Windows 10: Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player

Discus and support Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; It'll come through Windows Updates when it's ready. [img] Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Brink, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player

It'll come through Windows Updates when it's ready.

Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 19, 2016

2. New version came through Windows update this evening - I believe it was .211 version. Seems only to be for edge and IE11 (Windows 10 only) at this stage. No new version showing for Mozilla etc, at least according to the 'about' page if you right click when using flash. Although Adobe are bad at updating that promptly - they don't even show the new version for edge on that page yet!

Scottyboy99, Aug 31, 2016
  3. Thank you just got mine for Edge along with Windows Defender Update

hTconeM9user, Sep 1, 2016
  4. Phone Man Win User

Phone Man, Sep 1, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    New Adobe Flash Player WHQL 23.0.0.162 is available. See first post for more details. *Smile

Brink, Sep 12, 2016
  6. Hi. Wonder if you can help. I have windows 10 latest build and using explorer. I was looking at sportinglife website for the horses Its been quite slow but yesterday it took me to this advertisement page on it own but soon clicked the close button at the top as I didn't no what is was. Today its slow still and now an update for Flash player to download. I didn't think in windows 10 you needed to download updates for flash as its built into windows and the updates it self?. Should I leave it?. I just don't want to download it if its anything to do with that advertising web site. But it does look legit adobe update.

Thanks.

skipper847, Oct 10, 2016
  7. Edwin New Member
    Version 23.0.0.185 released.

@Brink:
    I hadn't been running or monitoring it at this time; I'll leave it to you to check it out and update the first post as necessary. *Wink

Edwin, Oct 10, 2016
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Thank you Edwin. First post updated. *Smile

Brink, Oct 10, 2016
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    New Adobe Flash Player WHQL 23.0.0.205 is available. See first post for more details. *Smile

Brink, Oct 25, 2016
  10. Well I updated Mozilla and our Mac. But frustratingly this update for flash has not come through windows update yet. Baffling as the new version has been out for hours and with Windows 10 we cannot update edge or IE11 ourselves.

Scottyboy99, Oct 25, 2016
  11. And still nothing coming through windows update. If I go to a flash page such as Speedtest.net and right click and select 'about' it loads a page that says the latest version for edge 23.0.0.205, yet windows update still doesn't push it so we remain on 23.0.0.185. I wonder why MS are dragging their heels. Is anyone else seeing it come through windows update at all?

Scottyboy99, Oct 25, 2016
  12. Brink
    Brink New Member
    New Adobe Flash Player WHQL 23.0.0.207 is available. See first post for more details. *Smile

Brink, Nov 7, 2016
  13. Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player

Adobe Flash Player 24.0.0.186 is now available

Cheers,
    MM

P.S. For anyone interested, Adobe Air 24.0.0.180 is also available.

MoxieMomma, Dec 12, 2016
  14. Brink
    Brink New Member
    New Adobe Flash Player WHQL 24.0.0.194 is available. See first post for more details. *Smile

Brink, Jan 9, 2017
  15. prikker Win User
    Thanks mate*Wink Just installed it.

prikker, Jan 9, 2017
Thema:

1. Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player - Similar Threads - Latest Version Adobe

2. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe flash player: HelloI have Incredimail since years ago but now not working , when i try to open it an image message pops up tells that will not work unless i install Flash to computer , but the adobe flash player is installed already on laptop, i send you the screenshot of the message and...
  3. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Customization
    adobe flash player: HelloI have Incredimail since years ago but now not working , when i try to open it an image message pops up tells that will not work unless i install Flash to computer , but the adobe flash player is installed already on laptop, i send you the screenshot of the message and...
  4. Adobe flash player

Adobe flash player: after the new removal update i cant install from another source adobe flash player any help? I think all the sources have the installation from adobe and adobe is blocking the installation from their servers is there any solution can i install adobe flash player again?...
  5. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    adobe flash player: How do I play games that need adobe flash player now that's no longer available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player/c7ea5120-9e94-4a92-8707-8870c8904266
  6. Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Flash Player: I get the message Adobe Flash Player blocked on a gaming site I play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player/181c21d3-96dd-4597-8a4a-3e56d8eb7c43
  7. Adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe flash player: yesterday, my windows10 did an automatic update, and now spectrum.com won't play live streaming on my laptop, saying I have to activate flash player. The updates where for adobe flash player security. Do I have to install flash player again, or do something else?...
  8. Adobe Flash Player

Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...
  9. Adobe Flash Player

Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...
  10. Adobe Flash Player

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash Player: Hi,Adobe Flash Player comes with Win 10,I have it enabled but recently went onto an account to pay a bill online (using Edge browser) and it said I needed the latest version of Adobe Flash,Adobe site tells me Flash is built into Win 10. Internet Explorer gives me access to my...