Windows 10: Lather rinse repeat update 1st March-2nd March 2016

Discus and support Lather rinse repeat update 1st March-2nd March 2016 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi this process took 10 hours for the first cycle (1st March) then another hour or so today (2nd March) how do I check where my update is at? How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Lalika, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Lalika Win User

Lather rinse repeat update 1st March-2nd March 2016

Hi
    this process took 10 hours for the first cycle (1st March)
    then another hour or so today (2nd March)
    how do I check where my update is at?
    How will I know its finished?
    anyone
    thanks

:)

Lalika, Mar 1, 2016
  2. AEStagge Win User

Windows 10 Update 1607 Not Installing

I used to just not see 1607 as an update. Now it seems to be installing, but after reboot it is back to 1511. Lather, rinse, repeat.....

AEStagge, Mar 1, 2016
  3. Mithgaraf Win User
    Failure to install update for Window 10 - Comulative update KB3081438

haven't lost docs, but I am stuck in an infinite loop of download/install/reboot/fail/download/eat/lather/rinse/repeat.

Mithgaraf, Mar 1, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Settings - Update and security - Advanced options - View your update history.

CountMike, Mar 1, 2016
  5. Lalika Win User
    Thanks mike; I will save this guide (steps) & look tomorrow as on my Android now

Lalika, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Lather rinse repeat update 1st March-2nd March 2016 - Similar Threads - Lather rinse repeat

2. Calendar app no longer starts after the March 1st update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar app no longer starts after the March 1st update: Today I updated the Mail and Calendar app. The Calendar no longer starts, empty main window appears for a while, then closes. I can reproduce the issue on multiple machines, the latest update 16005.14326.21344.0 is apparently broken. There are already similar reports in the...
  3. Calendar app no longer starts after the March 1st update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar app no longer starts after the March 1st update: Today I updated the Mail and Calendar app. The Calendar no longer starts. I can reproduce the issue on multiple machines, the latest update 16005.14326.21344.0 is apparently broken. There are already similar reports in the Feedback app: https://aka.ms/AAju1w0I also tried to...
  4. KB5011487 March Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5011487 March Updates: Windows won't Install this. The only advice I've found is to "Reset Software Distribution Cache". How? Any attempt to click on anything in that Folder and Win Explorer goes berserk. Another gem was to "Restart". That sat in a loop "Getting things ready. Don't turn off.."...
  5. KB5011487 March Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5011487 March Updates: Windows won't Install this. The only advice I've found is to "Reset Software Distribution Cache". How? Any attempt to click on anything in that Folder and Win Explorer goes berserk. Another gem was to "Restart". That sat in a loop "Getting things ready. Don't turn off.."...
  6. March security update

in Windows 10 Customization
    March security update: seen message that version 1909 needs to be updated to build 18362.719 in order to benefit fully from March update. Is this right ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/march-security-update/d596f3f4-b302-422d-8aaf-27a6b082a8c4
  7. March update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    March update: After the recent March update a banner has appeared at the top of the page when selecting Settings. This says my updates need attention but when I look at that all appears well! Is this a bug or do I need to do anything, or just ignore it? No urgency just wondering if anyone...
  8. Simple Questions Thread - Week of March 1st, 2020.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Simple Questions Thread - Week of March 1st, 2020.: Welcome to the Simple Questions thread, for questions that don't need their own thread. We still recommend you use the search, FAQ/Wiki on the sidebar, or even a Bing search before asking. Also please post tech support related questions on /r/techsupport. Some examples of...
  9. Win10 Mail --- Not working after "Focused" update March 1st

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail --- Not working after "Focused" update March 1st: Just wondering if anyone else has the issue of the Mail app opening for about 5-6 seconds and then closing itself ? it stays open long enough to show me a tab saying I now have "Focused inbox" (which i didnt want anyway , I hate unified accounts) but now even clicking on the...
  10. March 8th 2016 Security Update Release Summary

in Windows 10 News
    March 8th 2016 Security Update Release Summary: Today we released security updates to provide additional protections against malicious attackers. As a best practice, we encourage customers to apply security updates as soon as they are released. More information about this month’s security updates and advisories can be...