Windows 10: Latest Win 10 Updates !!!

Discus and support Latest Win 10 Updates !!! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Anyone had fun today with 10 updates? They went into my pc this morning and since then its taken me an hour and a half to get to the point where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by elbmek, May 11, 2016.

1. elbmek Win User

Latest Win 10 Updates !!!

Anyone had fun today with 10 updates?

They went into my pc this morning and since then its taken me an hour and a half to get to the point where I can type this.

The pc booted up, no image. Had to reset to default Samsung flat screen to get it to come 'alive'. Then the error bleeps began in earnest and no stopping. tried and retired cables, no difference, unplugging port box, and re plugging in, no change. Mouse not working.

I changed keyboard from logitech to MS 1.0a MM board, still bleeping. Removed usb connect for logitech. Turned off and restarted, bleeping for about 5 mins - then suddenly it stopped.

This was very close to being an internet free home! *Mad

:)

elbmek, May 11, 2016

2. Resetting windows

Hello,

I have updated my pc to the latest win 10 anniversary update. I am thinking of resetting my pc (by keeping personal files). My question is : will i get a clean install of win 10 along with the latest anniversary update or will I have to manually download
    the anniversary update after the installation of basic win 10?

Mohan HarshaKota, May 11, 2016
  3. Lost Touchpad Buttons on ASUS S200E after WIN 10 update

After upgrading to WIN 10 I have lost button actions on Elan touchpad. I've checked for latest WIN 10 and ELAN drivers to no avail.

Strangely after latest WIN 10 updates L button worked once but then stopped?!

Any suggestions?

Martin_Baker7, May 11, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, May 11, 2016
  5. elbmek Win User
    I was busy uploading 60 images to a web site and suddenly black screen, frozen out. Had to crash out and restart. I rolled back the ATI driver, and it seemed ok. Then about 10 mins ago, typing a post in FB, and 'black screen' for couple of secs then it came back!

elbmek, May 13, 2016
  6. elbmek Win User
    Ref that post #29 you mentioned, I have never had cortana on????

elbmek, May 13, 2016
  7. After every successful and problem free update I perform Windows Cleanup (with other software as well), but this will do:

chkdsk /scan
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase
    winmgmt /salvagerepository
    cleanmgr /sageset:65535 & cleanmgr /sagerun:65535

The point is to prepare Windows for the next update to avoid any strange issues, since updates like to cause damage. *Rolleyes

TairikuOkami, May 13, 2016
  8. elbmek Win User

I am assuming it was the update but its like everything else, software gets rushed out without being tested to destruction first. Many high graphic games are the same. Full of bugs, browsers too. I did a windows disk clean yesterday afternoon, it told me there was approx 6-8 GB of rubbish!!! I told it to clean it, which is when, later on, I began to get freezing and crashes. A third party cleaner, part of a suite, was used regularly instead and it kept telling me, after scan and clean that I was now crap free!!!

I ran disk clean again today, and it reported only a few mb of rubbish, which is what I would have expected. I realised later on that, when I had 8 and 8.1 none of this was happening!!

elbmek, May 13, 2016
  9. - eek, sounds like the kind of mess I was in, after a faulty install of 14332..!! *Eek

BugMeister, May 13, 2016
  10. elbmek Win User
    I hope they test redmond or whatever its called to total anihiliation before releasing it otherwise windows just might be selling itself into a black hole. I am surprised that nobody had brought out an alternative. I dont count lynux, most if not all of my stuff probably wont run. There is a massive market out there for a viable windows alternative.

elbmek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Latest Win 10 Updates !!! - Similar Threads - Latest Updates

2. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  3. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  4. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU: After my laptop did the most recent update, it’s been unbelievably slow. It freezes just transitioning from the startup screen to the PIN login screen. If I manage to get in, it takes up to 30 minutes for icons to load on the desktop and taskbar. Apps then struggle to open,...
  5. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU: After my laptop did the most recent update, it’s been unbelievably slow. It freezes just transitioning from the startup screen to the PIN login screen. If I manage to get in, it takes up to 30 minutes for icons to load on the desktop and taskbar. Apps then struggle to open,...
  6. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  8. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell upates are all current so what do I do?...
  9. Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...: Last MS UPDATE:April 9, 2024-KB5036620 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 and Windows 11, version 23H2April 9, 2024—KB5036893 OS Builds 22621.3447 and 22631.3447I have made sure to keep the vents clean. I have also checked both the...
  10. Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...

Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...: Last MS UPDATE:April 9, 2024-KB5036620 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 and Windows 11, version 23H2April 9, 2024—KB5036893 OS Builds 22621.3447 and 22631.3447I have made sure to keep the vents clean. I have also checked both the...