Windows 10: Latest Realtek Driver versions confusing

Discus and support Latest Realtek Driver versions confusing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My present Realtek audio driver is 6.0.1 8251....when go to Latest Realtek Driver link it shows 6.0.1 8254 version ...but when i go microsoft update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by treblefree, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Latest Realtek Driver versions confusing

My present Realtek audio driver is 6.0.1 8251....when go to Latest Realtek Driver link it shows 6.0.1 8254 version ...but when i go microsoft update download link....the various download options show 6.0.1 8248 ...very confusing.

Device manager shows i have the latest Realtek audio driver installed...6.0.1 8251 !

Any ideas as to what is occurring ?

:)

treblefree, Sep 14, 2017

2. audio problems

Had to reset my Win 10 system, audio no longer works. Uninstalled all audio drivers in device manager, restarted, downloaded latest Realtek HD audio driver (which I had before), now it says I have no device; still no audio, confused?

randygobell, Sep 14, 2017
  3. JonJW Win User
    Windows 10 Update repeatedly offers the same update

I found going to the Realtek site Realtek and downloading the latest Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller driver version 10.021 (10.21.811.2017) corrected the issue.

JonJW, Sep 14, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User

Latest Realtek Driver versions confusing

For me and this is just how I do mine.....I only update drivers for my mobo that the mobo vendor has on it's support site. In my case I use a Gigabyte mobo and only use those drivers that Gigabyte has tested and verified for use for that mobo. This is is how I did it for any system I had....OEM (HP, Dell) or custom build.

I check the site regularly for updates.....once a month or so.

Plankton, Sep 14, 2017
  5. Thank you for reply

I double checked the Microsoft download link for Realtek driver and i found the updated version 6.0.1 8254...installed it ...everything.
    Microsoft must have updated the various Realtek Driver versions.

treblefree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Latest Realtek Driver versions confusing

1. Latest Realtek Driver versions confusing - Similar Threads - Latest Realtek Driver

2. what are the latest version of Realtek high definition audio controller drivers ? MAXXAUDIO...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what are the latest version of Realtek high definition audio controller drivers ? MAXXAUDIO...: i really want to know since i being trying that my MaxxAudio pro app functions but it saying i need the lastest version of the audio driver i been installing many audio drivers but nothing work with this thing ...so what is the latest one then? The app does not accept my...
  3. Realtek drivers confusing problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek drivers confusing problem: So few days ago i got new headset but microphone wasnt working, so i decided to download latest realtech driver to my lenovo laptop from the official Realtek website. But after installing it the overall sound got much worse, and the realtech audio manager dissapeared, also...
  4. Latest sound driver for Realtek ?

Latest sound driver for Realtek ?: Hello So i'm using an ASRock 980de3/u3s3 MOBO and i'd like to know if somone could please tell me which are the latest sound driver for this MOBO ? Currently my Realtek Manager says i'm using version 6.0.1.7560 I'm using 5.1 surround sound speakers but i'd like to know...
  5. Realtek driver confusion

Realtek driver confusion: After a clean install i am in the process of installing drivers on my system but i am a bit confused by Realtek audio drivers My motherboard (Asus B360M-K Prime) has Realtek HD Audio onboard. When i received my MC (pre-built and preinstalled with Win 10) it had an...
  6. Hosted network status : Not available; Realtek 8723BE drivers version confusion.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hosted network status : Not available; Realtek 8723BE drivers version confusion.: Hi, Sorry for complicated title but both problems are related to the same thing : I want to share my W10 laptop's VPN connection with my TV. My platform is Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, on an HP Probook 455 G3. Network WiFi card is Realtek 8723 BE 802.11 bgn. First of...
  7. latest driver version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    latest driver version: what is the latest driver version from the ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-driver-version/27d7df0c-60a6-430a-a908-8b09b42bd58c
  8. Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version [archive]

Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version [archive]: [img] Information Archive of old posts from Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version - Windows 10 Forums 98238
  9. Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version

Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version: Latest Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs *Arrow Microsoft Update Catalog Realtek download page *Arrow Download 6.0.1.8419 CAB for "Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and Later Servicing Drivers" 64-bit (x64) - 138.6 MB For how to install: How to Install a CAB File in...
  10. Latest Realtek LAN Driver

Latest Realtek LAN Driver: Last Updated: April 26th 2018 DRIVER VERSION: 10.26.328.2018 Driver Date: 28-Mar-18 (32-bit and 64-bit Windows) Download: Realtek LAN Driver 70696