Windows 10: Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player

Discus and support Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Adobe Flash Player 21.0.0.182 Download for Internet Explorer: http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flas..._player_ax.exe Download for Firefox,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Brink, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player

Cluster Head, Mar 9, 2016
  2. Brink
    Brink New Member

Thank you Frank. First post updated. *Smile

Brink, Mar 9, 2016
  3. Phone Man Win User
    Just got this through WU. It updates Flash to 21.0.0.182 and requires a restart.

Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3144756)

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Mar 9, 2016
  4. Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player

It's funny how sometimes it requires a restart and sometimes it doesn't. For example tonight it didn't require it.

Scottyboy99, Mar 9, 2016
  5. pcunite Win User
    How can I completely remove flash from Windows 10 Pro? I don't want this on my system. I have it disabled (GPO as well) and I still needed the update.

pcunite, Mar 10, 2016
  6. Since the previous update of Flash player for windows 10, in control panel, the icon of Flash player comes out as a sheet blank and flash player settings panel will not open

The mistake was after this update and now with the last remains the same

Has happened to someone?

miguelgrado, Mar 11, 2016
  7. Edwin New Member
    Adobe has released Version 21.0.0.197 of the Flash Player plugin for browsers.
    Use Windows Update to update the built-in Flash Player.

(Please folks, read the optional offers carefully and uncheck them before you click 'Install now')

Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 22, 2016
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player

Thank you Edwin. First post updated. *Smile

Brink, Mar 22, 2016
  9. There is no update coming down pipe for edge or IE11. Anyone else see it yet?

Scottyboy99, Mar 23, 2016
  10. Phone Man Win User
    It usually takes a day or two before MS releases a Flash update for IE11 and Edge as it is built into them.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Mar 23, 2016
  11. Today's update is for 21.0.0.197 test okay. Check your installed programs to see if you have that version.

lopedoggie, Mar 23, 2016
  12. tinmar49 Win User
    This version of 10 (14295) has only been running an hour and Adobe Flash has crashed, I had hoped that this version would have solved the problems that had plagued my previous builds, not counting 14291, I missed that one. Edge has started to annoy me, although it has been no trouble on standard W10 upgrades only the insider preview. This pc runs both types with very different results.

tinmar49, Mar 26, 2016
  13. MUGEN02 Win User

No WIN 10 update for 21.0.0.197 yet? I'm still on 21.0.0.182 which is listed as the latest version for embedded - Windows 10

MUGEN02, Apr 3, 2016
  14. Sky Ranch Win User
    Same here. Not getting 21.0.0.197. Been over a week since the new flash update was released for W7, and Chrome already released their new version last week.

Edit: Apparently some users are experiencing problems with the latest Flash.
    Adobe Flash

Sky Ranch, Apr 3, 2016
  15. Phone Man Win User
    In that post they were using an Insider build and did not state what version of Flash.
    MS must not have certified the new version yet and it may also have problems.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Apr 4, 2016
Thema:

1. Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player - Similar Threads - Latest Version Adobe

2. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe flash player: HelloI have Incredimail since years ago but now not working , when i try to open it an image message pops up tells that will not work unless i install Flash to computer , but the adobe flash player is installed already on laptop, i send you the screenshot of the message and...
  3. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Customization
    adobe flash player: HelloI have Incredimail since years ago but now not working , when i try to open it an image message pops up tells that will not work unless i install Flash to computer , but the adobe flash player is installed already on laptop, i send you the screenshot of the message and...
  4. Adobe flash player

Adobe flash player: after the new removal update i cant install from another source adobe flash player any help? I think all the sources have the installation from adobe and adobe is blocking the installation from their servers is there any solution can i install adobe flash player again?...
  5. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    adobe flash player: How do I play games that need adobe flash player now that's no longer available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player/c7ea5120-9e94-4a92-8707-8870c8904266
  6. Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Flash Player: I get the message Adobe Flash Player blocked on a gaming site I play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player/181c21d3-96dd-4597-8a4a-3e56d8eb7c43
  7. Adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe flash player: yesterday, my windows10 did an automatic update, and now spectrum.com won't play live streaming on my laptop, saying I have to activate flash player. The updates where for adobe flash player security. Do I have to install flash player again, or do something else?...
  8. Adobe Flash Player

Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...
  9. Adobe Flash Player

Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...
  10. Adobe Flash Player

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash Player: Hi,Adobe Flash Player comes with Win 10,I have it enabled but recently went onto an account to pay a bill online (using Edge browser) and it said I needed the latest version of Adobe Flash,Adobe site tells me Flash is built into Win 10. Internet Explorer gives me access to my...