Windows 10: Latest Office 365 update breaks Send to Onenote in Outlook

Discus and support Latest Office 365 update breaks Send to Onenote in Outlook in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Has anyone who uses Outlook in office 365 noticed that the latest update V1801 9001.2138 has screwed up send to OneNote, when you try to use the 'Send... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Sheltieuk, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Sheltieuk Win User

Latest Office 365 update breaks Send to Onenote in Outlook

Has anyone who uses Outlook in office 365 noticed that the latest update V1801 9001.2138 has screwed up send to OneNote, when you try to use the 'Send to OneNote' option you now appear to be only able to send to the online version as a quick note. Prior to this update you could send an item the appropriate section in a local OneNote file, now you can't even access the local file. I hope this is a screw up and not a change in function because if it is it renders OneNote pretty useless in you use local file storage!*Mad

:)

Sheltieuk, Feb 4, 2018

2. Syncing multiple contact groups with Exchange?

What is worse, is that if you do decide to Categorize your Contacts in one folder, any changes made to those Contacts from a WP8 will break/remove the category on the Contact. Modifying the Contact info via the web on Outlook.com also breaks/removes the
    category classification in Outlook for Office 365. And finally, modifying a Contact in Outlook for Office 365 on a different synchronized device will also break/remove the category from the Contact.

Joel in Vic, Feb 4, 2018
  3. Mikki Win User
    Send to OneNote with Microsoft Edge

Workaround. Click on "Settings & More" and select "Open with Windows Explorer". If you have Office 365 version of OneNote you can still send the page or a selection of the page to OneNote

Mikki, Feb 4, 2018
  4. SteveFS Win User

Sheltieuk, I noticed the same thing this morning. I haven't seen a solution, but I am glad that it is not just me. I use one note for tracking and annotating E-Mails, so if this is indeed a change of function, Microsoft has really made a huge mistake. You can manually add a page to the section in One note, and you can still drag and drop the E-Mail into that page, but it is an extra step making it less convenient to use OneNote.

SteveFS, Feb 4, 2018
  5. stuarttunstall, Feb 4, 2018
  6. jdwhiting Win User
    I encountered this same frustrating change this morning and found your post as I was googling around for a solution. I haven't found a solution, but I did decide to post about it on the Office Community forum (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...=1517862237664). I have no idea if that is an effective place to talk about it, but it's there for whatever it's worth...

jdwhiting, Feb 4, 2018
  7. Sheltieuk Win User
    Sheltieuk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Latest Office 365 update breaks Send to Onenote in Outlook - Similar Threads - Latest Office 365

2. Outlook Office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Outlook Office 365: I can't get the visual basic editor to open in Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-office-365/8ccca054-a9e2-40f3-bf74-02a73c6d70a9
  3. "Live Outlook" in the 365 Office

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Live Outlook" in the 365 Office: My Office 365 took over my Outlook email with the Outlook Live format. Now I can't even get into my old email format. I hate it and want to go back to my 2013 version. Can I Uninstall the Outlook portion or do I have to Quit the whole Office 365 subscription?...
  4. Outlook in Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook in Office 365: I updated my subscription for Office 365, all apps work fine except Outlook. I keep getting Outlook cannot logon. The Microsoft Exchange information service in your profile is missing required information. Modify your profile to ensure that you are using the correct Microsoft...
  5. Office 365 and Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 and Outlook 2010: I recently purchased 365 Home for 1 user- multiple devices. When installed on first PC I was no longer able to open Outlook 2010. Dialog said unable to find data file. Contacted MS office support and a great tech helped me get outlook organized on 365 so I had all email...
  6. Office 365 send / receive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Office 365 send / receive: I have a send/receive error for office 365 and can't get new email. I am still able to get the gmail on phone but not in outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-send-receive/4ba65f7d-1ec1-4207-acc2-b760f89dc740"
  7. Office 365 outlook will not send message to gmail accounts but receive

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 outlook will not send message to gmail accounts but receive: Since updating to Windows 10 my Office 365 Outlook will not send emails - error unable to connect to network - yet it receives them OK and if I go to account settings and use 'Test' it sends and receives OK this is true of all my accounts, Hotmail, gmail and two domain...
  8. Office 365 Outlook will not send emails since update to win 10

in Browsers and Email
    Office 365 Outlook will not send emails since update to win 10: Since updating to Windows 10 my Office 365 Outlook will not send emails - error unable to connect to network - yet it receives them OK and if I go to account settings and use 'Test' it sends and receives OK this is true of all my accounts, Hotmail, gmail and two domain...
  9. Microsoft Office 365 Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Office 365 Outlook: Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade. After installing Office 365, I cannot find my "Contacts" in the Outlook address book. Looking for a solution. 31803
  10. How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email): I know this is predominantly a Windows forum but given it's all MS, the 365 forum is pants and you guys are constantly so helpful I thought i'd give it a shot here. We've got a main info@ email address (which is actually just my own as the boss, not currently a shared...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook 365 send to one note problem