Windows 10: Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player

Discus and support Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I just received 21.0.0.242 myself Scottyboy. I received the same build for Firefox yesterday. Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Brink, Oct 12, 2015.

1. DooGie Win User

Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player

I just received 21.0.0.242 myself Scottyboy.

I received the same build for Firefox yesterday.

DooGie, May 12, 2016

2. Ok cool, just thought something was strange as its two in a week, lol!

Scottyboy99, May 12, 2016
  3. DooGie Win User
    Probably a quick bug fix *Smile

DooGie, May 12, 2016
  4. Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player

Cluster Head, May 13, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    New Adobe Flash Player WHQL 22.0.0.192 is available. See first post for more details. *Smile

Brink, Jun 15, 2016
  6. Has anyone seen this roll down the Windows Update pipe on Windows 10 yet? Mine isn't finding it yet

Scottyboy99, Jun 15, 2016
  7. Its come through now, must of been 6 pm UK time MS release, installed ok and no restart needed!

Scottyboy99, Jun 15, 2016
  8. DooGie Win User

Thanks for the heads up Scottyboy99 *Smile

DooGie, Jun 15, 2016
  9. Security updates available for Adobe Flash Player

Download Adobe Flash Player Desktop Runtime 22.0.0.192:
    http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash

Adobe Flash Player for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11

Microsoft Security Bulletin MS16-064 - Critical

Adobe Flash Player for Google Chrome 22.0.0.192
    Chrome Releases

Source: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/pro...apsb16-18.html

Cluster Head, Jun 15, 2016
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    New Adobe Flash Player WHQL 22.0.0.209 is available. See first post for more details. *Smile

Brink, Jul 11, 2016
  11. DooGie Win User
    Thanks for the heads up Brink

I still wish this bug ridden abomination could be killed off though *Smile

DooGie, Jul 11, 2016
  12. this is the latest.

lopedoggie, Jul 12, 2016
  13. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Adobe Flash Player WHQL 22.0.0.210 is available. See first post for more details. *Smile

Brink, Jul 19, 2016
  14. hawkman Win User
    210 is only for IE

Roy

hawkman, Jul 19, 2016
  15. Yeah I saw the note about flash being updated over on sevenforums.com, assumed this was going to be an across the board update for IE, Mozilla, Edge etc but it appears to only be for IE Windows 7 users and no others. That's good as I'm pretty tired of all the updates recently (MS and Apple)!

Scottyboy99, Jul 19, 2016
Thema:

1. Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player - Similar Threads - Latest Version Adobe

2. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe flash player: HelloI have Incredimail since years ago but now not working , when i try to open it an image message pops up tells that will not work unless i install Flash to computer , but the adobe flash player is installed already on laptop, i send you the screenshot of the message and...
  3. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Customization
    adobe flash player: HelloI have Incredimail since years ago but now not working , when i try to open it an image message pops up tells that will not work unless i install Flash to computer , but the adobe flash player is installed already on laptop, i send you the screenshot of the message and...
  4. Adobe flash player

Adobe flash player: after the new removal update i cant install from another source adobe flash player any help? I think all the sources have the installation from adobe and adobe is blocking the installation from their servers is there any solution can i install adobe flash player again?...
  5. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    adobe flash player: How do I play games that need adobe flash player now that's no longer available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player/c7ea5120-9e94-4a92-8707-8870c8904266
  6. Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Flash Player: I get the message Adobe Flash Player blocked on a gaming site I play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player/181c21d3-96dd-4597-8a4a-3e56d8eb7c43
  7. Adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe flash player: yesterday, my windows10 did an automatic update, and now spectrum.com won't play live streaming on my laptop, saying I have to activate flash player. The updates where for adobe flash player security. Do I have to install flash player again, or do something else?...
  8. Adobe Flash Player

Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...
  9. Adobe Flash Player

Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...
  10. Adobe Flash Player

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash Player: Hi,Adobe Flash Player comes with Win 10,I have it enabled but recently went onto an account to pay a bill online (using Edge browser) and it said I needed the latest version of Adobe Flash,Adobe site tells me Flash is built into Win 10. Internet Explorer gives me access to my...