Windows 10: Latest Win 10 Update

Discus and support Latest Win 10 Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [img] My PC now updated .. that took a long time, but here in Darkest Africa. I only have an "up to 4 Mbps" ADSL connection. I also see that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Atomcrusher, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Latest Win 10 Update

Latest Win 10 Update [​IMG]

My PC now updated .. that took a long time, but here in Darkest Africa. I only have an "up to 4 Mbps" ADSL connection.

I also see that this is my 100th post on TenForums *Smile This is a great forum, and the willingness of everybody to help less knowledgeable forum-ites is admirable.

:)

Atomcrusher, Oct 11, 2016

2. Resetting windows

Hello,

I have updated my pc to the latest win 10 anniversary update. I am thinking of resetting my pc (by keeping personal files). My question is : will i get a clean install of win 10 along with the latest anniversary update or will I have to manually download
    the anniversary update after the installation of basic win 10?

Mohan HarshaKota, Oct 11, 2016
  3. Lost Touchpad Buttons on ASUS S200E after WIN 10 update

After upgrading to WIN 10 I have lost button actions on Elan touchpad. I've checked for latest WIN 10 and ELAN drivers to no avail.

Strangely after latest WIN 10 updates L button worked once but then stopped?!

Any suggestions?

Martin_Baker7, Oct 11, 2016
  4. Latest Win 10 Update

Latest Win 10 Update [​IMG]

I now seem to have 2 x Java 8 Update installations, as per the above screenshot. This I noticed after the latest Win 10 update.

I a bit puzzled as to where these came from, and I run Win 10 Pro 64-bit as my OS
    Any ideas to resolve?

Atomcrusher, Oct 14, 2016
  5. EdTittel Win User
    The one labeled simply Java 8 Update 101 is the 32-bit version (notice the file size is smaller than 64-bit also). Java can run in either 32- or 64-bit modes; some websites (or applications) are 32-bit only and that's why you have both.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Oct 14, 2016
  6. Many thanks Ed .. and it now makes sense to me. I had forgotten about the fact that I would still need the 32-bit version even though my Laptop is 64-bit

Atomcrusher, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Latest Win 10 Update

1. Latest Win 10 Update - Similar Threads - Latest Update

2. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  3. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell upates are all current so what do I do?...
  4. Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...: Last MS UPDATE:April 9, 2024-KB5036620 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 and Windows 11, version 23H2April 9, 2024—KB5036893 OS Builds 22621.3447 and 22631.3447I have made sure to keep the vents clean. I have also checked both the...
  5. Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...

Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...: Last MS UPDATE:April 9, 2024-KB5036620 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 and Windows 11, version 23H2April 9, 2024—KB5036893 OS Builds 22621.3447 and 22631.3447I have made sure to keep the vents clean. I have also checked both the...
  6. Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update: Hello! I have been facing the same issue with my PC. I had restarted it following to which it installed the 2024-03, cumulative update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based systems KB5035853. But since then, my network connectivity has been lost. The internet connects and...
  7. Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update

Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update: Hello! I have been facing the same issue with my PC. I had restarted it following to which it installed the 2024-03, cumulative update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based systems KB5035853. But since then, my network connectivity has been lost. The internet connects and...
  8. The latest update added "Copilot" into the OS. I do not want this. How do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The latest update added "Copilot" into the OS. I do not want this. How do I get rid of it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WizWorldLive [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1c3i4yc/the_latest_update_added_copilot_into_the_os_i_do/
  9. typical latest windows update fails as avertised, KB5036892 how to make it actual take??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    typical latest windows update fails as avertised, KB5036892 how to make it actual take??: puter not taking update caught in stupid microsoft loop. Does NOT help to reboot clean boot or any type of re-booting so don't bother telling me to do that. Waste my time & Yours Tell puter to update and re-start not working at all KB5036892 how do I get it to actually update...
  10. typical latest windows update fails as avertised, KB5036892 how to make it actual take??

typical latest windows update fails as avertised, KB5036892 how to make it actual take??: puter not taking update caught in stupid microsoft loop. Does NOT help to reboot clean boot or any type of re-booting so don't bother telling me to do that. Waste my time & Yours Tell puter to update and re-start not working at all KB5036892 how do I get it to actually update...