Windows 10: Latest Realtek LAN Driver

Discus and support Latest Realtek LAN Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Last Updated: April 26th 2018 DRIVER VERSION: 10.26.328.2018 Driver Date: 28-Mar-18 (32-bit and 64-bit Windows) Download: Realtek LAN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TairikuOkami, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Latest Realtek LAN Driver

Last Updated: April 26th 2018

DRIVER VERSION: 10.26.328.2018

Driver Date: 28-Mar-18

(32-bit and 64-bit Windows)

Download: Realtek LAN Driver

:)

TairikuOkami, Aug 29, 2015

2. Unable to join a Homegroup on Windows 10

Uninstalled the older version and restarted, then installed the latest version of Realtek LAN drivers and restarted (on my PC) Did the same with WiFi drivers on my Acer and...

Problem still is not solved.

Prakash Narayana, Aug 29, 2015
  3. GSM-IT Win User
    LAN/Ethernet problem (DNS Client Events 1014,Realtek/Clean W10 install)

Since WLAN does not seem to have this problem, this must be driver related: Realtek LAN driver. In my case it is the 10.23.1003.2017 version of the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller driver for the RealTek Semiconductor RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet
    NIC in one of my desktop computers. Other devices have no trouble at all.

Hopefully a better driver will be released soon, although this problem was described several times since Windows 7 was released and it has not been not resolved yet.

Some ideas to reduce the problem:

It might help to configure e.g. Open DNS servers for the TCP/IPv4 protocol.

You can also try to disable: Scaling at receiver side (see the Advanced Properties of the LAN adapter).

At the Energie tab of the adapter Properties, Windows should not be allowed to switch off the LAN adapter.

You could add a non Realtek LAN adapter to the system and no longer make use of the Realtek LAN adapter.

GSM-IT, Aug 29, 2015
  4. DooGie Win User

Latest Realtek LAN Driver

Thank you TairikuOkami .

Working fine here *Smile

UPDATE

The original link to the Microsoft Update Catalog worked fine here. Now your link goes direct to the Realtek website where all the drivers are old.

DooGie, Nov 23, 2016
  5. tracit99 Win User
    I am searching for a Realtek LAN driver for Windows 1703. I tried link in OP to Realtek and downloaded the latest shown, but it does not work for my system(HP 17-g121wm) and Windows 1703. It crashes Windows 10 1703 horribly as do all previous drivers I have found for Realtek LAN when used in Windows 1703.

tracit99, May 1, 2017
  6. brbsoup Win User
    > Uninstall via device manager all drivers for Network Adapters

> Restart PC

> Open Device Manager, choose Update/Install Driver, and click through with Window Update options

> When done, download the program "IOBit Driver Booster"

> Install and restart

> Run Scan in Driver Booster, and update choose to update/install desired Drivers

if still not working, restart again, go to Settings in Driver Booster, uncheck "WHQL Only" option, and do another scan. Install required Driver again.

If still doesn't work:

> Uninstall Driver via Device Manager again
    > Restart
    > Open Driver Booster, make sure "WHQL Only" is now CHECKED, turn it back on.
    > Scan and update/install required driver
    > Restart

If STILL doesn't work, try this then:
    > Uninstall Driver via Device Manager again
    > Restart
    > Open Driver Booster, and this time UNCHECK "WHQL Only", turning the setting back to off again.
    > Scan and install required driver.

**NOTE: If on restarts Windows Update automatically keeps installing a driver, and if you cant get that to stop by disabling Automatic Windows Updates, then just leave out all "> Restart" steps as necessary**

If still no go, run a LiveCD/USB, or dual boot, or straight up main proper install, of the Linux Mint or Ubuntu Linux Operating Systems; see if the drivers work then. If desired to still use Windows, then run Windows 10 through a VM (Virtual Machine, with software like Virtual Box). Or try Windows 7 or Window 8.1, or purchase a "USB LAN Adapter" and use one of those, and disable the malfunctioning internal one via Device Manager.

Phew! Good Luck! *Shock *092

brbsoup, May 18, 2017
  7. tracit99 Win User
    @brbsoup,
    Thanks for the detailed procedure. I will give it a try and let you know how it went.

tracit99, May 18, 2017
  8. brbsoup Win User

yep, and it may take a while and seem really redundant but that's just how the nature of troubleshooting is *Huh ... def. check back in and let me know what you end up doing though!

edit: P.S. good idea to keep windows update ON afterwards if ever turned off, of course.

brbsoup, May 18, 2017
  9. tracit99 Win User
    I downloaded IOBit Driver Booster and it found the same one listed in the first post of this thread and one I have all ready tried. I did not go through all you different renditions and the reason is when a driver fails to install it crashes Windows 1703 so badly I can never boot that partition again. Believe me I have been there and I have grown tired of restoring a Macrium Reflect image and starting again. At this point I think I a going to wait on HP to release a compatible driver for 1703 and my system. I can survive on WIFI for the time being.

So again I thank you for your input. I like the way you think.

Edit: HP has released a new BIOS update for my HP Pavilion 17-g121wm which fixes this issue. The update is F.45 Rev A and the release date is May 17, 2017. If anyone has experienced this issue, check the HP website for you particular model. There may be a new BIOS update that will help you as well.

tracit99, May 18, 2017
  10. brooks79 Win User
    Thanks

brooks79, Jul 21, 2017
Thema:

1. Latest Realtek LAN Driver - Similar Threads - Latest Realtek LAN

2. Update Realtek LAN Driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Realtek LAN Driver.: Hello!I've always had issues with the Realtek LAN drivers, but a fix for me was to always downgrade my driver to the default driver from 2015, the oldest one I can find in the driver list. None of the others work, and with every update I have to roll back the driver to that...
  3. Update Realtek LAN Driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update Realtek LAN Driver.: Hello!I've always had issues with the Realtek LAN drivers, but a fix for me was to always downgrade my driver to the default driver from 2015, the oldest one I can find in the driver list. None of the others work, and with every update I have to roll back the driver to that...
  4. Latest sound driver for Realtek ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest sound driver for Realtek ?: Hello So i'm using an ASRock 980de3/u3s3 MOBO and i'd like to know if somone could please tell me which are the latest sound driver for this MOBO ? Currently my Realtek Manager says i'm using version 6.0.1.7560 I'm using 5.1 surround sound speakers but i'd like to know...
  5. Latest Realtek HD audio driver R2.82

Latest Realtek HD audio driver R2.82: Just noticed that the latest Realtek HD Audio driver R2.82 which seems to be included with the 1903 Windows 10 release preview removes the option to re-assign jacks (rear and front) to different sources such as front output. A bit annoying if you dont have a surround system...
  6. Realtek LAN Driver (PCIe GBE Family Controller) Latest Version 10.026

Realtek LAN Driver (PCIe GBE Family Controller) Latest Version 10.026: Realtek LAN Driver (PCIe GBE Family Controller) Latest Version 10.026 Updated 11 May, 2018. RTL8111B/RTL8168B/RTL8111/RTL8168RTL8111C/RTL8111CP/RTL8111D(L)RTL8168C/RTL8111DP/RTL8111ERTL8168E/RTL8111F/RTL8411RTL8111G/RTL8111GUS/RTL8411B(N)RTL8118AS WindowsFor Realtek PCIe...
  7. Realtek LAN Driver Realtek website or Microsoft Update Catalog?

Realtek LAN Driver Realtek website or Microsoft Update Catalog?: Hello, Are the LAN Drivers from Realtek website and Microsoft Update Catalog same version? Should I download the latest LAN Drivers from Realtek website manually or wait to get the update via Windows Updates after a Windows 10 clean install? Realtek website has the LAN...
  8. Latest Realtek Driver versions confusing

Latest Realtek Driver versions confusing: My present Realtek audio driver is 6.0.1 8251....when go to Latest Realtek Driver link it shows 6.0.1 8254 version ...but when i go microsoft update download link....the various download options show 6.0.1 8248 ...very confusing. Device manager shows i have the latest...
  9. Latest Realtek HD Driver..installation issue

Latest Realtek HD Driver..installation issue: I have Realtek HD audio driver 6.0.1. 8210 and when i try to install the latest driver 6.0.1.8216 windows states i already have the latest version 8210. I have tried the list for windows 10 but without luck...do i have to uninstall 8210 and then re-install 8216....
  10. Realtek - new Windows10 LAN/Ethernet driver..

Realtek - new Windows10 LAN/Ethernet driver..: [img] - available from Realtek downloads: Realtek 18558

Users found this page by searching for:

1. high def audio input output drivers windows10 64bit

2. realtek resiver side scaling driver

3. realtek 10.26.328

4. 10.26.328.2018,
  5. latest realtek lan drivers,
  6. latest realtek driver,
  7. realtek driver support lan,
  8. realtek lan driver windows 10 1809,
  9. Realtek LAN Driver 10.26.328.2018