launching app on non admin account without entering admin password

Discus and support launching app on non admin account without entering admin password in Windows 10 Software and Apps on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hello, I have at startup programs which require to enter administrator password for each, (i am on non admin account), i want to start them without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by empleat, Jun 13, 2018.

1. empleat Win User

Hello,
    I have at startup programs which require to enter administrator password for each, (i am on non admin account), i want to start them without entering administrator password everytime.

i tried this solution from latest post using task sheduler
    How to allow a user to run a program without admin password

And this using runas
    boot - run program at startup without entering administrator password - Super User

In both cases cmd flashes so quickly that even from video moving frame to frame i cannot see error message, or what it says.
    And i found how to keep cmd open only for cmd or batch files, not when launching from shortcut

I tried yet ruas option launched in bat file and it says /savecred not recognized as internal or external command.

:)

empleat, Jun 13, 2018
  2. freeboy Win User

admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Jun 14, 2018
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Namslas90, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

launching app on non admin account without entering admin password - Similar Threads - launching app non

1. VLC launches native dedicated ARM64 app for Windows

in Windows 10 News
    VLC launches native dedicated ARM64 app for Windows: Last Month, at Build 2018 Microsoft’s annual developer conference, the company officially introduced the ARM64 SDK that allows developers to port their app to the native 64-bit app. And today, VLC becomes one of first ARM64 Windows application. VLC officially introduced the...
  2. Microsoft launches Font Maker app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft launches Font Maker app for Windows 10: Microsoft recently moved the Font management from Control Panel to Settings in Windows 10 April 2018 Update, and the company also published its fonts in the app store. It looks like Microsoft is making another important step in this regard. The company quietly published a...
  3. Windows 10 Professional, UAC pops up whenever I launch almost any app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Professional, UAC pops up whenever I launch almost any app: After the last Windows 10 updates, UAC pops up almost whatever application gets launched, e.g. Photoshop. How can I tackle this? In settings UAC is set to one step just before completely disabling it. 103804
  4. Non-UAC Windows tries to launch Metro app (sticky notes) on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non-UAC Windows tries to launch Metro app (sticky notes) on startup: Hi! I have an odd issue. I have disabled UAC (because reasons), which in term forbids to run all Metro apps - this is well-known and I'm fine with that because nobody needs them. However, on each startup I'm getting the "app can't open" error message, which I would...
  5. Apps on Taskbar Slow to Launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps on Taskbar Slow to Launch: I've noticed lately that apps on the task bar usually don't load at all, or very slowly, after clicking on them once. I now have to left click several times when previously one click would immediately launch the app. What could have caused the slowdown? Toshiba laptop...
  6. Windows doesn't launch start menu & few apps and random restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn't launch start menu & few apps and random restart: Hello, After few hours of usage, windows doesn't launch start menu & few apps like calc, taskmgr etc. This is happening every day. Also, my laptop restarts randomly without warning which is highly annoying. I have a Dell laptop ( AMD E2-9000 RADEON R2) with 4 GB Ram....
  7. Touch Screen as Second Monitor - Apps launching on main monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Touch Screen as Second Monitor - Apps launching on main monitor: Hi, Does anyone have any experience with using a touch screen as a second monitor. I have managed to get it to use the touch functionality, so I can press on the touch screen and it will launch Edge, for example. However, my next problem is that it is launching the...