Windows 10: LCD: What is the best way to adjust color for my 4 monitors

Discus and support LCD: What is the best way to adjust color for my 4 monitors in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I got 4 different brand monitors installed on my PC and none of them redeem the same color / brightness etc. As color is subjective and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by arjfca, Aug 9, 2015.

1. arjfca Win User

LCD: What is the best way to adjust color for my 4 monitors

Hello

I got 4 different brand monitors installed on my PC and none of them redeem the same color / brightness etc.

As color is subjective and modifying brightness / gamma or any other value will modify the entire look. Is there a way to facilitate the task

Martin

:)

arjfca, Aug 9, 2015

2. I can not change the display settings

Hi Armando,

There are several ways to customize the display in Windows 10. One method to change your desktop resolution is through the
    Screen Resolution in the Control Panel. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Did you receive any error messages when you tried to change the display on your monitor?
    • Are you using a dedicated graphics card?
    • Do you have more than one monitor connected on your computer?

In the meantime, to get the best display on your monitor, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open Screen Resolution by clicking the Start button then select
      Control Panel. Under Appearance and Personalization, click
      Adjust screen resolution.
    • Click the drop-down list next to Resolution. Check for the resolution marked (recommended). This is your LCD monitor's native resolution—usually the highest resolution your monitor can support.

Resolution based on LCD monitor size

Monitor size
    Recommended resolution (in pixels)

19-inch standard ratio LCD monitor
    1280 × 1024

20-inch standard ratio LCD monitor
    1600 × 1200

20- and 22-inch widescreen LCD monitors

1680 × 1050

24-inch widescreen LCD monitor

1920 × 1200

Laptop screen size

Recommended resolution (in pixels)

13- to 15-inch standard ratio laptop screen

1400 × 1050

13- to 15-inch widescreen laptop screen

1280 × 800

17-inch widescreen laptop screen

1680 × 1050

To get the best color displayed on your LCD monitor, make sure to set it to 32-bit color. This measurement refers to color depth, which is the number of color values that can be assigned to a single pixel in an image.

• Open Screen Resolution by clicking the Start button then
      click Control Panel. Under Appearance and Personalization, clicki
      Adjust screen resolution.
    • Click Advanced settings, and then click the Monitor tab.
    • Under Colors, select True Color (32 bit), and then click OK.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Color Management Windows 10

I just installed the latest Windows 10 update and I am madder than a hornet.

It totally messed up my color profiles and I cannot even set the right one.

I have a color profile setup for my external Nec PA271W monitor and that profile is in the System32/spool/driver/color folder along with a bunch of LCD ICM

The damn System Display function does not pop up any of my NEC color profiles just the stupid LCD profiles

What the hell did you do? What do I do?

MikeShedlock, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

LCD: What is the best way to adjust color for my 4 monitors

1. LCD: What is the best way to adjust color for my 4 monitors - Similar Threads - LCD best adjust

2. what's the best gaming monitor?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    what's the best gaming monitor?: I'm looking to add a 2nd computer monitor to my setup. Any suggestions? Thanks!
  3. What is the best way to backup my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the best way to backup my computer?: best way to make backup of whole system all programs, windows and etc and plz explain the following 1. File history2. Recovery driveif something happens like my boot drive fails then what to do*original title: backup...
  4. What's the best way to backup OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What's the best way to backup OneDrive?: I am liking OneDrive a lot, and I love the whole aspect of only downloading what I need to any device when I need it. Saves lots of storage on my laptops, but I have access to everything I need. That said, I don't like the idea of OneDrive being the only place where all of...
  5. What Would Be The Best Way To Do This?

What Would Be The Best Way To Do This?: I have an Acer Aspire E5-575G-53VG and I am wanting to do a completely new Windows 10 install, swapping/upgrading my OS hard drive to a brand new SSD... and I want to make sure there is a hidden recovery partition after new Windows install. I was told to use Windows 10...
  6. What Is Best Way To Obtain 1903

What Is Best Way To Obtain 1903: I noticed that Win10 1903 is now available for download and would like to update my desktop. I am in no hurry but my question is do I need to go ahead and download it myself or should I just wait for the update to be sent from Microsoft to my computer. I have been reading the...
  7. Color adjustment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color adjustment: Help! I've made a total mess of the color settings trying to get a better image. I'd be better off if I could put them back to the original settings. Can anyone tell me How to reset the color setting without messing anything else up?...
  8. Whats the best way to backup my files?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Whats the best way to backup my files?: Along with my nice new shiny laptop with Windows 10 on it, I have a Western Digital My Passport Ultra drive with 2TB of space. What is the best way to backup all my files - should I use the WD Backup software or does Windows 10 have a backup solution built in that I can...
  9. Easiest / best way to adjust screen monitors after driver reinstalion

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Easiest / best way to adjust screen monitors after driver reinstalion: Hello On my PC, I got four different / manufacturer monitors screens. Few weeks ago, I had to re-install my Nvidia drivers, since my colors, characters etc have change and I can't get it back to what it was before Is there a tool or a software that could help me I'm...
  10. Best way to set monitor scaling

in Windows 10 Support
    Best way to set monitor scaling: I have just bought the Acer Predator xb271hu monitor. It's resolution is much higher than the old one and its higher than my second monitor. I have tried using scaling to increase the text size as its a bit small for me. Unfortunately it changes the scaling on both...