Windows 10: Latest update broke things after reboot.

Discus and support Latest update broke things after reboot. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So far, I cannot run a no sleep hard drive program, Task Manager, or Outlook. Oh joy as I look for other things that no longer work. And...it's now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by John Pombrio, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Latest update broke things after reboot.

So far, I cannot run a no sleep hard drive program, Task Manager, or Outlook. Oh joy as I look for other things that no longer work.

And...it's now working again, all of it. I guess it had to ruminate and digest the update for a few hours. I did nothing but play WoW for a few hours...

:)

John Pombrio, Mar 10, 2015

2. Windows 10 start menu is broke

I downloaded the latest update as requested and after reboot my start menu was broke. So i uninstalled and my start menu worked again.

scottc_techmeout.com, Mar 10, 2015
  3. brainimp Win User
    Mail, Calendar and People will not load

I have the exact same problem and it occurred after the latest windows update KB3081424 , I read removing that update fixes the problem so tried and my apps work again, Microsoft broke the apps
    lol

REMOVING THAT UPDATE DOES NOT FIX ITS BACK THE SAME AGAIN AFTER REBOOTING.

brainimp, Mar 10, 2015
Thema:

Latest update broke things after reboot.

1. Latest update broke things after reboot. - Similar Threads - Latest update broke

2. randomly reboot and restart after the latest updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    randomly reboot and restart after the latest updates: Since November 2022 updates: 1. My desktop restarts several times during boot. Booting only succeeds in "debug mode", if at all. 2. Windows restarts unexpectedly and randomly within 1-30 minutes after a successful boot. 3. I reported the problem to Microsoft Customer Service...
  3. After latest update windows update broke

After latest update windows update broke: https://imgur.com/a/s7UfSeY Its stuck there endless loading and a white screen. Tried to stop and restart the services and restarting the pc of course, with no results. Any ideas?...
  4. After updating my windows, a few things broke.

in Windows 10 Customization
    After updating my windows, a few things broke.: Just like the title said, some things broke for some reason 1. My settings app keeps crashing after trying to search for a certain setting, it crashes after 2 letters in the search bar and doesn't show any results. 2. My windows search bar is broken as well, I've tried to...
  5. [HELP][Update] Update broke multiple things

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP][Update] Update broke multiple things: things that broke: discord audio i/o general audio input audio output on firefox cant revert update submitted by /u/mss0406 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0ysvb/helpupdate_update_broke_multiple_things/
  6. Latest update broke my sound?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update broke my sound?: Ever since the 2/14/2020 update my laptop (Huawei Matebook D) doesn't have sound. I've tried nearly everything I can to fix it to no avail. The Realtek HD Audio Driver simply doesn't even show up in Device Manager so I can't do anything with that. DriverEasy says my Realtek...
  7. Latest update broke laptop

Latest update broke laptop: Hello my packard bell easynote Installed the latest update of windows 10 but now i can not use it as when i try and reinstall windows ive got this picering noise and wont install because of the noise and i catnt turn it off eaither...
  8. Latest update broke my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest update broke my laptop: Hi I was forced to install the latest windows update on my Lenovo Yoga 920 and now I have BSOD. I have tried every single option that windows gives in an effort to fix it, including a full reset of windows which immediately fails every time. Now I have no way to study for...
  9. Latest update broke my computer

Latest update broke my computer: Within the last week or so I installed the latest Windows updates to my laptop. As I was finishing up my usage of the laptop I chose the "Install updates and shut down" option on my computer and let it do it's thing. A few days later I started it up and it indicated it was...
  10. Latest Update Broke Port Forwarding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Update Broke Port Forwarding: I run multiple Minecraft servers on my Windows 10 desktop. Just recently, I rebooted my PC to install updates, and now my servers can no longer communicate even though I have set up my static IP and port forwarded correctly. I have attached an image to prove that everything...