Windows 10: Latest version

Discus and support Latest version in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I tell if I have always got the latest version of Windows 10 on my pc please? If I have automatic updates switched on, is the latest version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bluenose1940, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Latest version

How can I tell if I have always got the latest version of Windows 10 on my pc please? If I have automatic updates switched on, is the latest version automatically updated along with other security updates.

Many thanks.

:)

Bluenose1940, Jul 21, 2017
  2. farby Win User

Latest version

The latest version of PC Suite is 7.1.180.46

and that for the Nokia Suite is 3.3.89 ..there is a Beta version available
    here
    that is 3.4.19

farby, Jul 21, 2017
  3. Latest version

Hello friends i have seen that PC Suit 2012 version has launched, but i need to confirm that what is the latest version..

Thank you

cbhattarai, Jul 21, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Latest version

5. dalchina New Member
    It depends.

Some people use different builds of Windows 10. MS does not upgrade everyone to the same latest build- that happens over a period of months dependent on a number of factors.

As to whether you've the latest update for that build:
    1. Check the News section here- there's a thread per update or see Axe0's link above - make sure you're looking at the right build.
    2. Some people get a particular update before others. Usually updates are distributed over a period of a few days.

Basically, why worry? If windows update is working, and your updates are not failing to be applied, and you have no issues, all is well.

yes, if...
    - MS has not deemed there to be an incompatibility between your system and the new build (& even if they have, it may still be offered!)
    - you have the Pro version and Defer Feature Updates is not enabled

dalchina, Jul 21, 2017
  6. Thank you for your input folks. It seems that I have 1703 - 15063.483 which appears to be the latest.

Thanks again.

Bluenose1940, Jul 21, 2017
  7. Champ Win User
    Yes to your second question, are you a Windows insider? Just click start then click the little gear icon to open settings then click system then click about will show you version etc.

Champ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Latest version

1. Latest version - Similar Threads - Latest version

2. Windows 11 multiple versions including the latest and greatest 23H2 Explorer extract works...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 multiple versions including the latest and greatest 23H2 Explorer extract works...: We have multiple computers with this problem and plenty that do not. The same file that does not work on the computers that are bad will work on another that is good, so it's not the zip file itself. I have ran DISM and SFC scans and that didn't work. When I go into Task...
  3. Windows 11 multiple versions including the latest and greatest 23H2 Explorer extract works...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 multiple versions including the latest and greatest 23H2 Explorer extract works...: We have multiple computers with this problem and plenty that do not. The same file that does not work on the computers that are bad will work on another that is good, so it's not the zip file itself. I have ran DISM and SFC scans and that didn't work. When I go into Task...
  4. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset: What is the latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset graphics driver in windows 7?I'am currently in windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Please Answer the given question thanks>...
  5. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset: What is the latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset graphics driver in windows 7?I'am currently in windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Please Answer the given question thanks>...
  6. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Icons are not displaying thumbnails in latest Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons are not displaying thumbnails in latest Windows 10 version: Thought I would post this if the issue is still apparent for others looking for a fix.The problem is not to do with a corrupt thumbnail cache but something else.All existing suggestions I could find revolved around checking settings in file explorer options and advanced...
  8. Icons are not displaying thumbnails in latest Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons are not displaying thumbnails in latest Windows 10 version: Thought I would post this if the issue is still apparent for others looking for a fix.The problem is not to do with a corrupt thumbnail cache but something else.All existing suggestions I could find revolved around checking settings in file explorer options and advanced...
  9. Icons are not displaying thumbnails in latest Windows 10 version

10. latest version of Windows 11 asking for a security key that has never been set up?

latest version of Windows 11 asking for a security key that has never been set up?: How do I stop this from happening to all my users when they do the update? It doesn't give me any other way of signing in, I have to select other users and log in that way....