Windows 10: Latest Win10 build?

Discus and support Latest Win10 build? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am not a MS "insider" and have just received the below update. Is this the latest version? [img] 40351 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Atomcrusher, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Latest Win10 build?

I am not a MS "insider" and have just received the below update. Is this the latest version?

Latest Win10 build? [​IMG]

:)

Atomcrusher, Feb 9, 2016
  2. vitachick Win User

win10 and latest update

Seems like with Win10 update my mouse freezes up when I'm playing online game...\It's happening on both my desktop computers..

Very annoying and do not know how to fix. Mouse is Razer Diamondback..

Help!

Anyone else?

vitachick, Feb 9, 2016
  3. latest win10 update

It may not be connecting to the internet to update the password so try the previous one. Look for the link under the password box for other Sign In Options in case you set up a PIN or other.

Otherwise we cannot help you crack a password but can only advise to reinstall. So I'd contact
    Microsoft Support to see what they can offer.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Feb 9, 2016
  4. lx07 Win User

Latest Win10 build?

I think so - my non-insider Windows updated to 10586.104 yesterday.

lx07, Feb 9, 2016
  5. Phone Man Win User
    Yes it is.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Latest Win10 build?

1. Latest Win10 build? - Similar Threads - Latest Win10 build

2. Latest WIN10 version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest WIN10 version: Good afternoon, Had to update my WIN10 version which I did successfully about seven days ago, or so I thought. Before updating I ran everything to clean up, tidy, and security check everything, as you do. After the update I did everything again just be ... er ... sensible?...
  3. Latest win10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest win10 update: Ok so ONCE AGAIN an update was FORCED on me against my consent. I want to know how i can keep you from doing this, switch ALL UPDATES OFF. How DARE you IMPOSE on me how my internet is used, you DO NOT PAY MY BILL. Now my laptop wants to scan my fingerprint, which gets...
  4. Graphics card issue after latest Win10 update 10.0.18362 Build 18362

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics card issue after latest Win10 update 10.0.18362 Build 18362: I have an Alienware 17 R2 with GeForce GTX980m Everything seem to be running ok until the latest feature update. Since then I get a Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) on the 980m device and it will not come on at all. I tried...
  5. Latest build problems

Latest build problems: I have been having some issues that I wanted to share about the latest build to help possible get some insight into what's happening. So I'll start off by saying my PC isnt the best but it is fair, and I know the GPU and CPU are not a problem as they performed well on...
  6. Latest Win10 Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win10 Updates: I got KB3176936 [14393.82] on 8/24 and the Regedit edit to PaintDesktop quit working even though it was correctly set. I got KB3176938 [14393.105] today [while I was out shopping] and PaintDesktop also will not work even though set as directed. I have a reason to have it...
  7. Latest Win10 update

Latest Win10 update: [img] I have just finished downloading & installing the above update.. Took an age on my "up to" 4Mbps ADSL connection 71998
  8. Win10 latest update

Win10 latest update: We have three computers in our house two laptops one pc. On my laptop that has a ssd the new anniversary update loaded straight away but on the other two when I check for latest updates it said there were not any I tried to load from Microsoft site but after a while it said...
  9. win10 build ?

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 build ?: i help a friend with his win10 pc. he did the upgrade before the deadline. i told him that the anniversary update would be done to his pc and as far as he knows, that didn't happen. could someone tell me how to find out if it was done ? i have win10 in my win7 pc in a...
  10. Upgrade win10 64 pro Version 10.0.10586 Build 10586 to latest version

Upgrade win10 64 pro Version 10.0.10586 Build 10586 to latest version: Because my main Laptop is having a new SSD installed, I am using my spare laptop which was upgraded to win 10 Version 10.0.10586 Build 10586 but has not been used for almost a year. Windows updates keep failing and I am using up lots of data download as it seems to fail and...