Windows 10: Latest Windows 10 Paint 3D app update reportedly removes integration with Remix 3D service

Discus and support Latest Windows 10 Paint 3D app update reportedly removes integration with Remix 3D service in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft’s Paint 3D app debuted with Windows 10 Creators Update and it’s integrated with Remix 3D, an online community that allows users to access 3D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 21, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Latest Windows 10 Paint 3D app update reportedly removes integration with Remix 3D service

Microsoft’s Paint 3D app debuted with Windows 10 Creators Update and it’s integrated with Remix 3D, an online community that allows users to access 3D models created by the community and you can also share projects.

The latest version 5.1808.8017.0 of Windows 10 Paint 3D has removed the Upload to Remix 3D menu option and it throws an error “There is a problem, please try again later” when attempting to download the 3D items from the objects menu.

The update is not showing up on our devices and it could be rolling to select systems, or there’s a chance that Microsoft has already pulled the update.

For those unfamiliar, Paint 3D does is not supposed to replace the original Paint application and it’s offered as a universal app on all Windows 10 devices except the Windows Phones. Paint 3D isn’t the popular app that Microsoft hoped it to be but those who have tried the app are quite happy with the overall experience, according to the Windows Store ratings.

Paint 3D app comes with the following features”

• 2D? Meet 3D. Instantly create cut-outs from your favorite pictures with Magic Select, then use them as stickers to wrap onto your 3D models.
    • Set the scene. Try realistic textures like hardwood and soft grass, and choose the filter and lighting options that best show off your creation.
    • Debut your work on Remix3D.com. Discover thousands of 3D models from the Remix 3D community, and upload your own creations.
    • Doodle in 3D! Sketch a drawing with the 3D doodle tool and watch it instantly turn 3D.
    • Show how it’s done. Export a video of your creative process and show others how you’ve made your work of art.

The post Latest Windows 10 Paint 3D app update reportedly removes integration with Remix 3D service appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 21, 2018

2. In Paint 3D, the Remix 3D button is unavailable (grey)

I’m using Paint 3D, and trying to access Remix 3D. The button for Remix 3D is grey, so it doesn’t do anything. How can I get to Remix 3D?

Gerald Vit, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Paint 3D and 3D Remix

Reinstall Microsoft Paint 3D

Open start menu

Type in "powershell"

Right click on "Windows PowerShell"

Run as Administrator

Then paste the following command

Get-AppxPackage Miscrosoft.MSPaint | Remove-AppxPackage

Hit Enter

Download and reinstall Paint 3D from the Microsoft Store:

Get Paint 3D - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/paint-3d/9nbl...

Andre for Directly, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Latest Windows 10 Paint 3D app update reportedly removes integration with Remix 3D service

paint 3d

hello! I am Raquib from Bangladesh. today I update my windows 10 pro. there is paint 3d apps, when enter this app I see there is no remix 3d option, why?

raquibraihan, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Latest Windows 10 Paint 3D app update reportedly removes integration with Remix 3D service

1. Latest Windows 10 Paint 3D app update reportedly removes integration with Remix 3D service - Similar Threads - Latest Paint app

2. Removing Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Paint 3D: I uninstalled Paint3D with a .bat file with the command “PowerShell -Command "Get-appxpackage -allusers *Microsoft.MSPaint* | Remove-AppxPackage"” and it does remove the app but when I right click an image, the shell pops up and “Edit with 3D Paint” is still present. I have...
  3. Remix 3D Sunset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remix 3D Sunset: Hello,  On January 10, 2020, Microsoft support agents will no longer reply to posts on theRemix 3D topic in Apps on Windows 10.  While we will moderate the topic, we won’t be monitoring or answering questions. You are welcome and encouraged to continue to use the...
  4. Remix 3D / Paint 3D Microsoft models license?

Remix 3D / Paint 3D Microsoft models license?: Microsoft has an awesome 3d animals collection available on Remix 3D. Is it allowed to use any of these models made by Microsoft in a 3d game I'm making , with or without attribution? And if so, is it also abailable for commercial use? Thanks....
  5. Is there (REST) API to access Remix 3D service?

Is there (REST) API to access Remix 3D service?: Hi all, is there API (e.g. REST or another one) to access Remix 3D web and underlying service(s)? E.g. Google Poly defines sets of APIs to query uploaded models, download them and also to upload newly created model to a library. Is something similar available or planned...
  6. Remix 3D

Remix 3D: I am doing a project, and I am going to use remix 3d. I found a good model, but I'm not sure If I'm allowed to use the model, or if I need permission. I tried to fond some answered online, but I could not find any. Please tell me if I'm allowed to use the model....
  7. Paint 3D Remix Button Missing

Paint 3D Remix Button Missing: I noticed that the Remix Button for Paint 3D is missing on my SP3 but still present on my PC? How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-remix-button-missing/9ca581cc-504d-4148-8a6f-5f670339a74e
  8. access to Remix 3d library

access to Remix 3d library: I try to use items from Remix 3D library in Paint 3D. But I get the message that my Microsoft account 'may be in unsupported location'. My location is Poland, and based on informaton from the web-page this is a supported location. So why I cannot access it ?...
  9. Paint 3D and 3D Remix

Paint 3D and 3D Remix: I don't have the button at the top of my Paint 3D to be able to add more 3D images. My app is in English so this shouldn't be an issue. Please help....
  10. Remove Paint 3d

Remove Paint 3d: Granted this is only my opinion but who thought everyone would like having MS Paint removed to be replaced by a program meant more for touch screens than for those of us with keyboard/mouse abilities. They could have offered both. I have tried three different reg fixes...