Windows 10: Latest Update

Discus and support Latest Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had an update a few days ago and since then my system just freezes for no apparent reason. I hit the windows button and esc and it partially returns... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by enigma1944, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Latest Update

I had an update a few days ago and since then my system just freezes for no apparent reason. I hit the windows button and esc and it partially returns to normal. It also happens if I go thru a lot of grafics. Any idea appreciates Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Jan 24, 2018

2. Installer windows automatically closing without installing.

I am using Quick Heal Antivirus.

Earlier it was installing but now it's not on the same platform.

Latest zest, Jan 24, 2018
  3. My Screen goes black and after restart the wallpaper gets removed

Version 1511 OS BUILD 10586.679

I didn't made any changes and sorry I forget to take a screenshot

Latest zest, Jan 24, 2018
  4. Latest Update

Hi enigma1944.

Likely to do with Spectre Meltdown patches. This is just a guess.

If you wouldn't mind providing more detail through your System Spec. What kind of processor and motherboard do you have? What version of Windows are you on? (Windows Key+ R, type winver, enter. Post Version and build number.)

What updates were delivered in the last week. Start > Settings > Update and Security > View Installed Update History

Is reliability History reporting anything? (Type reliability history in Cortana, should be app at top of list) If so what are the error details?

Have you run sfc /scannow and is it reporting any thing?

Caledon Ken, Jan 24, 2018
Thema:

Latest Update

1. Latest Update - Similar Threads - Latest Update

2. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  3. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  4. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU: After my laptop did the most recent update, it’s been unbelievably slow. It freezes just transitioning from the startup screen to the PIN login screen. If I manage to get in, it takes up to 30 minutes for icons to load on the desktop and taskbar. Apps then struggle to open,...
  5. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU: After my laptop did the most recent update, it’s been unbelievably slow. It freezes just transitioning from the startup screen to the PIN login screen. If I manage to get in, it takes up to 30 minutes for icons to load on the desktop and taskbar. Apps then struggle to open,...
  6. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  8. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell upates are all current so what do I do?...
  9. Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...: Last MS UPDATE:April 9, 2024-KB5036620 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 and Windows 11, version 23H2April 9, 2024—KB5036893 OS Builds 22621.3447 and 22631.3447I have made sure to keep the vents clean. I have also checked both the...
  10. Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...

Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...: Last MS UPDATE:April 9, 2024-KB5036620 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 and Windows 11, version 23H2April 9, 2024—KB5036893 OS Builds 22621.3447 and 22631.3447I have made sure to keep the vents clean. I have also checked both the...