Windows 10: Latest update

Discus and support Latest update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since the latest update there has been a small issue with my desktop. I have certain folders on my favourite bar,Before the latest update when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by menu, Nov 25, 2015.

1. menu Win User

Latest update

Since the latest update there has been a small issue with my desktop.
    I have certain folders on my favourite bar,Before the latest update when I clicked on one of the folders on the favourite bar it opened okay.
    Now since the latest update I have to click it twice to get to the required folder,What I can see when I do select the folder it rolls as if there are two favourite bars there.
    Anyone had similar issues like this,As said it aint a major problem but a small annoyance.
    Many Thanks.
    ps.I do hope this was the correct place to ask this question,If not feel free to move it to the appropriate section.

:)

2. Installer windows automatically closing without installing.

I am using Quick Heal Antivirus.

Earlier it was installing but now it's not on the same platform.

Latest zest, Nov 25, 2015
  3. My Screen goes black and after restart the wallpaper gets removed

Version 1511 OS BUILD 10586.679

I didn't made any changes and sorry I forget to take a screenshot

Latest zest, Nov 25, 2015
  4. telboy Win User

Latest update

Hi dafydd,
    Nice to talk to a fellow Brit. I seem to have suffered a similar problem. Since downloading the major update to Win10 last week, my files, which I store on an external hard drive, are in a right state with the external drive being duplicated.
    Whilst trying to sort the mess, all the files went AWOL. Using a recovery programme to retrieve the files was only partially successful.
    Any advice out there would be gratefully received.
    Many thanks in anticipation.

telboy, Nov 26, 2015
  5. Part of the problem may be that the TH2 update recreated all the original user folders, even if you had them mapped to another drive.

nigelmercier, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Latest update

1. Latest update - Similar Threads - Latest update

2. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  3. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  4. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  5. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  6. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU: After my laptop did the most recent update, it’s been unbelievably slow. It freezes just transitioning from the startup screen to the PIN login screen. If I manage to get in, it takes up to 30 minutes for icons to load on the desktop and taskbar. Apps then struggle to open,...
  7. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU: After my laptop did the most recent update, it’s been unbelievably slow. It freezes just transitioning from the startup screen to the PIN login screen. If I manage to get in, it takes up to 30 minutes for icons to load on the desktop and taskbar. Apps then struggle to open,...
  8. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  10. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell upates are all current so what do I do?...