Windows 10: Latest update broke One Drive.

Discus and support Latest update broke One Drive. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Since the latest update following the 1511 upgrade, my PC slowed to almost a standstill. After hours of detection, I found the culprit is One Drive,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Aravis1, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Aravis1 Win User

Latest update broke One Drive.

Since the latest update following the 1511 upgrade, my PC slowed to almost a standstill. After hours of detection, I found the culprit is One Drive, which seems never to stop trying upload files. The only solution was to unlink One Drive, which in effect makes it pretty useless. Is there any way anyone has found to make One Drive behave as it should?

:)

Aravis1, Dec 4, 2015
  2. CrazyKats Win User
    CrazyKats, Dec 4, 2015
  3. windows 10 home /one drive broke

Hello Gary,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

To resolve this issue you may follow these steps to run an SFC Scan and check if the issue resolves using the SFC /SCANNOW Method:

1. Press the Windows button + X on your keyboard, a mini dialogue box will appear.

2. Choose Command Prompt (Admin). You must run the command prompt in Administrator level.

3. On the command prompt type sfc /scannow and hit enter.

4. If errors where found, try to fix it using DISM.

6. On the same command prompt window type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

7. After the repair is complete, restart your computer and try updating now.

Hope the information in the following thread helps.

Thank you.

Mohan Suryanarayan, Dec 4, 2015
Thema:

Latest update broke One Drive.

1. Latest update broke One Drive. - Similar Threads - Latest update broke

2. Latest Update Broke Accent Colors >:

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latest Update Broke Accent Colors >:: Updated last night after checking for an update and now my accent colors are broken. My entire Start Menu is gray regardless of what I se tit to. Fix this please. Updating everything else did not fix the issue so don't even suggest "updating my drivers" because as usual...
  3. Latest update broke my sound?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update broke my sound?: Ever since the 2/14/2020 update my laptop (Huawei Matebook D) doesn't have sound. I've tried nearly everything I can to fix it to no avail. The Realtek HD Audio Driver simply doesn't even show up in Device Manager so I can't do anything with that. DriverEasy says my Realtek...
  4. Latest update broke laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update broke laptop: Hello my packard bell easynote Installed the latest update of windows 10 but now i can not use it as when i try and reinstall windows ive got this picering noise and wont install because of the noise and i catnt turn it off eaither...
  5. Latest update broke my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest update broke my laptop: Hi I was forced to install the latest windows update on my Lenovo Yoga 920 and now I have BSOD. I have tried every single option that windows gives in an effort to fix it, including a full reset of windows which immediately fails every time. Now I have no way to study for...
  6. Latest update broke Windows Ink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest update broke Windows Ink: I used to use Windows Ink + a Wacom tablet daily (on a 3rd monitor) when working on my 3D design - mainly for working out math, trig etc. I also used it to explain stuff when making Camtasia tutorials. After the latest update, apparently I have to sign in to work on my...
  7. Latest update broke emoji panel?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latest update broke emoji panel?: I just updated to Windows 10 1903, and Win+. and Win+; no longer do anything. For that matter, clicking on the "touch keyboard" button in the system tray also does nothing. I've gone through every troubleshooting solution I could find and nothing has worked. Was the feature...
  8. Latest update broke my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update broke my computer: Within the last week or so I installed the latest Windows updates to my laptop. As I was finishing up my usage of the laptop I chose the "Install updates and shut down" option on my computer and let it do it's thing. A few days later I started it up and it indicated it was...
  9. Latest update broke Wi-fi!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest update broke Wi-fi!: At first I thought wi-fi was down but then noticed all the other devices are up. I booted off the backup drive that hasn't had that update applied to it yet and ruined. The good copy is on 1803. I am not sure what it is on the broken since I cannot post from there, since...
  10. Latest Update Broke Port Forwarding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Update Broke Port Forwarding: I run multiple Minecraft servers on my Windows 10 desktop. Just recently, I rebooted my PC to install updates, and now my servers can no longer communicate even though I have set up my static IP and port forwarded correctly. I have attached an image to prove that everything...