Windows 10: Latest updates trash PC

Discus and support Latest updates trash PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Got notice of two updates being available: KB3022827 & KB3020114. Selected both to install, machine started to reboot -- and hung on a black screen. 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mark Phelps, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Latest updates trash PC

Got notice of two updates being available: KB3022827 & KB3020114. Selected both to install, machine started to reboot -- and hung on a black screen. 10 minutes later, with no sign of disk activity, I did a cold restart and the machine would not boot. Black screen, no indication of any activity.

Restored from 10-day old backup, reapplied earlier updates, rebooted -- OK.

Saw these updates again, reapplied them. Machine rebooted, showed the usual update notifications on the screen. When back into the deskop, opened Windows Update -- both updates failed.

Tried again -- same results. WU is offering the updates -- again. Posted on this in the KB3022827 thread.

Just letting folks know that these updates COULD trash your PC -- so be careful.

:)

Mark Phelps, Dec 13, 2014

2. SONY VAIO VPCEB4E4E BATTERY DEAD AFTER LAST WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

Well Microsoft, no further help? You have effectively trashed my VAIO battery function with your latest Windows 10 software update and you aren't willing to fix it? Shame on you! :-(

davids_660, Dec 13, 2014
  3. phones E70 and E71 connect as data device, cannot connect to PC suite

Hi yet again. The current situation is that the latest Nokia sofware initially saw the phone and it appeared in the window. On the initial install I got and OBEX error code 10. But this seem to clear itself.

The software updater then kicked in and disconnected the phone and now it does not see it again. On loading this software I am getting a E71 USB LCIF error code 10.

Nokia you appear to be on the right track, with the PC Suite software, now the updater needs to be sorted to stop it trashing the PC Suite.

Regards

Les1953

les1953---01, Dec 13, 2014
Thema:

Latest updates trash PC

1. Latest updates trash PC - Similar Threads - Latest updates trash

2. TRASH

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TRASH: Hican trash in Gmail automatically be deleted daileyThank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trash/a6719a78-65d1-470e-b9a0-d7d0c0197043
  3. TRASH

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TRASH: Hican trash in Gmail automatically be deleted daileyThank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trash/a6719a78-65d1-470e-b9a0-d7d0c0197043
  4. Taskbar auto-hide trashed by latest windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar auto-hide trashed by latest windows update: HiOK, so it seems that MS has once again decided they know best. The taskbar once had a useful feature where you could set an option to have it auto-hide. Not anymore after the latest update! Now, you need to swipe UP and DOWN if you have one particular type of computer mine...
  5. Taskbar auto-hide trashed by latest windows update

Taskbar auto-hide trashed by latest windows update: HiOK, so it seems that MS has once again decided they know best. The taskbar once had a useful feature where you could set an option to have it auto-hide. Not anymore after the latest update! Now, you need to swipe UP and DOWN if you have one particular type of computer mine...
  6. New update is trash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New update is trash: Anyone else feeling like Windows gets worse with each update? This one takes the cake. Complete trash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-update-is-trash/d80b1468-d688-4ada-a6b8-c59ea1b3f04b
  7. New update is trash

New update is trash: Anyone else feeling like Windows gets worse with each update? This one takes the cake. Complete trash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-update-is-trash/d80b1468-d688-4ada-a6b8-c59ea1b3f04b
  8. Latest Windows 10 update issue is trashing audio quality

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Windows 10 update issue is trashing audio quality: After the latest Windows 10 updates, a number of issues have arisen, specifically for version 20H2, or the October 2020 Update. Microsoft recently confirmed that it’s aware of issues with game performance and it has already deployed a server-side fix for affected PCs. Now...
  9. December 2018 Win10 update trashes PC boot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    December 2018 Win10 update trashes PC boot: I am absolutely furious at the latest update which has trashed the boot process of my PC. Just before Christmas, I signed out of my PC, noticing it said "Update and restart". I clicked, saw the screen indicating the progess of the update and left the room while it did its...
  10. Update repeatedly trashing installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update repeatedly trashing installation: Hello folks, as above, I have a laptop which appears to have been stuffed by an update. I have twice reinstalled win10 from usb, along with everything else and then an update has installed and sent me to a blue screen, none of the options on which have worked. It seems I...