivers for AGP or USB. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS UTILITY IF YOUR DEVICE MANUFACTURER IS RECOMMENDING IT TO CORRECT AN "AGP DRIVER," "AGP GART," OR "USB DRIVER" ISSUE; IT WILL NOT CORRECT YOUR ISSUE.

:)

Brink, Jul 3, 2015
  2. auggy Win User
    auggy, Jul 3, 2015
  3. ASUS AI suite III Freeze and crash

Best you can check manually the drivers.

The latest Chipset driver form official ASUS Page for your motherboard is from 2016 but from Intel website you get the latest Chipset drivers always. The latest chipset driver date is: Version: 10.1.1.42 (Latest)

Date: 1/17/2017 Download Intel® Chipset Device Software (INF Update Utility)

Regards.

IT Guy Viki, Jul 3, 2015
  4. Latest Intel Chipset Device Software

IDUU finds nothing, installed driver nor latest. *Confused

fracking4oil, Jul 11, 2015
  5. swarfega Win User
    Your first link just goes to the Download Center.

swarfega, Jul 16, 2015
  6. Nemix Win User
    Nemix, Jul 21, 2015
  7. cabbage Win User
    My computer is Dell Dimension 9200 Jan 2007.
    It has ICH8R/ICH9R/SATA RAID

Is there a driver for Win 10?

cabbage, Aug 2, 2015
  8. Lebon14 Win User

No. Why? Because the more recent X58 Express Chipset (Core i7 920, 950, etc) isn't supported by Intel anymore. It was only supported up to Windows 7 in the case for X58 (Chipset from 2009). So, I doubt yours goes past Windows 7.

Lebon14, Aug 2, 2015
  9. MrBrown Win User
    Does this mean I can't use Windows 10 because I have a Asus Rampage III Extreme Intel X58 (Socket 1366) DDR3 Motherboard with an Intel Core i7 980X (Gulftown) Extreme Edition (Socket LGA1366)? *Sad

MrBrown, Aug 11, 2015
  10. petr23 Win User
    You can, Intel Chipset "drivers" are not real drivers, just .inf files which give proper name to your devices.

petr23, Aug 12, 2015
  11. Win10Pea Win User
    auto scan finds nothing, even though i have intel chipset

Win10Pea, Aug 12, 2015
  12. john7 Win User
    Auto scan is now useless under 10. I have |Wi Fi, graphics and Bluetooth as well as chipset. Its never detected the chipset (8 and 8.1) but did the rest.Now nothing and its near impossible to get contact with there support to say this. The last time after endless gibberish from one of them I gave up as they either didn't understand or were just not interested in the detection program not actually working under 10.

john7, Aug 12, 2015
  13. WhyMe Win User

I just thought "Why Me?" when the utility failed under Win10. Got the necessary drivers from Intel by searching their database manually, so all good!!

WhyMe, Aug 12, 2015
  14. jds63 Win User
    Received these from my motherboard manufacturer's site, same one as this one. For many others here best place to go, either PC manufacturer's site or motherboard site, instead of trying utilities like Intel. Updated all my drivers to newest after Windows 10 upgrade.

jds63, Aug 12, 2015
  15. Lebon14 Win User
    No. Those .inf files also let Windows know how to use the chipset effectively.

You can but, Intel will not provide drivers/INFupdate for the chipset, fellow X58 user. In fact, they stopped providing them as soon as Windows 7 came out. There are no Win8 drivers for X58.

Lebon14, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

1. Latest Intel Chipset Device Software - Similar Threads - Latest Intel Chipset

2. Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers: I have recently upgraded BIOS and Windows from 10 to 11 on my desktop PC with a ASUS ROG 390-F GAMING motherboard. After the PC was upgraded it has kept crashing, and I have debugged and eventually found out chipset drivers was not installed after BIOS update. So I downloaded...
  3. Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers: I have recently upgraded BIOS and Windows from 10 to 11 on my desktop PC with a ASUS ROG 390-F GAMING motherboard. After the PC was upgraded it has kept crashing, and I have debugged and eventually found out chipset drivers was not installed after BIOS update. So I downloaded...
  4. Screen glitches - Intel chipset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen glitches - Intel chipset: Hello everyone, I'm experiencing a very annoying issue with my Notebook that is making my screen glitch and flicker like crazy, making it unusable sometimes. Hope someone can help me with this. I have a notebook with the following specs: Intel Atom x5-z8350 with Intel HD...
  5. Missing Intel chipset driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Intel chipset driver: Hi, my computer has been really slow recently and I am confident it is because it is missing the Intel Chipset driver. In Device Manager, the only driver in Storage Controllers is the Microsoft Storage Spaces Controller. Having run a benchmark test on my SSD, its write speed...
  6. Question about Intel Chipset Device Software

Question about Intel Chipset Device Software: After a clean installation of Windows 10 there is a notification to tell me I need to reboot to finish installing the Intel Chipset drivers. After a reboot and checking for Windows Updates the system is then brought fully up to date. Is it still recommended to then go to the...
  7. Intel Chipset Device Software (INF Update Utility) Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Chipset Device Software (INF Update Utility) Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00224 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege Severity rating: LOW Original release: 06/11/2019 Last revised: 06/11/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in the Intel® Chipset Device Software (INF Update...
  8. what is Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility

what is Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility: Updated: This post is a duplicate of this one due to an error of manipulation (I did believe the first post was lost). Please answer in the other post. I have an assembled PC with an Asus P8B75-M LX PLUS; which is not supported by Windows 10 according to the Asus Website....
  9. Intel Chipset 10.1.1.42?

Intel Chipset 10.1.1.42?: I noticed that Intel has an updated chipset driver 10.1.1.42. It's newer than one currently installed from Asus mobo page but Asus doesn't offer this update. Do I install it? [img] [img] 80321
  10. What is Intel® Chipset Software Installation Utility

What is Intel® Chipset Software Installation Utility: I have an Asus P8B75-M LX PLUS motherboard (B75 chipset) on an assembled PC. Asus does not support it for Windows 10. I have a clean install of Windows 10 (I had Win7 in the past but completely reformat the hard disk and reinstall Win10 from scratch). Windows 10 seems to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Intel Chipset 10.1.2.8 (WHQL) for Windows 7/8/8.1/10