Windows 10: Latest Intel HD drivers now found with windows update

Discus and support Latest Intel HD drivers now found with windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there If your laptop uses Intel HD video the latest drivers now get downloaded with the latest Updates using Windows update. Works fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jimbo45, Oct 23, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Latest Intel HD drivers now found with windows update

Hi there
    If your laptop uses Intel HD video the latest drivers now get downloaded with the latest Updates using Windows update.

Works fine.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Oct 23, 2015

2. Windows Photos Not Working

I found a solution, however, this needs to be added as a windows update. I downloaded the latest Intel HD Graphics 530 driver from Intel and tried to install it, but it said that this driver was not suited for my computer and to check with my manufacturer
    for the latest driver. I forced installed the driver anyhow and the Windows Photo issues went away. Everything appears to be working just fine. This driver needs to be included as a windows update to HP Envy laptops with Intel HD Graphics 530 adapters installed.

Shayne Tennis, Oct 23, 2015
  3. VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys on Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10

In reference to the beginning of the thread;

"Latest driver version (according to Intel) should be 15.40.4.64.4256 from 08/05/2015

Currently installed driver version (after Windows Update) is 10.18.15.4248 from 6/29/2015

However, when I try to download the latest driver from Intel,

Download Intel® Iris™, Iris™ Pro, and HD Graphics Production Driver for Windows® 10, 64-bit*

it currently ends up at a 404 / Page Not Found." the link is now active with the latest driver available for download. Testing the driver now to see if it resolves the Video_TDR_Failure.

ExecTransport, Oct 23, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Yes, but are you sure they are Intel drivers and not Microsoft? Microsoft drivers do not support all features and they lack the Intel graphics properties (control panel). I prefer downloading latest drivers directly from Intel's site, just to make sure...

However, if the new drivers from Windows Update work, then this is good news. At least nobody will have a problem letting Windows Update automatically install the graphics drivers. There are some others having problems after running Windows Update because of the drivers.

spapakons, Oct 24, 2015
  5. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

The drivers that came with the latest Windows Pro preview and Windows Enterprise LTBS both state Intel as the provided and signed by Microsoft.

If the numbers are anything to go by then these should be the latest (20.19.15.4285) but nowhere to be found on Intel's site AFAIK. Note also it starts with 20, not 15 as usually is the case.
    There the latest one (for HD4600 and similar) would end in 4279.

Is this correct ?

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Oct 24, 2015
  6. spapakons Win User
    Probably 15 are WDDM 1.5 or something while 20 are WDDM 2.0 and support newer features. Since they are not at Intel's site, they are probably Microsoft, but if they work, who cares?

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Latest Intel HD drivers now found with windows update - Similar Threads - Latest Intel drivers

2. Latest Intel HD Graphics Driver Not Installing Error - Please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest Intel HD Graphics Driver Not Installing Error - Please help!: Hi I'm using Dell Inspiron 15 3675 with Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 x64. Laptop Specs: Intel Core i5-8250U, Intel UHD 620 Graphics, 480GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 8GB DDR4 RAM Currently, I have version 27.20.100.8681 of the Intel HD Graphics driver. I went to Dell Support Page...
  3. intel HD 4600 not found

intel HD 4600 not found: hello community so i recently found that the intel Grapic card is missing when my gtx 770 m do some heavy calculations i can't even browse the net i have a Asus laptop model G750jx ram 16 go process : i7 4700 HQ many thanks...
  4. Intel HD Graphic driver not updating

Intel HD Graphic driver not updating: I've download intel hd graphic driver set up.exe from my manufactures website for the supporteed windows version, still when I run it shuts off automatically and a cmd windows open up like this and set up closes. My system info HP Notebook 15-bs542tu OS-windows 10 pro 64...
  5. Intel hd graphic driver

Intel hd graphic driver: my laptop is running a corei5 m460 cpu it came preinstalled with windows 7 so i upgraded to windows 10 but i faced a problem i tried looking for the graphic driver using the internet search function in device manger but it just says the best driver is allready installed (...
  6. update intel hd graphic 3000 driver

update intel hd graphic 3000 driver: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) {Bad Image} %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your...
  7. << Windows unistall Intel HD drivers by itself >>

<< Windows unistall Intel HD drivers by itself >>: Hello, I have a Surface Pro 4 device. It has the screen flickering problem. One of the possible solution I found was to install the manufacturer drivers and change the Intel DPST, or ‘Display Power Saving Technology‘ in the driver panel. The problem that's driving me...
  8. intel hd graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    intel hd graphics driver: i am running intel i3 1st gen m330 2.13 GHz processor with in-built intel HD graphics (core i3). before upgrading to windows 10 whenever I used to play any pc games the display scaled to full screen but after upgrading to windows 10 play the games I want to play at low...
  9. Intel HD drivers trying to update but device is disabled

Intel HD drivers trying to update but device is disabled: I very briefly switched on the IGP whilst swapping from Nvidia to AMD last month and now Windows Update is constantly trying to update (and failing) the drivers even though no Intel drivers are currently installed, I used DDU to remove the Intel and Nvidia drivers. Any...
  10. Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Failed

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Failed: Product Name: HP ENVY DESKTOP 750 124 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) HP Support Assistiant Action Log reported an update was needed for th Intel HD Graphics Driver.* Upon exectucting the update a message box indicates "A seperate installer has lauched....