Windows 10: Latest Logitech Gaming Software

Discus and support Latest Logitech Gaming Software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Logitech has finally updated the LGS with a Windows 10 driver instead of the renamed 8.1 driver, Logitech Support: Gaming New features:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stormy13, Aug 30, 2015.

1. stormy13 Win User

Latest Logitech Gaming Software

Logitech has finally updated the LGS with a Windows 10 driver instead of the renamed 8.1 driver,

Logitech Support: Gaming

Still doesn't fix the screen flashing with a G510 keyboard when using the volume scroll wheel.

:)

stormy13, Aug 30, 2015
  2. NerdENick Win User

BSOD Special Pool Detected Memory Corruption - ntoskrnl.exe

I have a logitech g502 mouse. I installed the latest Logitech Gaming Software and immediately got the following BSOD:

100117-11046-01.dmp

Do you think the mouse is the cause of the problems?

NerdENick, Aug 30, 2015
  3. Logitech GT Driving Force Logitech Gaming Software Wingman LWEMon SideBySide configuration is incorrect

Hi Arthur,

Based on how you describe the issue, it appears that you need to modify or configure the settings of the device. To get better assistance about modifying the device settings, we recommend getting in touch with the Logitech Support. Kindly click this

link
    to proceed.

If you have any other concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 30, 2015
  4. Madmentat Win User

Yep, and my G303 arrived today and guess what? It's not detected by LGS! *Biggrin
    Found this rather interesting answer:
    G303 won't show up in LGS or firmware updater - Logitech Forums

So, they release a driver for Windows 10, but somehow Windows 10 doesn't yet support one the devices for which there are updates in that driver?..

Madmentat, Aug 30, 2015
  5. stormy13 Win User
    LGS 8.74.80 released,

stormy13, Sep 23, 2015
  6. stormy13 Win User
    LGS 8.75.30 released. Not much in the way of fixes but at least they are updating it,

stormy13, Oct 16, 2015
  7. stormy13 Win User
    LGS 8.76.155 released.

works with the following,

stormy13, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Latest Logitech Gaming Software - Similar Threads - Latest Logitech Gaming

2. My Logitech gaming software keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Logitech gaming software keep crashing: Can anyone provide me a help :<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>100</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  3. My Logitech gaming software keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Logitech gaming software keep crashing: Can anyone provide me a help :<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>100</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  4. My Logitech gaming software keep crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Logitech Gaming software is crashing my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logitech Gaming software is crashing my laptop: Im not sure if all these dmp files are related to the crash but it was the ones on my computer so the links are here. Also if i can ask what are you using to inspect the dmp files? Id like to use it for myself so i dont need to come here every time i want to look at my dmp...
  6. Updating Logitech gaming software profiles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updating Logitech gaming software profiles: Is there a way to update the gaming profiles of the logitech LGS. (mouse and keyboard lighting) Example COD Black ops 4. It's been out for a while and no profile updates. Thanks. 126668
  7. Latest Logitech Options Software

Latest Logitech Options Software: Latest Logitech Options Released [img] Note Date: October 1, 2018 Software Version: 6.94.17 OS supported: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 File Size: 149 MB Download: Logitech Options Logitech Options software lets you customize your device's settings as follows: Change...
  8. Logitech Gaming Software Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Gaming Software Bug: I've been having trouble with a couple of old (and I mean old) games I've been playing lately, Cube 2 Sauerbraten and Smokin' Guns. I've been unable to acquire screen captures from either game, but after much trial and error I found that my Logitech Gaming Software (64 bit,...
  9. Logitech Gaming Software and recognizing Metro Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech Gaming Software and recognizing Metro Apps: Greetings! A long lasting issue that is preventing me from using the Edge Browser is my love for my Logitech G700 Wireless Gaming Mouse which requires the Logitech Gaming Software for Profile switching functionality. Unlike the Logitech Options Software, being mainly...
  10. Latest Logitech SetPoint Software

Latest Logitech SetPoint Software: Latest Logitech SetPoint Released [img] Note Date: September 8th 2015 Software Version: 6.67.83 Updated Description: Support added for Windows 10 Bug fixes Logitech -SetPoint Download Logitech -Software Downloads 10273