Windows 10: Latest Windows Up(Down)date

Discus and support Latest Windows Up(Down)date in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After installing the Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Windows 10 version 1803). We might as well get used to this opening. In addition to the network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by choochr1, Jul 23, 2018.

1. choochr1 Win User

Latest Windows Up(Down)date

After installing the Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Windows 10 version 1803). We might as well get used to this opening. In addition to the network mess about seeing other PC's on your network. It appears the printer networking functions no longer work right. My Brother printer only wakes if I use the troubleshooter to get it to wake up. Another mess. Any fixes that are not for deep skills or, in the case of Windows help, don't seem to work?

:)

choochr1, Jul 23, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 23, 2018
  4. PirateBoy Win User

Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Latest Windows Up(Down)date - Similar Threads - Latest Down date

2. in windows update it says im not up to date and missing the latest security and quality...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in windows update it says im not up to date and missing the latest security and quality...: i have tried many ways to fix this problem but none have worked the main reason i am trying to resolve this is because riot vanguard says i need to have windows 10 version 20h1 or newer to be able to play...
  3. in windows update it says im not up to date and missing the latest security and quality...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in windows update it says im not up to date and missing the latest security and quality...: i have tried many ways to fix this problem but none have worked the main reason i am trying to resolve this is because riot vanguard says i need to have windows 10 version 20h1 or newer to be able to play...
  4. in windows update it says im not up to date and missing the latest security and quality...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. up dated

up dated: requst to update windos and driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-dated/918415a3-5360-4484-93db-5fa21b2406f6
  6. trying to up date my DELL COMPUTER, the latest update for windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to up date my DELL COMPUTER, the latest update for windows 8.1: Split from this thread. trying to up date my DELL COMPUTER, the latest update for windows 8.1I have tried 6 times today and it will NOT downloadCAN YOU HELP ME?2022-11 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems KB5020023 Download size: 568.3 MB You...
  7. trying to up date my DELL COMPUTER, the latest update for windows 8.1

trying to up date my DELL COMPUTER, the latest update for windows 8.1: Split from this thread. trying to up date my DELL COMPUTER, the latest update for windows 8.1I have tried 6 times today and it will NOT downloadCAN YOU HELP ME?2022-11 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems KB5020023 Download size: 568.3 MB You...
  8. windows up date.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows up date.: Bonjour,Windows up date me signale que trois mise a jour importantes doivent etre installées.Or le systeme se bloque et me precise que ces mises a jour n'ont pu etre installées...
  9. "Windows is not up to date"

"Windows is not up to date": In my Microsoft Account 'Devices' section it states, "Windows is not up to date" see attached screenshot but there are no updates showing in Windows Update on my Surface 2. Any advice is most welcome. Cheers. [ATTACH]...
  10. window up date slowed my computer down can windows fix it

window up date slowed my computer down can windows fix it: my computer not working right after windows up date you screwed it up so fix it very slow took 30 minutes to get on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-up-date-slowed-my-computer-down-can-windows/bdf20d80-7dbf-4f05-a43d-55393e15a2f6