Windows 10: launching app on non admin account without entering admin password

Discus and support launching app on non admin account without entering admin password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have at startup programs which require to enter administrator password for each, (i am on non admin account), i want to start them without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by empleat, Jun 13, 2018.

1. empleat Win User

launching app on non admin account without entering admin password

Hello,
    I have at startup programs which require to enter administrator password for each, (i am on non admin account), i want to start them without entering administrator password everytime.

i tried this solution from latest post using task sheduler
    How to allow a user to run a program without admin password

And this using runas
    boot - run program at startup without entering administrator password - Super User

In both cases cmd flashes so quickly that even from video moving frame to frame i cannot see error message, or what it says.
    And i found how to keep cmd open only for cmd or batch files, not when launching from shortcut

I tried yet ruas option launched in bat file and it says /savecred not recognized as internal or external command.

:)

empleat, Jun 13, 2018
  2. freeboy Win User

admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Jun 14, 2018
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Namslas90, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

1. launching app on non admin account without entering admin password - Similar Threads - launching app non

2. Allow Non-Admin user account to launch single application without Admin approval

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Allow Non-Admin user account to launch single application without Admin approval: I am looking for a method to allow a User account Non-administrator on a device to be able to launch an application that typically requires UAC prompt & admin password to run.I would like to do so, without also allowing the user to run other applications, or install software...
  3. Allow Non-Admin user account to launch single application without Admin approval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Allow Non-Admin user account to launch single application without Admin approval: I am looking for a method to allow a User account Non-administrator on a device to be able to launch an application that typically requires UAC prompt & admin password to run.I would like to do so, without also allowing the user to run other applications, or install software...
  4. Allow Non-Admin user account to launch single application without Admin approval

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Remove Admin account without password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Admin account without password: Hi,My previous employee set up a admin account without my knowledge on a laptop. He has passed away and I can't make any changes to the computer without the password. Is there a way in windows 10 to remove the account or start fresh? I don't have an installation disc for...
  6. Remove Admin account without password

Remove Admin account without password: Hi,My previous employee set up a admin account without my knowledge on a laptop. He has passed away and I can't make any changes to the computer without the password. Is there a way in windows 10 to remove the account or start fresh? I don't have an installation disc for...
  7. Remove Admin account without password

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Admin password reset (non-admin)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin password reset (non-admin): pleas solv my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-reset-non-admin/01f6113b-936f-422a-a5d1-2ffa3d1455d6
  9. lanching app on non admin account without entering admin password

lanching app on non admin account without entering admin password: Hello, I have at startup programs which require to enter administrator password for each, (i am on non admin account), i want to start them without entering administrator password everytime. i tried this solution from latest post using task sheduler How to allow a user to...
  10. admin account with UAC, or non-admin account with admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    admin account with UAC, or non-admin account with admin password: On a 2016 tutorial, the teacher said that it was important to create a new user as an administrator, and removing the admin rights of the user that I use all the time. Then, using admin privilege only when necessary, e.g. "run as administrator", and entering the password of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. user unable to start app without admin credentials

2. launching an application in admin when user is not admin

3. launching fortnight from non-admin account