Windows 10: Leaving Insider

Discus and support Leaving Insider in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A week ago I reactivated a laptop which was running an Insider build of 1803 and got this straight away and several times per session since - [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Fixer, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Fixer Win User

Leaving Insider

A week ago I reactivated a laptop which was running an Insider build of 1803 and got this straight away and several times per session since -

Leaving Insider [​IMG]

- problem is July 2 was three weeks ago and WU seems to think the laptop is already on 1803 so isn't offering it. As you can only leave the Insider program when running a production version it seems possible I may have to wait for 1809 to get a production build unless anyone here has a workable solution.

:)

Fixer, Jul 28, 2018

2. Cant get out of Insider Preview Versions

Hi Alan,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Go to the following website Windows Insider Program
    • Sign In using the credentials that you used to sign up.
    • At the top of the page, click the Leave Program tab.
    • Confirm that you want to leave.
    Note: This will only remove your participation in the Insiders Program.

The Automatic Feedback can only be stopped by
    uninstalling the Windows 10 Technical Preview.

• Restart the machine.
    • Sign out from the Microsoft Account and sign in again and check if it persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 28, 2018
  3. insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Leaving Insider

Can't leave insider program

If you wish to leave the insider program you have to roll back to the release version 10240 then go to settings. You are on an insider build you cant leave insiders until you are not

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

Leaving Insider

1. Leaving Insider - Similar Threads - Leaving Insider

2. can not leave HomeGroup in1809

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can not leave HomeGroup in1809: I have 1809 in my pcs & i noticed my windows 7 laptop says i have homegroup on one of my win 10 1809 pcs but i cant leave the homegroup on that machine as they took it out why is my 7 machine see it? How do i log out of the homegroup on that machine with no option? 122768
  3. File explorer pops up when leaving full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    File explorer pops up when leaving full screen: When I usually alt-tab or quit a game or something,the file explorer pops up. I tested it,and found out that it happened when I left full screen. Can somebody help me fixing this issue? It's really irritating to close the file explorer everytime I alt-tab....
  4. What are the cons and pros of leaving Game Mode On constantly ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the cons and pros of leaving Game Mode On constantly ?: So basically it was claimed that Game Mode previously found in game bar was a mean to give performance priority to games that are set to it , the theory behind it was vague and then there were posts it was about setting game priority to high while setting everything else...
  5. Saving a system image leaves ghost data in a separate partition (but on same physical drive).

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Saving a system image leaves ghost data in a separate partition (but on same physical drive).: Why is it that every time I save a system image using Windows' built in System Image software there is ghost data that ends up in a separate partition? It happens every single time. And I call it ghost data because there is nothing there, even when I show "hidden items"....
  6. Short cut logos keep disappearing leaving internet 'e'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Short cut logos keep disappearing leaving internet 'e': I'm running windows 10 version 1809 ( download on 02/10/18). My desk top short cut icon logos keep disappearing leaving internet 'e' symbols. I have run sfc /scannow but no joy. The short cuts were created using Internet browser rather than Edge. When you try to create short...
  7. Join/Leave Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Join/Leave Network: I have 1809 installed on 4 computers. I needed to rejoin network on one of them - so went to network and sharing - only to find that the previous option to join a network or leave a network (together with password details had disappeared). Checked the other three, and they to...
  8. Edge enterprise mode leaving itself open

in Browsers and Email
    Edge enterprise mode leaving itself open: Hello! I've had our Enterprise mode working for a while now, but we just started testing with 1803 and Edge is leaving itself open after launching a site in a new IE11 window. Earlier 1709 builds didn't do this. Is there a way to get it to close itself again? The users will...
  9. Turn Computer Off Or Leave It On

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn Computer Off Or Leave It On: I've always turned my computer off when not using it (like anything else: lights, TV, radio, stereo, etc.). Why should the computer be on when I'm asleep, at work, not home for whatever reason, etc.? But now I'm reconsidering that. When I turn the computer on it makes a sound...
  10. Windows snapping leaving gap and white bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows snapping leaving gap and white bar: When I snap a window by hitting it at the top of the screen it will maximize but if I do it again it will leave a gap and a white bar. Also the window is lower than it should be Help? Thanks :)[ATTACH]...