Windows 10: Latest Version of Malwarebytes

Discus and support Latest Version of Malwarebytes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Latest Version of Malwarebytes Released Download page [img] Note Malwarebytes for Chrome (Beta) - Malwarebytes for Chrome - Malwarebytes Forums... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Brink, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Latest Version of Malwarebytes

Latest Version of Malwarebytes Released
    Download page

Latest Version of Malwarebytes [​IMG]
    Note Malwarebytes for Chrome (Beta) - Malwarebytes for Chrome - Malwarebytes Forums

Malwarebytes for Firefox (Beta) - Malwarebytes for Firefox - Malwarebytes Forums

Information Beta Version 3.5.0.2508
    Release Date: April 24, 2018

Release Notes: Malwarebytes 3.5

Releases notes not available yet.

Tip What Malwarebytes caught: traditional AV weaknesses

This map shows when our remediation products clean up malware on these devices, as they’re happening around the globe.

If needed:

:)

Brink, Mar 3, 2015
  2. John582n Win User

How do I run Malwarebytes Pro and Windows Defender both in real time?

This issue has been fixed in the latest release of Malwarebytes

See here

John582n, Mar 3, 2015
  3. casual games willl not open

If I shut off malwarebytes they work. Everything is latest version.

RobinGalyanSr, Mar 3, 2015
  4. f14tomcat Win User

I have this running on 10TP and 8.1 on Surface Pro 3. Even though it has adopted a lot of the ever-trending flat look, the first thing that will catch your eye is the new progress bar. MUCH cleaner and intuitive than the text dropdown progress in 2.03. Also seems to be snappier. In all, I like it. A keeper.

f14tomcat, Mar 3, 2015
  5. Vladimir Win User
    v2.11.1010 available

*Smile

Vladimir, Mar 5, 2015
  6. f14tomcat Win User
    2.1.1.1010 right off the title bar in the app. I just happened to be running it when I saw your post.

sorry for the correction. *Cool

f14tomcat, Mar 5, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Thank you. First post updated. *Smile

Brink, Mar 5, 2015
  8. Vladimir Win User

Ops... My mistake. Thanks for the correction !

~edit~

Post corrected.

*Smile

Vladimir, Mar 6, 2015
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    New 2.1.2.1016 RC1 version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware released. See first post for more details. *Smile

Brink, Mar 11, 2015
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks for the update. Just downloaded it.

BunnyJ, Mar 11, 2015
  11. Vladimir Win User
    I bought a license and activated MBAM 2.1.1.1010 Home Premium (Beta 2), but I simply can't upgrade to RC1. The update feature only updates database. Am I missing something ?

*Sad

Vladimir, Mar 11, 2015
  12. f14tomcat Win User
    Yet another, running now...

f14tomcat, Mar 11, 2015
  13. Brink
    Brink New Member

Thank you. First post updated. *Smile

Brink, Mar 12, 2015
  14. meebers Win User
    When I used the link to "PRO" this is what the description said: " Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium is the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro that you know and love—but better. It replaces your Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro with even more powerful malware protection, and it looks even better doing it. And, best of all, updating to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium is free."

meebers, Mar 12, 2015
  15. Vladimir Win User
    Updated to v2.1.3.1017

*Smile

Vladimir, Mar 14, 2015
Thema:

1. Latest Version of Malwarebytes - Similar Threads - Latest Version Malwarebytes

2. Not Updating to Latest Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not Updating to Latest Version: Hi. My laptop has been stuck at "Downloading 0%" for the KB4522355 (OS Build 18362.449) update all week now (I now have the previous version I think it was 18362.418). Is there a way to force the update or to make it restart the attempt to update again? 143748
  3. Malwarebytes Blocking Latest VLC Installer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes Blocking Latest VLC Installer: I have tried to update VLC but Malwarebytes is blocking it stating PUP. I tried downloading it and also in place update but both were flagged. 117078
  4. Latest Malwarebytes Update: Exploit Protection Off

Latest Malwarebytes Update: Exploit Protection Off: Has anyone had issues with not being able to turn on exploit protection with Malwarebytes 3.4.5? I reinstalled it, which resolved the problem. However, I think clicked the install application updates button which upgraded it back to 3.4.5. Once again exploit protection is...
  5. Malwarebytes version: 3.0.6.1469

Malwarebytes version: 3.0.6.1469: Malwarebytes just quarantined GoogleUpdate.exe while I was trying to install Chrome. Anybody else come across this? Downloaded it from Google... Chrome for Desktop 83388
  6. Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit

Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit: Malwarebytes Anti Exploit Stand Alone Beta Latest beta version 1.12 Build 68 19 April 2018 ***Download page*** Protection: Protection against exploit-driven Process Hollowing attack Usability: Hypervisor Code Integrity (HVCI) Compliant Compatible with Windows...
  7. Latest Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware

Latest Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware: Latest Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware [img] Information BETA 8 Version: 0.9.17.661 Release Date: September 6th 2016 Information and Download: New version - BETA 8 - now available! - Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta - Malwarebytes Forums...
  8. Latest WIN version?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest WIN version?: Can anyone confirm that I have the latest update installed? I have this Win 10 64-bit version installed ... [img] 88704
  9. Problems installing Malwarebytes v2.2.0.1024 latest for Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems installing Malwarebytes v2.2.0.1024 latest for Win 10: Hello. Windows Defender did something nasty to my machine and now I cannot access the Internet through any browser although my system shows I have connection. Just get the nutty "This webpage is not available" with "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN". Seems it must have deleted...
  10. Latest version

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest version: How can I tell if I have always got the latest version of Windows 10 on my pc please? If I have automatic updates switched on, is the latest version automatically updated along with other security updates. Many thanks. 89529