Windows 10: Latest Norton Products for Windows 10

Discus and support Latest Norton Products for Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Norton Security, Norton Security with Backup, Norton Internet Security, Norton 360, Norton Antivirus and Norton Security Suite New version... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Phone Man, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Phone Man Win User

Latest Norton Products for Windows 10

Norton Security, Norton Security with Backup, Norton Internet Security, Norton 360, Norton Antivirus and Norton Security Suite

New version 22.5.5.15 released today. Nov 25

https://community.norton.com/en/blog...-available-now

Jim *Cool

:)

Phone Man, Jul 27, 2015

2. norton toolbars

Hi LeslieOaks Sr,

Sorry! Could you let me know more about the issue with Norton and Windows 10? Also, I wanted to let you know that the latest Norton Security programs are compatible with Windows 10. You can find more details here:

https://community.norton.com/en/blogs/product-update-announcements/norton-compatibility-and-windows-10
    . Let me know if you need any help.

Thanks!

Dinesh

Norton Support

NortonSupport, Jul 27, 2015
  3. Time Lady Win User
    CAN ANYONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION ABOUT NORTON 360 AND WINDOWS DEFENDER??

Is Norton 360 compatable with Windows 10?

As this & previous Norton products have been changed to Norton Security products (Norton Security, Norton Security Deluxe, Norton Security Premium) which are compatable you may want to post in the Norton forums to confirm or deny whether 360 can be used
    with 10.

I use Norton Security Premium & before installing I disabled Defender completely just to be sure. I can receive Windows updates no problem.

Time Lady, Jul 27, 2015
  4. mrplt Win User

I was using NIS 21.0 on Windows 8.1. I had to reinstall the AV after updating to Windows 10, but I can say that the performance impact of NIS is significantly reduced. Finally.

mrplt, Jul 28, 2015
  5. Just installed this new Norton update, has a brand new look, seems to work just fine. I have used Norton Security for years, has always worked fine for me and has done a excellent job at protecting my system.

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 29, 2015
  6. Phone Man Win User
    For the new 22.5 versions under Help there is a link to the new product manual in PDF format.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Jul 29, 2015
  7. Atomic77 Win User
    That update number seems kinda old my Norton 360 is 22.5.4.24. *Smile

Atomic77, Nov 21, 2015
  8. Word Man Win User

That was then, this is now. My NS is at 22.5.5.14.

Word Man, Nov 21, 2015
  9. OldMike65 Win User
    When I booted up my Windows 10 Pro this morning, Word Man, my Nortons was gone!! AND windows firewall is back on?? Guess their is a problem AFTER Norton updates itself.....??

Update: After finding out Norton was gone, and Windows firewall was running, I rebooted again, this time Norton came back on. This is darn strange. Seems since installing this TH2 I am beginning to see more problems as time goes on.

OldMike65, Nov 21, 2015
  10. OldMike65 Win User
    Also after being on chat with a Norton rep this morning Word Man, the latest version for Norton 360 Premier is 22.5.4.24 So I can only assume your Norton must be a different version than mine, that would explain the different version numbers. *Wink

OldMike65, Nov 21, 2015
  11. Word Man Win User
    That's a correct assumption, OldMike. Mine is Norton Security, not 360. I was commenting more about the fact that the OP version numbers quoted were from 3.5 months ago and, hence, not surprisingly, "kinda old". Didn't mean to confuse the issue.

I haven't seen and hope not to see the kind of behavior you're reporting.

Word Man, Nov 21, 2015
  12. OldMike65 Win User
    Yeah I hear you, didn't have any problems right after the TH2 upgrade, then after a few days go by, I seem to notice more small problems. I have also read that others are also seeing strange problems too. And now of course MS taking down the TH2 updates from most all their servers, kinda makes one wonder just what the heck is going on. Like if you download MCT right now, its only for the old version of Windows 10. But if you still have the newer version of MCT it still works.
    Anyhow, Take care Word Man. *Smile

OldMike65, Nov 21, 2015
  13. Phone Man Win User

Norton released an update 22.5.5.14 a few days ago but have pulled it from live update.
    It was causing problems with Defender and Windows Firewall becoming active during the update and not being shutdown when the update was complete. It takes multiple restarts to clear it up.

So some will have the new 22.5.5.14 and some will still be on 22.5.4.24. Norton will release an update when they get it fixed.

https://community.norton.com/en/blog...ow-pulled-back

First post has been updated.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Nov 21, 2015
  14. Word Man Win User
    Thanks, I noticed that. I'm on 10586.11 for Win 10 Home now and have 22.5.5.14 NS. Now that you mention it, I did notice Defender came on temporarily one time but haven't seen the behavior repeat since then.

Word Man, Nov 21, 2015
  15. Phone Man Win User
    Phone Man, Nov 24, 2015
Thema:

1. Latest Norton Products for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Latest Norton Products

2. norton

in Windows 10 Gaming
    norton: I had Microsoft*Norton on an old laptop. I want to transfer it to my new laptop. I have monthly fees charged to a credit card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/norton/b69952ed-c177-4ad4-849d-39b099501c4a
  3. Cannot Remove Norton Product Installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Remove Norton Product Installer: Norton, hides some of their software in other software products so that when I downloaded something today Norton Product Installer software was automatically installed on my Windows computer without my knowledge or permission. Now I am unable to uninstall this program. It's...
  4. Cannot Remove Norton Product Installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Remove Norton Product Installer: Norton, hides some of their software in other software products so that when I downloaded something today Norton Product Installer software was automatically installed on my Windows computer without my knowledge or permission. Now I am unable to uninstall this program. It's...
  5. Norton VPN on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Norton VPN on Windows 10: Hi all, I have Norton 360, which includes Norton Secure VPN. For whatever reason, I can't activate it, as every time I try to do so, I get a message saying "Secure VPN has experienced a connection failure. Please try again later." I have tried using NRnR to reinstall my...
  6. Unintended consequences of Norton 360 upon Microsoft products

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unintended consequences of Norton 360 upon Microsoft products: After installing Norton 360, it seems necessary to sign into Excel or Word daily. Is there a setting like authorizing traffic through a specific port which will avoid the tedious activity of re-signing into or having to verify my Microsoft account daily?...
  7. Norton and Windows 10?

Norton and Windows 10?: Years ago I got a new computer with XP Pro loaded on it. About maybe 6mo later my sister got me Norton Anti Virus program as a bday gift. I loaded it up and it seemed to work fine for awhile. Then my computer started acting up and after reading reviews of Norton problems I...
  8. Norton Security products updated pulled as it conflicts with Windows

Norton Security products updated pulled as it conflicts with Windows: Norton Security products updated pulled as it conflicts with Windows Action Center Windows Action Center reports that Norton is turned off after I update my Norton product Norton 22.5.5 Product Update available now [Pulled Back] | Norton Community 30995
  9. Norton Beta for Windows 10

Norton Beta for Windows 10: Norton has a new Beta program for their products for Windows 10 compatibility. https://community.norton.com/en/foru...SBU_Beta_Win10 Jim *Cool 5432
  10. Windows 10 Reset; Norton's will Not Reinstall

Windows 10 Reset; Norton's will Not Reinstall: One of our eMachine (AMD Chip) PC’s, Windows 10 will notinstall Norton’s Security after I reset Windows. I follow prompts then an error pops, with gotechnical support. It says to reload,the Downloader starts then the programs loads and runs, and then just disappearsafter...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. are win 10 and norton utilities 15 compatable