Windows 10: Latest Win10 update messed up my PC

Discus and support Latest Win10 update messed up my PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello! today i've installed the latest update for windows 10 that came out a few days ago. now my pc wont shut down. the leds from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by pizzademon, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Latest Win10 update messed up my PC

hello! today i've installed the latest update for windows 10 that came out a few days ago.

now my pc wont shut down. the leds from my mouse/keyboard turn off as usual, so does my monitor but not my pc. (i have to hold down the power button)
    furthermore my pc wont restart via the restart button from the start menu. when i press restart the pc boots into a blackscreen and i have to turn off the pc and turn it back on.

another problem is, that my pc takes longer to boot now. a blackscreen appears for several seconds after the windows logo.

also apps wont shut down properly anymore.

i remember there was a problem while installing the latest build. (at the end of the update there was a screen and it said that i had to restart)

my question is: can i revert back to the build i had before this update? or is there any "windows update repairing tool"?

thanks in advance!

:)

pizzademon, Nov 3, 2015

2. How can I remove Windows Ink & Touch from Windows 10 1709 FOR GOOD?

this doesn't work and the latest forced win10 update has messed up my adobe Photoshop. iv never had this problem until today. :/

katietaylor1, Nov 3, 2015
  3. Valley. Win User
    Windows 10 latest update has messed up my PC and it doesn't start!

Since this afternoon, when I turned the PC on after having it off for several hours, it hasn't been able to start. The first page shows where there's my icon and my name and a circle of dots goes around and around and never goes to the desktop. I cannot
    use my PC!!!

I am using my laptop which has Windows 8.1. and I DO NOT WANT WINDOWS 10 in this laptop! Every time there's an update, things get messed up!

Please, leave well enough alone!!!

What am I going to do now? I cannot use my PC anymore until it decides to start again. I need it for work. How am I supposed to work???

Is there anything that I can do to fix this?

please HELP!

Valley., Nov 3, 2015
  4. Latest Win10 update messed up my PC

bump! i really need help please

pizzademon, Nov 3, 2015
  5. pizzademon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Latest Win10 update messed up my PC

1. Latest Win10 update messed up my PC - Similar Threads - Latest Win10 update

2. Messed up audio since latest update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Messed up audio since latest update: Hello,Ever since the latest Windows 10 update that was today 17.2.2023 my audio is messed up. The sounds is weird, I can not properly describe it. But when I listen to a video or music the tone keeps changing from this good quality to really bad depending on the depths of the...
  3. Messed up audio since latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messed up audio since latest update: Hello,Ever since the latest Windows 10 update that was today 17.2.2023 my audio is messed up. The sounds is weird, I can not properly describe it. But when I listen to a video or music the tone keeps changing from this good quality to really bad depending on the depths of the...
  4. Messed up audio since latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Latest update messed up my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update messed up my pc: A couple of days ago I was watching streams when Windows told me there's a new update ready to be installed. I picked the restart later option (manually select when) and returned to wathcing the stream. I fall asleep for like an hour and when I woke up my pc was off. I guess...
  6. Update messed up pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update messed up pc: I was forced to download the latest windows update. Afterwards, my computer will randomly freeze after a period of time, and I can only move the mouse cursor. I cant even bring up task manager. I am unable to uninstall the latest update...
  7. Latest update messed up my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update messed up my PC: I just installed an update to windows 10 64bit. Now my Lenovo desktop will load to the Lenovo icon screen and then freezes. I have tried to boot into safe mode and for some reason it will not boot to safe mode either. Anyone know what I should do?...
  8. Latest update is a mess.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest update is a mess.: My computer keeps restarting to install updates while I am using it. This has happened continuously since the last update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-update-is-a-mess/b3a03320-0d84-4437-80eb-def7c384ad02
  9. Latest windows update messed my pc!

Latest windows update messed my pc!: So i got a message from windows asking my to update my pc... saying that my version will stop being supported by October 2019.. 1)after updating i found out that windows no longer had my Ati drivers... 2)Then after 20 minutes or so they reappear!! 3)The same happened...
  10. Latest windows update messed up my PC

Latest windows update messed up my PC: When I tried to log on after the update it prompted me for a pin no. In the past I had always used my password. What is going on? Ive never had a PIN for my computer. I would like to talk to an actual person to help me but of course I cant. Anybody else help? Dave...