Windows 10: Latest Win 10 update

Discus and support Latest Win 10 update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Update was downloaded and when I tried to boot after restart it loads some things (network adapter) that i can see but hangs up after Win trademark and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Figimo, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Figimo Win User

Latest Win 10 update

Update was downloaded and when I tried to boot after restart it loads some things (network adapter) that i can see but hangs up after Win trademark and loads no more . I am not tech astute but have tried to boot in safe mode but can't do that. I can load HP diagnostics but all shows well there. Otherwise it just circles for hours. Unfortunately I don't have a restore point or rescue disc I upgraded from Win 7 online. Any ideas where to start.

:)

Figimo, Oct 1, 2016

2. Resetting windows

Hello,

I have updated my pc to the latest win 10 anniversary update. I am thinking of resetting my pc (by keeping personal files). My question is : will i get a clean install of win 10 along with the latest anniversary update or will I have to manually download
    the anniversary update after the installation of basic win 10?

Mohan HarshaKota, Oct 1, 2016
  3. Lost Touchpad Buttons on ASUS S200E after WIN 10 update

After upgrading to WIN 10 I have lost button actions on Elan touchpad. I've checked for latest WIN 10 and ELAN drivers to no avail.

Strangely after latest WIN 10 updates L button worked once but then stopped?!

Any suggestions?

Martin_Baker7, Oct 1, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Latest Win 10 update

Hi, more info please.

1. Which update? (Please see Update history)
    2. Please complete your system specs
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums
    Includes Home or Pro and basic disk details.

Have you tried disconnecting any unnecessary peripherals esp. wireless mouse if any and restarting?

Win 10 installation media are freely downloadable. See Tutorial section - search for iso

dalchina, Oct 1, 2016
  5. Figimo Win User
    Since the computer won't boot i can't give you a number but it was last week or the week before, their 2nd large update from the release of 10. Since i posted, using f2 key, i reached HP's Diagnose and repair program and set it in motion . Saying it could take up to 6-7 hrs to run, I left it and checked back an hour later and it is c ompltetely dead. It will not even turn on . I removed the battery, replaced it, while removing the mouse connection, but nothing. Dead as a nail. Don't laugh as I usually have better info and records. The laptop had been performing fine although I might go a week without bringing it out of sleep. I just used it casually.I always kept Norton updated and ran scans every couple of week.
    It is an HP dv6 with Intel 7 cpu and radeon graphic card with 8 gb memory.

Figimo, Oct 2, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    Sorry, shouldn't have referred to Update History as you can't boot- force of habit. I guess you mean the 1607 anniversary upgrade.

Ok, let's try booting from a Win 10 boot medium- you'll need a DVD or a big enough flash drive. See if you can do that (use the Repair option).

Here's how to get one if you don't have one. Your BIOS boot priority should be ok with an HP laptop.
    Windows 10 ISO Download - Windows 10 Forums

Have you been in the habit of using Windows Backup and Restore (system imaging) or disk imaging? If you have, you can recover by restoring your image. (We very strongly recommend using disk imaging so you can easily recover from bad situations like this). If not....

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Latest Win 10 update

1. Latest Win 10 update - Similar Threads - Latest update

2. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  3. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  4. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  5. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  6. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU: After my laptop did the most recent update, it’s been unbelievably slow. It freezes just transitioning from the startup screen to the PIN login screen. If I manage to get in, it takes up to 30 minutes for icons to load on the desktop and taskbar. Apps then struggle to open,...
  7. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU: After my laptop did the most recent update, it’s been unbelievably slow. It freezes just transitioning from the startup screen to the PIN login screen. If I manage to get in, it takes up to 30 minutes for icons to load on the desktop and taskbar. Apps then struggle to open,...
  8. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  10. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell upates are all current so what do I do?...