Windows 10: Latest Version Of Mail & Calendar

Discus and support Latest Version Of Mail & Calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Latest Version Of Mail & Calendar Ready in Windows Store Ready to Download and Update Version 17.6769.407910 All went in ok 46515 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Latest Version Of Mail & Calendar

Latest Version Of Mail & Calendar Ready in Windows Store Ready to Download and Update
    Version 17.6769.407910
    All went in ok

:)

hTconeM9user, Apr 6, 2016
  2. G.Ilex Win User

Outlook and Calendar on Windows 10 Mobile Don't Start on 950 XL

With the latest RS1 build that was released in the fast ring earlier today, the troubles with Mail & Calendar seem to be fixed.

Outlook Mail and Calendar have now build version 17.6769.40192.0

G.Ilex, Apr 6, 2016
  3. joec---01 Win User
    iSync and n78 synchronization problem

The calendar sync over AT&T is solved by installing the latest Mail for Exchange.

joec---01, Apr 6, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

Latest Version Of Mail & Calendar

I was hoping that the update for calendar would solve a problem I'm having with it. Sadly it didn't and the calendar still won't save anything six months or more away from todays date. for now I'm using One Calendar from the Windows Store. *Smile

Winuser, Apr 7, 2016
  5. Sorry to hear that mine has saved it right up to next Xmas in fact Jan 2017
    So have no idea what can be causing your problem

hTconeM9user, Apr 7, 2016
  6. Mine does the same for single entries and always has, it matches what the phone version has always done

Are these single one off entries or repeating?
    ie if you add a test entry for 1st sept, then wait a minutes does it remain in calendar?

Thanks for the info as well btw, always nice to see a mail & calendar update *Smile

paulsalter, Apr 7, 2016
  7. Yes still there ready showing as I have friends and family birthdays marked so I don't forget them

In fact even past this date 2017

8. Latest Version Of Mail & Calendar

Are the Birthday single or repeating entries?

Repeating entries will show, single entries dont

paulsalter, Apr 7, 2016
  9. Birthday I know do
    But I have also a single entry for December I put in 3 weeks ago for a wedding and that is still in there

10. Have found this in What's New in Mail & Calendar

New features in the latest update
    Drag and drop attachments into your email messages
    Print week view in the calendar
    Turn off the message preview text in the message list
    Get rid of junk email with right-click Move to Junk
    Let others know "I'll be late" directly from meeting notifications

hTconeM9user, Apr 9, 2016
  11. New Version of Mail & Calendar Available Ready to download and update in Windows 10 Store
    New Version is 17.6769.40891.0

hTconeM9user, Apr 16, 2016
  12. vel2000 Win User
    Did a quick test and created a single calendar entry for Jan. 2017
    It was saved without any problems.

vel2000, Apr 16, 2016
  13. Latest Version Of Mail & Calendar

Another New Version of Mail and Calendar Available in Windows Store
    Version 17.6868.41111.0
    Both installed and working ok

hTconeM9user, May 25, 2016
  14. Thanks. All installed and ok here too

Scottyboy99, May 25, 2016
  15. Noticed 3d Builder (what is this? I think it's a native app but I've never opened it), Sway and Yahoo mail had app updates too - I guess these either came through yesterday evening and during the early hours.

Scottyboy99, May 26, 2016
Thema:

Latest Version Of Mail & Calendar

1. Latest Version Of Mail & Calendar - Similar Threads - Latest Version Mail

2. Mail and calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail and calendar: Since the Windows 10 update, I can't load the Mail and Calendar app. I deleted it and reloaded it from the Microsoft store to no avail. All I get is on clicking the mail icon I get the blue startup graphic and then no error message appears or anything....
  3. Mail and Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and Calendar: Since the windows 10 2020 update I am unable to load the mail and calendar app. I have removed it and reloaded it from the Microsoft store with no success. All I get is on clicking the mail icon I get the blue start graphic and then it goes off no error message or anything....
  4. Mail and Calendar

Mail and Calendar: Hello, I have issues on syncing Mail and Calendar app on Windows 10 S Mode. I did a reset through Settings, however same issue. Since I'm using the e-mail on S mode, I cannot run command prompt to try further advices I found on the web... I need help....
  5. Mail and Calendar

Mail and Calendar: I have been trying to set up my office 365 mail account through mail and calendar on my new XPS13. I have been able to sign in successfully in another windows 10 mail and calendar without any problems. When i try to sign in it asks for my password. I type that in Correctly...
  6. Mail & Calendar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail & Calendar: Windows 10 -- Mail and Calendar are not working. Updating message has been running for 2 days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-calendar/2e36b1a5-95e6-4bf4-b4ab-ac3ef20b7135
  7. Latest update to the Mail and Calendar app is completely broken?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update to the Mail and Calendar app is completely broken?: My Calendar isn't displaying correctly. See screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/mpxaS62.png Additionally my gmail account has completely de-synced and now won't sync correctly. I can't even remove the account because the "Manage accounts" options show no accounts. Edit: Had...
  8. Mail and calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail and calendar: If I try and open either, I get a message stating Give us a minute. We're updating Mail. It should be ready to use shortly and offers to Copy to clipboard or close. This has been like it since yesterday. Any ideas anybody please? Shelley...
  9. Mail and Calendar

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar: Why don't deleted emails go to the deleted items folder? 20862
  10. Mail & Calendar

Mail & Calendar: New version Of Mail & Calendar App available from Windows 10 Store You may find when you to Store that it is ready to be downloaded A notice may come up to close it and download it again That is what I did and it went in ok 41466