Windows 10: Latest Update Causing Freezing?

Discus and support Latest Update Causing Freezing? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys. Latest windows update has been causing me a major headache, I thought it mightve been that issue mentioned about a similar issue but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LatchedCobra469, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Latest Update Causing Freezing?

Hey guys.
    Latest windows update has been causing me a major headache, I thought it mightve been that issue mentioned about a similar issue but apparently its been fixed, what ive been experiencing has been near identical however, despite being on the most recent windows update, keep in mind too, this didnt happen until now.
    Is there any wayi can track down what is causing this and fix it?

:)

LatchedCobra469, Jul 20, 2018

2. GTA V Causing my PC to Freeze

I've done all of these steps previously *Frown Latest Update Causing Freezing? :( I've even cleaned my GPU driver history and reinstalled the latest one.

marmiteonpizza, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Windows 10 keep freezing after Creator's update

We appreciate the information you've provided. We suggest updating your computer to the latest build of Version 1607. There have been 3 updates meant to improve your system's performance since build version 14393.1198. To install the latest updates, follow
    these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Settings and press Enter.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Check for updates.
    • Click Install.
    Let us know if your computer stops freezing after installing the latest updates.

Yolvi Ell, Jul 20, 2018
  4. SwatRider Win User

Latest Update Causing Freezing?

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hello,

I have the latest windows updates, drivers, and BIOS.

The issue was caused by the Radeon drivers - i explained in my previous post.

To solve the issue I run a program called ClockBlocker that prevents the graphics card from downclocking and freezing the computer.

Thank you all for all the help.

SwatRider, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Latest Update Causing Freezing?

1. Latest Update Causing Freezing? - Similar Threads - Latest Update Causing

2. Windows updates causing freezes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates causing freezes?: Hello, this is not the first time I have run into this issue with my computer. Basically, my applications will freeze, or stutter for 5 or so seconds, this causes the game to crash sometimes and any audio to cut off. In the past I never knew what caused it and could only...
  3. Windows updates causing freezes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates causing freezes?: Hello, this is not the first time I have run into this issue with my computer. Basically, my applications will freeze, or stutter for 5 or so seconds, this causes the game to crash sometimes and any audio to cut off. In the past I never knew what caused it and could only...
  4. Microsoft Update Causing Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Update Causing Freezing: Around September 20th, I downloaded a Windows update I don't recall the KB number unfortunately and after that, I began to experience freezing every time I closed a game and occasionally while watching YouTube on Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox or while chatting through...
  5. Microsoft Update Causing Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Update Causing Freezing: Around September 20th, I downloaded a Windows update I don't recall the KB number unfortunately and after that, I began to experience freezing every time I closed a game and occasionally while watching YouTube on Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox or while chatting through...
  6. Microsoft Update Causing Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Latest Update caused BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Update caused BSOD: So last night my PC updated to i presume OS Build 19041.1110. Since the update i only get Black Screen of death with visible mouse cursor. I have rebooted and reset windows to no success. I have rebooted in safe mode and disabled my GPU AMD 460 via device manager which then...
  8. Latest update cause error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update cause error: I have installed the latest updates which have caused a stop code: unmountable_boot_volume. I am trying to uninstall the update but newed my bitlocker key but it has the incorrect identifier...
  9. Latest 1909 updates are causing my laptop to freeze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest 1909 updates are causing my laptop to freeze: I'm having to restart a couple of times a day. submitted by /u/k3v1n [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h90ok5/latest_1909_updates_are_causing_my_laptop_to/
  10. nVidia latest version 341.95 causing freeze ups

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nVidia latest version 341.95 causing freeze ups: Hello My rig is quite old now but was completely stable under Windows 8.1 and until a couple of weeks ago, I'd got it stable under 10 too. In general, since upgrading to Win 10 Pro 64 bit, I've experienced a succession of stability problems, too many of which seem to relate...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update caused yoga to freeze

2. latest windows update causing problems freezing screen