Windows 10: Latest Update Caused Computer Unable to Run (Nov)

Discus and support Latest Update Caused Computer Unable to Run (Nov) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I turned on my computer, it started to download the update like it should. I come back to see the computer is off (there was nothing around that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jugbot, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Jugbot Win User

Latest Update Caused Computer Unable to Run (Nov)

When I turned on my computer, it started to download the update like it should. I come back to see the computer is off (there was nothing around that could do that so it was the computer) and when I turn it back on I see "Diagnosing Problems" and then "Unable to start" or something on a light blue background with options to restart or advanced.

I already tried to reset windows under the advanced tab and that proved unsuccessful (so did restarting).

Is it just me? If so, what the hell happened?

:)

Jugbot, Nov 12, 2015

2. windows 10 update oct 2017 WIFI will not turn on

After latest update to windows 10 Oct/Nov 2017 WFI and bluetooth set to off, unable to change to ON. Flight mode set at off, unable to set to ON

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

bogglemusic, Nov 12, 2015
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    Latest Windows update has caused my computer to freeze

Hi,

This issue is often caused by a corrupted or a missing data file. We would suggest that you restore your computer from a system restore point. This will bring your computer back to the time when you haven't installed the updates that caused the issue. You
    can go to this link for the recovery options in Windows 10 and look for the steps on how to
    Restore from a system restore point.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

If you found our suggestion helpful, kindly mark this post as answer so we can help other Community members that have the same issue.

Jaune Bel, Nov 12, 2015
  4. Atomic77 Win User

hmm Thats not good maybe something was messed up before the update. I don't know much I just recently got windows 10 upgraded from 8.1 and just got the latest patch installed.

Atomic77, Nov 12, 2015
  5. Jugbot Win User
    Well I just updated it on my other computer and it worked fine :/

Does anyone know of any new hardware requirements (that shouldn't be the case). I'm stumped.

Jugbot, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Latest Update Caused Computer Unable to Run (Nov) - Similar Threads - Latest Update Caused

2. Latest Update caused BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Update caused BSOD: So last night my PC updated to i presume OS Build 19041.1110. Since the update i only get Black Screen of death with visible mouse cursor. I have rebooted and reset windows to no success. I have rebooted in safe mode and disabled my GPU AMD 460 via device manager which then...
  3. Computer is running incredibly slow after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer is running incredibly slow after latest update: Nothing is working fast. Navigating the typical Windows settings is incredibly slow. I tried to defrag the thing but it says “optimization not available.” This isn’t like “mildly slow.” It’s taking upwards of 30 seconds just for the search bar to be able to display results...
  4. latest windows update Nov 2020

latest windows update Nov 2020: Installed latest Windows 10 update for home laptop. Resulting performance is terrible - I can type faster than this o/s performs. Sleep mode after 10 minutes -- goes into a coma! MS Edge forgets logins and passwords it used to remember. Outlook forgets passwords to gmail and...
  5. Latest update cause error

Latest update cause error: I have installed the latest updates which have caused a stop code: unmountable_boot_volume. I am trying to uninstall the update but newed my bitlocker key but it has the incorrect identifier...
  6. Computer running extremely slow after latest update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer running extremely slow after latest update.: After I switch off last night to install update and turn on this morning, it takes forever for anything to start up and some apps don't start. submitted by /u/league_of_demacia [link] [comments]...
  7. computer running slow after latest update

computer running slow after latest update: computer running slow after latest update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-running-slow-after-latest-update/e53059ee-e6d1-42fe-b4de-eaba2c15aa56
  8. Unable to log into computer after latest Windows10 update.

Unable to log into computer after latest Windows10 update.: Updated my computer a few days ago with the latest update for windows 10 which i have been running for a while. After updating which took around 12 hours (give or take) (let it run overnight) I went to try it out and I was unable to log in. Even changed my password with no...
  9. Laptop unable to run on battery after latest Win10 update

Laptop unable to run on battery after latest Win10 update: Greetings, I have a laptop from a brazilian brand called Avell, my model is called B155 Fire. Anyways, my laptop has worked wonderfully so far, but just today I started having a new problem: It just doesn't work on battery. The battery icon is there, but it shows an x...
  10. Latest Update Causing Freezing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest Update Causing Freezing?: Hey guys. Latest windows update has been causing me a major headache, I thought it mightve been that issue mentioned about a similar issue but apparently its been fixed, what ive been experiencing has been near identical however, despite being on the most recent windows...