Windows 10: Latest WIN version?

Discus and support Latest WIN version? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can anyone confirm that I have the latest update installed? I have this Win 10 64-bit version installed ... [img] 88704 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Atomcrusher, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Latest WIN version?

Can anyone confirm that I have the latest update installed?
    I have this Win 10 64-bit version installed ...
    Latest WIN version? [​IMG]

:)

Atomcrusher, Jul 11, 2017

2. Lost Touchpad Buttons on ASUS S200E after WIN 10 update

After upgrading to WIN 10 I have lost button actions on Elan touchpad. I've checked for latest WIN 10 and ELAN drivers to no avail.

Strangely after latest WIN 10 updates L button worked once but then stopped?!

Any suggestions?

Martin_Baker7, Jul 11, 2017
  3. H.Saladin Win User
    When starting computer Renesas USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 0.96 (Microsoft) and USB 3.0 root hub missing from device manager.

yes, the same on my 2 PC Win-Prof.64 and Win-home-64, both on latest updates. Win-Prof. is on BetaInsiderUpdates

H.Saladin, Jul 11, 2017
  4. JRH789 Win User

Latest WIN version?

1703 Creators Edition is the latest to date but they are due to bring out an update for it very soon. (windows insiders already have it)

JRH789, Jul 11, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
    Yes. The Creators Update (1703) is the latest public version of Windows 10 and OS build 15063.483 it the latest cumulative update for it, released Tuesday 11th July.
    Cumulative Update KB4025342 Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.483

Bree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Latest WIN version?

1. Latest WIN version? - Similar Threads - Latest version

2. I am using windows 11 latest version i download from Miscrosoft official website but i am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using windows 11 latest version i download from Miscrosoft official website but i am...: My computer speccy Lenovo ideapad C340 Core i5 10th Gen 20Gb ram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-windows-11-latest-version-i-download/0c8c933e-f473-43c4-a192-af667c63287a
  3. I am using windows 11 latest version i download from Miscrosoft official website but i am...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using windows 11 latest version i download from Miscrosoft official website but i am...: My computer speccy Lenovo ideapad C340 Core i5 10th Gen 20Gb ram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-windows-11-latest-version-i-download/0c8c933e-f473-43c4-a192-af667c63287a
  4. Windows 11 multiple versions including the latest and greatest 23H2 Explorer extract works...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 multiple versions including the latest and greatest 23H2 Explorer extract works...: We have multiple computers with this problem and plenty that do not. The same file that does not work on the computers that are bad will work on another that is good, so it's not the zip file itself. I have ran DISM and SFC scans and that didn't work. When I go into Task...
  5. Windows 11 multiple versions including the latest and greatest 23H2 Explorer extract works...

Windows 11 multiple versions including the latest and greatest 23H2 Explorer extract works...: We have multiple computers with this problem and plenty that do not. The same file that does not work on the computers that are bad will work on another that is good, so it's not the zip file itself. I have ran DISM and SFC scans and that didn't work. When I go into Task...
  6. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset: What is the latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset graphics driver in windows 7?I'am currently in windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Please Answer the given question thanks>...
  7. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset: What is the latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset graphics driver in windows 7?I'am currently in windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Please Answer the given question thanks>...
  8. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Icons are not displaying thumbnails in latest Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons are not displaying thumbnails in latest Windows 10 version: Thought I would post this if the issue is still apparent for others looking for a fix.The problem is not to do with a corrupt thumbnail cache but something else.All existing suggestions I could find revolved around checking settings in file explorer options and advanced...
  10. Icons are not displaying thumbnails in latest Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons are not displaying thumbnails in latest Windows 10 version: Thought I would post this if the issue is still apparent for others looking for a fix.The problem is not to do with a corrupt thumbnail cache but something else.All existing suggestions I could find revolved around checking settings in file explorer options and advanced...