Windows 10: Latest Windows 10 build upgrade stuck at 40%

Discus and support Latest Windows 10 build upgrade stuck at 40% in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I downloaded the latest windows 10 update on my dell venue pro 11 last night and it is stuck at the copying files/installing features and drivers phase... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by illusive, Nov 21, 2015.

1. illusive Win User

Latest Windows 10 build upgrade stuck at 40%

I downloaded the latest windows 10 update on my dell venue pro 11 last night and it is stuck at the copying files/installing features and drivers phase at 40%/23% respectively. I checked there was around 14gb free disk space after the update was downloaded. I have a sd card installed to.

Now i read in a website those with SD cards might encounter some problems. What do i do from here, i tried to restart my tablet, but it wont.

:)

illusive, Nov 21, 2015
  2. D.Geers Win User

Upgrading Windows 10 stuck on 32% (Installing features and drivers 6%)

Thanks for your helpfull posts Luk !

I got stuck on my Windows 10 upgrade as well. Probably one of the older builds still containing the 32% / 6% stuck issue.

Any idea how to delete that older download of previous builds and let Windows Upgrade download the latest builds?

D.Geers, Nov 21, 2015
  3. Windows 10 (Build 10240) stuck at 40% when attempting to install Anniversary Update (1607). "Windows could not configure one or more system components." Help!

Unfortunately, as I have suspected, I received the same error at the 40% mark. Any other Ideas?

Veгified ✔️, Nov 21, 2015
Thema:

Latest Windows 10 build upgrade stuck at 40%

1. Latest Windows 10 build upgrade stuck at 40% - Similar Threads - Latest build upgrade

2. Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build: Hi,I need to upgrade all the Windows 10 pro systems to latest build 19045. By hardly finding releated missed packages and approving them in WSUS in some time they are upgraded. Some of them are upgraded by running Windows update asistant. Some are done by finding the releated...
  3. Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build: Hi,I need to upgrade all the Windows 10 pro systems to latest build 19045. By hardly finding releated missed packages and approving them in WSUS in some time they are upgraded. Some of them are upgraded by running Windows update asistant. Some are done by finding the releated...
  4. Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Latest windows 10 Build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest windows 10 Build: 12-17-2020 my computer did a download of Windows 10 version 2004 and version 20H2 - KB4592438, Build andSCREWED MY COMPUTER UP. BEWARE!!!!!! It has taken me most of TODAY to finally get my system to go back to the last build 1909.WHY?? Because the download had me running so...
  6. Windows 10 stuck at 40% for factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck at 40% for factory reset: My computer has been stuck at 40%for awhile now just wondering if there was any fixes submitted by /u/justhyperr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/go7gbf/windows_10_stuck_at_40_for_factory_reset/
  7. Upgraded to latest build of windows 10 and can't sin in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Upgraded to latest build of windows 10 and can't sin in.: I just updated to latest build of windows 10 (1903). Now I have to login using my Microsoft account username and password. I keep getting message that password is incorrect. I've tried changing it 4 times from my tablet and can signin to Microsoft account, so new password...
  8. Reset Windows stuck at 40%

Reset Windows stuck at 40%: I have dell vostro 3268 and i reset my pc, i wait 4 hour and it stuck at 40%, can i turn off my pc[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-windows-stuck-at-40/77117feb-8789-4e30-a8c6-162b587413b2
  9. Upgrading to latest build on Windows 10 running on usb hard drive.

Upgrading to latest build on Windows 10 running on usb hard drive.: Hi Folks, I have installed Windows 10 on a portable usb HDD and it running great except it is not allowing me to upgrade to the latest insider preview build. Is there any other(manual) way of doing it ? Appreciate your help. 55654
  10. Unable to upgrade to latest Win 10 build from existing 1607 build.

Unable to upgrade to latest Win 10 build from existing 1607 build.: Can anyone give me any clues as to why the update to the latest Windows 10 build fails. My PC goes through the update route, downloads to image, prepares the image, installs the image to 100%, then fails and gives the message "Restoring your previous version of Windows". (no...