Windows 10: Latest WIN version?

Discus and support Latest WIN version? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can anyone confirm that I have the latest update installed? I have this Win 10 64-bit version installed ... [img] 88704 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Atomcrusher, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Latest WIN version?

Can anyone confirm that I have the latest update installed?
    I have this Win 10 64-bit version installed ...
    Latest WIN version? [​IMG]

:)

Atomcrusher, Jul 11, 2017

2. Lost Touchpad Buttons on ASUS S200E after WIN 10 update

After upgrading to WIN 10 I have lost button actions on Elan touchpad. I've checked for latest WIN 10 and ELAN drivers to no avail.

Strangely after latest WIN 10 updates L button worked once but then stopped?!

Any suggestions?

Martin_Baker7, Jul 11, 2017
  3. H.Saladin Win User
    When starting computer Renesas USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 0.96 (Microsoft) and USB 3.0 root hub missing from device manager.

yes, the same on my 2 PC Win-Prof.64 and Win-home-64, both on latest updates. Win-Prof. is on BetaInsiderUpdates

H.Saladin, Jul 11, 2017
  4. JRH789 Win User

Latest WIN version?

1703 Creators Edition is the latest to date but they are due to bring out an update for it very soon. (windows insiders already have it)

JRH789, Jul 11, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
    Yes. The Creators Update (1703) is the latest public version of Windows 10 and OS build 15063.483 it the latest cumulative update for it, released Tuesday 11th July.
    Cumulative Update KB4025342 Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.483

Bree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Latest WIN version?

1. Latest WIN version? - Similar Threads - Latest version

2. Latest version of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest version of windows 10: I am trying to download the latest windows 10 update but it has been stuck on 99% for a couple of hrs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-version-of-windows-10/b67d68c1-a36f-4780-bdbe-19030bdcdd8d
  3. Flash for EDGE not updating to latest version?

Flash for EDGE not updating to latest version?: I have several machines that are getting dinged by Insight Rapid 7 for having an outdated version of Flash Active X. The current version is 32.0.0.270, but the version on these machines is 332.0.0.156. Which Windows Update includes the update for Active X?...
  4. Not Updating to Latest Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not Updating to Latest Version: Hi. My laptop has been stuck at "Downloading 0%" for the KB4522355 (OS Build 18362.449) update all week now (I now have the previous version I think it was 18362.418). Is there a way to force the update or to make it restart the attempt to update again? 143748
  5. Printer cannot be used since upgrading to latest Windows Version

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer cannot be used since upgrading to latest Windows Version: Since the latest Windows update, we've lost the printer. Its an older EPSON WORKFORCE 520. Even with the installation CD, it runs upto installing the drivers, then fails. No matter if the printer is cabled or WiFi, the windows printers setup cannot find the printer....
  6. How to upgrade my windows 8 pro to 8.1 latest version

How to upgrade my windows 8 pro to 8.1 latest version: I want to upgrade my windows 8 pro to 8.1 so i will like to know how to do this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-my-windows-8-pro-to-81-latest/3783e425-c4db-4312-9b73-7411ffc1b9ab
  7. Suddenly not able to sign onto desktop computer running latest version of Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Suddenly not able to sign onto desktop computer running latest version of Windows 10: My desktop computer has stopped presenting a sign-on window where I would usually enter my PIN# to sign on.When I activate computer(usually sleeping) I now have wallpaper screen which, when I click on would previously present sign-on window for my PIN#. Now when I click on...
  8. Windows 10 Install media (latest version) or win 10 64 .iso file (latest) setup file will...

Windows 10 Install media (latest version) or win 10 64 .iso file (latest) setup file will...: Hello: I have 25+ years of computer system design & repair experience, but certain issues with Win10 from Win7 upgrades continue to baffle me! This issue: Windows 10 Install media (latest version) or win 10 64 .iso file (latest 1903) setup file will not run an upgrade...
  9. SHA256 module compatibility issue with Windows10 latest version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SHA256 module compatibility issue with Windows10 latest version: HI, I'm System Manager of the program using the SHA256 cryptographic module. The customers using our program, those who have updated Windows 10 to the latest version (but I haven't checked what version it is yet) are having difficulty running our program equally. I would...
  10. Skype for Desktop latest versions on Windows 10 Update Failed problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype for Desktop latest versions on Windows 10 Update Failed problem: I have 9 different computers in my business all running Win10 x64 and we use the Skype for Desktop version on all of them because the Skype Windows 10 app has several serious user interface shortcomings compared to the Skype for Desktop. Up until the last 6 weeks, everyone's...