Windows 10: Latest update for 1803 bricked my laptop.

Discus and support Latest update for 1803 bricked my laptop. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; There were two updates waiting for me today. An NVIDIA update which installed OK and the laptop ran fine afterwards, then an update for Windows 10 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rafikiphoto, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Latest update for 1803 bricked my laptop.

There were two updates waiting for me today. An NVIDIA update which installed OK and the laptop ran fine afterwards, then an update for Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I left it to update and reboot and then I came back to a BSOD. I restarted and I got a message 'Diagnosing PC' then a message that the drive C: must be checked and could take an hour (2TB SDD). After a minute it rebooted and got to the blue window with the spinning beads which spun for 30 seconds and froze. After 2 hours it is still like that. Is it normal to do that? Should I leave it longer? Help needed please.

:)

rafikiphoto, Jun 1, 2018

2. windows version 1803 bricked my laptop

Hi, can someone help me on the 1803 windows version, i have sihost.exe error, explorer.exe error desktop unavailable and a black screen, I cannot even used my laptop because the update bricked my laptop

arnelvictorio, Jun 25, 2018
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 25, 2018
  4. Latest update for 1803 bricked my laptop.

BIOS update bricks laptop

I love these titles never hung out at a forum but, BIOS update bricks laptop!!! Suddenly your a lap top computer expert

jaggerwild, Jun 25, 2018
Thema:

Latest update for 1803 bricked my laptop.

1. Latest update for 1803 bricked my laptop. - Similar Threads - Latest update 1803

2. Windows update bricked my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update bricked my laptop.: I was working on my laptop - Acer Aspire 7 A715-42G which was running on Windows 11. I got a pop up that asked me if I wanted to update now or update later. I clicked on later. Took a break of 15 mins and closed the lid of my laptop. When I came back, and checked it, there...
  3. A windows update brick my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A windows update brick my laptop: After I got a windows update my laptop does not work anymoreI boot my laptop and welcome screen come up normally but black screen with loading circle appear and disappearePower button and password bar is also not showing and control-alt-delete is not doing anything...
  4. A windows update brick my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A windows update brick my laptop: After I got a windows update my laptop does not work anymoreI boot my laptop and welcome screen come up normally but black screen with loading circle appear and disappearePower button and password bar is also not showing and control-alt-delete is not doing anything...
  5. Latest windows optional update bricked my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest windows optional update bricked my pc: Good day all. So the latest update as of July 30th 2021Has reduced my pc to getting stuck at the loading logo. I have tried rebooting into safe mode but the pc freezes once again on the Asus logo. I tried uninstalling latest updates on automatic repair. As well as restore...
  6. Latest update bricked my editing/gaming PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update bricked my editing/gaming PC.: I updated my computer last night and booted it up this morning and it went smoothly until I logged in. It took me 5-6 times as long to log in. Upon login nothing would open correctly, almost every app gave me an error. Even task manager stopped responding. I manually...
  7. Update bricked laptop

Update bricked laptop: Lenovo x1 running Windows 10 Pro. There was an Office update. After restarting, my laptop went into endless automatic repair loop. Uninstall recent updates didn't work. Multiple restore points failed. Unable to repair by cloud or by USB. How can I get a working PC without...
  8. Latest update has bricked the OS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update has bricked the OS: I’ve been asked fix an issue for a friend but have found that the last Windows 10 update (KB4577032 and KB4576482) has invalidated all drivers, and corrupted the OS in such a way that I’m unable to rest or recovery it. I’ve tried: - Repair and then uninstalling the offending...
  9. The latest Windows update has bricked my HP laptop

The latest Windows update has bricked my HP laptop: I was just installing the latest Windows updates. They failed, so I tried to run it manually. It asked to restart, which I've done. As a result, I get the ibitial losing screen, followed by a blank screen. I can hear the fan ticking away, but nothing else. I'm on a HP...
  10. Latest May Update Brick my PC

Latest May Update Brick my PC: The latest update bricked my PC...twice. I re installed everything and none repair tools worked. The computer rebooted after the update and is left hanging with the spinning circle Got everything running again, things like reinstalling one drive a complex pain All...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update 1803 bricks z390 asus