launching app on non admin account without entering admin password

Discus and support launching app on non admin account without entering admin password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have at startup programs which require to enter administrator password for each, (i am on non admin account), i want to start them without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by empleat, Jun 13, 2018.

1. empleat Win User

Hello,
    I have at startup programs which require to enter administrator password for each, (i am on non admin account), i want to start them without entering administrator password everytime.

i tried this solution from latest post using task sheduler
    How to allow a user to run a program without admin password

And this using runas
    boot - run program at startup without entering administrator password - Super User

In both cases cmd flashes so quickly that even from video moving frame to frame i cannot see error message, or what it says.
    And i found how to keep cmd open only for cmd or batch files, not when launching from shortcut

I tried yet ruas option launched in bat file and it says /savecred not recognized as internal or external command.

:)

empleat, Jun 13, 2018
  2. freeboy Win User

admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Jun 14, 2018
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Namslas90, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

1. launching app on non admin account without entering admin password - Similar Threads - launching app non

2. Windows blocking app from running

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows blocking app from running: Hi, I have been having problem w/ window 10 pro 64 bit problem every few months on my Nuc7i5. it would block me from running a downloaded app from https://pacs.garfieldmedicalcenter.com/novaweb/ Normally, this works and there is an option to let it run. but every few...
  3. Computer starts, without video.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer starts, without video.: The cabinet starts, the strangest thing is that there is no screen, no image: Try these sequence > clean fan> cooler> verify that the hard drive boots> replaced memories> replaced cmos battery> clean all peripherals > change vga cable> with another monitor> source replaced >...
  4. Microsoft account

Microsoft account: Hi, I recently got a new laptop and it has windows 10 on it. My old laptop was a windows 8 and my question is, if I log into my new laptop using the same microsoft account I had on my windows 8, will all my files still be there?...
  5. Merging Hotmail-based Microsoft account with Gmail-based Microsoft account

Merging Hotmail-based Microsoft account with Gmail-based Microsoft account: I'm currently looking for a method to merge, or at the very least link, my two Microsoft accounts - my old Hotmail-based account which I managed to get back, and am currently using for Skype, and my other Gmail-based account which I used for my Xbox 360 and has Minecraft for...
  6. apps not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps not opening: hey can someone help me with my problem yesterday all of a sudden some of my apps stopped opening I think all apps are related to the app store and this is a brand new device so I am really shocked and need help urgently...
  7. When booting, apps/files open that I didn't set to start up *and* those apps/files are not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When booting, apps/files open that I didn't set to start up *and* those apps/files are not...: Hi. A few days ago I noticed something I've never seen before in my Windows 10 system: There are a few apps that start at startup that (a) I did not set to start up, (b) never started up before, and (c) do not appear in the list of "Startup" items within the Windows Task...
  8. Adding a friend on the Nintendo Switch disallowed on child account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding a friend on the Nintendo Switch disallowed on child account?: Hello. I would like to add myself (the adult in our Microsoft account family) to my son's Friends list on the Nintendo Switch. He is already in the Family, and I've been over the Family FAQ to no avail. How can I enable him to look up gamertags so he can have friends...
  9. Mouse without Borders stopped working after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse without Borders stopped working after Windows 10 update: Windows 10 did update, then MWB would not connect as before. I restored using Restore Point, and problem was fixed. After next Update, returned and have not been able to get it to work since (lost Restore Point due to memory not being set high enough.) Have tried deleteing...
  10. Skype Insider Preview app 8.29.76.16 adds Archive Conversations

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Insider Preview app 8.29.76.16 adds Archive Conversations: Hello Skype Insiders! We’re glad to announce that with this update you now have the ability to archive conversations in Skype! Thank you for all of your feedback; we've listened and made some changes we think you’ll love. Here’s how it works: 1. You have the option to...